FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/qpXHNVZaj9GP
dietdoctor.com/low-carb
sparkpeople.com/calories-in.asp?food=lemon sorbet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eat healthy and under my BMR
>have a bloated belly

>decide to binge on fast food and sweets a few days and go over my TDEE
>get a flat belly

2nd for meal replacement shakes are the best weight loss method

anyone here ever try going on a keto diet? I basically started it unintentionally and holy shit my facial structure has changed for the better

>cheeks hollowed out
>more pronounced cheekbones
>sharp square jaw

my facial aesthetics were never bad but they look even better now. still not 100% happy with my body but I'll get there

Same happens to me when I do my cheat days, I lose more weight afterwards.

Metabolism wizardry

RAW meal is goat for a low cal meal replacement. A lot of protein plus vitamins and other good stuff

You're probably mixing foods that cause bloating

Like what?

I've been eating keto (low carb/high fat, moderate protein), for over 1.5 years. It's pretty great desu. The only issue I have is I can't restrict carbs too much or I'll get really nasty rashes plus I can't sleep at all. So I gotta stick to around 20-30g a day.

Haven't noticed anything special around the face area, other than losing weight in general (also good skin so long as I don't get rashes, though they're not that bad).

>tfw will prob never have hollowed out cheeks and sharp features

Why live?

What are the benefts of the low carb meme over calorie restriction? If calorie restriction works for you do you need low carb?

What do you eat to get in a high amount of fats user? I've researched the diet but am still terrified of consuming mostly fat, as I'm already skinny fat

What can I do to stop feeling so hungry? Besides stimulants like adderall or coffee, are there any natural appetite suppressants one can take?

you still need to restrict calories on the keto diet if you want to lose weight. carbs make you retain water weight and cause bloating

the point of the keto diet is to train your body to run off of burning fat instead of carbohydrates (glucose) by feeding it very little or none at all

>What can I do to stop feeling so hungry?
>Natural appetite suppressants
How about eat food?

Eat something. 300g of broccoli is like 100 kcal.

helo famla daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u so muc tanks bye bye

Then I go over my calories senpai

I've been snacking on almonds at work. they worked for a while but aren't cutting it anymore.

I'm terrible at getting lean.

(note: the snacks are broken up. Almonds were at 10am, Chewy bar at 2pm, dry Cheerios at 5pm)

A lot of these snacks and meals I got from people recommending them here, but I just eat too much and I'm always hungry.

oh and I'm 6' 160lbs

what app is this famiglia?

join our thinspo skype group, we have a decent number of people finally

join.skype.com/qpXHNVZaj9GP

skype:?chat&blob=D8UFB6F22XKCToVJM5atIsHRX_qlifYblshWvzkzsiwyVdbyxrGGtCedROmQ4Bf-j-UCx7mZLKASPTE

Those pants are disgusting

It's pretty dead right now.

MyFitnessPal

I lost 10 kg without counting, cause you're just less hungry (fat doesn't affect your brain like sugar, nor does it trigger insulin, which is a fat storing hormone). It's "weight stabilizing" though, so you won't skinny without counting calories. I stopped losing at a (high end) normal BMI, then kept that weight until I moved to England and changed eating habits/started doing manual labour and gained 7 kg [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

You eat high fat, because you have to replace those calories from carbs with something, and it can't be protein because your body starts converting it to glucose after a certain point (also too much protein puts a strain on your kindeys).

Don't be afraid of fat. Eating fat does not make you fat, despite what some [spoiler]vegans[/spoiler] claim. Good quality fat (saturated, mono-unsaturated, omega-3) is good for you. If you're worried about cholesterol, don't be. What causes bad cholesterol (small sized LDL) is not saturated fats, but carbs (and prob other stuff that I'm too lazy to find out about). Eating cholesterol (like eggs) is completely harmless.

And now I just realized you asked WHAT to eat, not why you eat fats lol. So here's some good sources of fat: butter (stay away from other dairy if you want to lose weight though, the protein is BAD for your insulin levels, like way worse than sugar), fat meats and fish (not bacon etc., try to eat as clean as possible), avocado is a good source for mono-unsaturateds, olive oil, coconut oil/milk, rapeseed oil is okay if you absolutely must have a flavourless oil, but it does contain a lot of omega-6, and mayonnaise, low carb nuts (absolutely not cashew/peanuts) are pretty good, but way too easy to overeat, so I don't eat them. Honestly, if you eat fat meat (like pork sausages) you barely need to add any "pure" fats. Just decide on your macros and count. For example, 20-30 grams carbs (not counting fibre), 1g of protein per kg bodyweight, and then the rest fat.

tenk you luv u too froggo

Thank you so much for this detailed response user. I've been eating a ton of Greek yogurt and organic peanut butter lately.. Feel like I've been fucking with my insulin levels now. Plus for breakfast I just had two slices of toast (30g of carbs) so I guess those are my carbs for the day. Would you say that is a good daily intake for keto?

Also I'm pretty addicted to brown rice, quinoa and sweet potatoes. I guess once a day of either one is fine but what to you primarily eat on the side with your meals then? I'm always hungry so I want to do this the right way while staying full so I don't binge on shit I shouldn't be eating

I can't handle.

Trying to fast as long as possible.

where to go from here?

Buy underwear that fits. What's your height and weight?

straight to the gym. your shoulder width is embaressing. your head looks huge compared to your tiny frame

Lose about 20 lbs. You will be cute then.

NLP, it can be popsci broscience but it works. The key is to desensitize yourself from food and keep your mind busy, after a while you wont feel hungry or desire to eat all the time.

Np family. I'm glad you're interested in low carb!

The first things you should cut are gluten/wheat, rice, starchy veggies (aka root vegetables, potatoes are a no-go), quinoa, legumes (beans, soy etc.; high in carb and anti-nutrients, raw soy is especially bad with toxins/plant estrogen). So... pretty much the stuff you eat lol. The carbs you eat should come mainly from low carb vegetables (pretty much all above ground veggies are good), some root veggies and berries are okay in small amounts - fruits contain too much sugar (one apple is almost half your daily carb intake and the only thing you get for it is a tiny bit of vitamin C). 20g really isn't a lot, so you want to eat stuff with a high nutritional value. Cabbages are great (lots of vitamin C, broccoli even has some iron), 1/3 red/yellow pepper and you have all the vit C you need for the day, dark green vegetables in general are super healthy, though I rarely eat them (other than baby spinach).

I never was a big fan of pasta/rice etc. so it was really easy to remove them. I just eat tons of veggies with my meat/sauce instead, it's yum! If you want "replacements", then there's zucchini pasta, cauliflower rice (also delicous as fake mashed potatoes), seaweed/kelp noodles. Your imagination is the limit desu.

I recommend you read up on this page though, it's pretty much how I eat: dietdoctor.com/low-carb

Is a 40 day water fast possible? Moses did it.

Moses is dead.

Am I making it guys?!?!?

Not if you like to shake all the time. Fasting for more than 5 days really fucks up with your nervous system.

The longest I've fasted was 7 days. Why do you start shaking?

that user never tried it, they are just regurgitating jewish propaganda to get you to buy more sugary processed foods.

It's crazy how fast sweets and snacks stack up in calories without any satiety.

>one ice cream
>one chocolate bar
>some chocolate
>a small bag of crisps
>600 kcal

And having just one serving of sweets per day is unsatisfying.

You have to give up the sweets. That's the only way.

What are the most nutrient rich/filling fruits for the amount of calories? I made the mistake of snacking on apples for a while and felt super tired all the time. Now I've been trying peaches and cantaloupe, which seem to give me more energy. Thoughts?

quit eating them all together and then after like a month you won't miss them, and if you eat them they'll be too sweet. apples will become sweet enough at that point.

It's just so depressing to have no sweets to look forward to.

Fruit aren't as satisfying as ice cream with chocolate cookies.

what's your height/weight/gender?

That's the only way. You will get over them eventually.

I am pretty thin now but still normal BMI. I feel like as a not good looking guy getting thin just isn't that rewarding. I don't feel as bad when I was fat but I don't feel good either.

Yeah I'm ugly also. There isn't really much upside for us to get model thin, so I'd say you might as well enjoy sweets in moderation. Keep your BMI around 20 or so max though.

that app sends an ambulance and CPS (depending on your age) to your house if you keep getting that message consistently

Which app is it? I really don't want that to happen to me...

myfitnesspal

you can bypass it by turning off location services and wifi

This is a joke right? I am pretty sure that wouldn't be legal.

It's legal because it's in the Terms of Service. Private company, you agree to the terms, they can do what they want.

Hard candy

Terms allows them to collect data on you, which is open ended as to what they can do with it.

Don't you remember that whole stink with Tumblr about when they were going to use Location Services to help suicidal kids? Tumblr decided not to after a whole legal thing and poor responses, but anorexia is so rare that MFP got away with it after receiving pressure from health groups.

>Hard candy
i like hard candy too :3

How much weight have y'all lost during the month of june? I'm at 7 pounds lost.

127->120 (I'm a guy 5''9)

6'1" guy 193 -> 187 six pounds lost. Looking to get to 180 by August.
>INB4 "disgusting" I like my muscles

Berries and strawberries.

Can I ask what your current height and weight are? And what they were before starting this diet? How long have you been eating this way, and what have your results been?

I'm already very thin but have stubborn fat in some places (mainly my stomach and thighs/ass, and a bit on my chest)

Do you think a keto diet is a viable option for me? Don't really want to lose weight, just fat. I'm 6'3 165 lbs

fat guy here.

how do i get over the light headedness? I'm not even eating that little and when I'm hungry I feel like sick and light headed.

i don't know any vegans who claim fat is bad for you
i don't actually know any vegans irl, myself included, who go by a HCLF lifestyle bc it's stupid as fuck

Intermittent fasting + 1 meal replacement has to be the comfiest way to drop weight

Avacados

Was a former skelington, but that was because i didn't know i had the symptoms that lead up to type-1 diabetes. I guess i can't fast to get back to that weight now..

What time do you start eating?

>tfw chinese cartoons are making you starve yourself
nice.

Make sure you're drinking enough water, and try to eat foods that are low calorie and nutritious, like fruit and vegetables, rather than calorie dense foods.

If you continue to have that feeling though, know that eventually you'll get used to it and it won't bother you any more. It took about 2 weeks of restriction without binging for me.

what happened? i'm interested. what were the symptoms?

thanks

what are some good easy snacks to hold me over inbetween meals?

also i'm having cereal for breakfast, it's pretty low in calories but i'm hungry by like 10 which sucks.

Which wacky cartoon would that be?

Anything involving traps, really.

>tfw Veeky Forums literally made me into a faggot

I do the basic 12-8 version

I never feel like having more than 2 meals a day within the 8 hour period
replacing one feeding with meal replacement allows you to eat whatever the fuck you want and still lose weight

I went under DKA (blood was making protein into sugar cause i hadn't eaten, acid was building up in my blood) on a bus ride home from uni. Woke up in the ER pissing myself going in and out of consciousness and when i finally stabilized the doctor told me i had type one and could have died if the cholos sitting next to me hadn't called the ambulance at that exact time. Basically the symptoms are extreme thirst, frequent urination, extreme weight loss (was like a size 27), hunger even after you've eaten a lot, and fatigue.

Berries of any kind work well for me, and maybe a couple almonds, too.

It might help to redistribute your calories over the day. I like to have a big breakfast, medium size lunch, and small dinner. Some people can get away with no dinner at all, but I don't sleep as well when I'm hungry, so I try to avoid skipping it completely.

I'm still a fattie, so I can't for sure tell you it would help you. You'll deifintely lose weight from losing water/glycogen deposists though (like 3-4 kg in the first week). But I believe keto is popular among bodybuilders to slim down before competition. It also helps with bloating, since you avoid shit that causes gas (gluten and insoluble fibres in whole grain for example). I think it's definitely worth a try. You're feeding your body with all the things it needs to build muscle (though obviously you can't with a calorie deficit), so I don't see why it wouldn't help you slim down. But again, since I'm fatty I can't guarantee anything. Just make sure you count calories (if your body thinks you're underweight it will want to add more fat and make you hungry). I was at a BMI of around 24.6-24.9 when I plateaued/got complacent (I started low carb baking too, bad idea!). Right now I'm at around 25.6 (171 cm/75 kg). Have no plans of changing diet. Also forgot to mention, but intermittent fasting! Eat during an 8 h window (or less), then fast for 16 h. It comes pretty naturally when you eat like this. Just skip breakfast (you're always much hungrier than you actually are when you've just woken up), then eat lunch and dinner.

I just like to bully vegans tbqh, forgive me. Most (vocal) vegans I've seen have been proponents of high carb though, and they've also been very wary of saturated fats (isn't it pretty much impossible to not eat high carb when most protein sources contain a high amount of carb as well?). Maybe they're just raw vegans though.

Durarara made me want to become skinny

Should I do it then?

If you want to fast, fast for 2 days, see how you feel after. Then fast for 3, see how you feel, then fast for 4, see how feel, and so on. Everyone is different. Maybe you can tolerate a week. Just because some cuck started shaking doesn't mean you will.

Sorry, forgot to answer your first question lol. Started LCHF at 82 kg/180 lbs (had already lost 14 kg from soup/shake diet for 2 months. DO NOT RECOMMEND). Went down to 72-73 kg/159 lbs in like 4 months, then plateaued when I discovered stevia and almond flour. Never again. I never counted calories during this time. When I moved I started eating dairy and a lot (you get really hungry doing manual labour) and gained 7-8 kg. And no, not muscle, sadly. Started restricting like a month ago and have lost roughly 5 kg/ 11 lbs. So I'm almost back to where I was before the move. Yay!

Okay. I will attempt and keep you guys updated.

is a small lemon sorbet (which is p much ice?) about less than 500 calories? it's the only thing i've had to eat today and was only bc my girlfriend wanted some and i didn't want to say no

>sparkpeople.com/calories-in.asp?food=lemon sorbet

Yeah, I'd say you're good. Now have some proper food.

A cup is about 75 calories...

Sorbet is generally pretty low calorie, as are most non-dairy ice desserts. You should be good.

>bc my girlfriend wanted some and i didn't want to say no

The gains goblin does it again

Why can't women just back off?

she is really thin and fa and likes to eat junk food sporadically and its really cute, but im trying to drop another 20 (already lost 30 from 180 now 150) so hanging out with her is difficult
thanks guys that is good to know

is it ok to have two cups of black coffee / day (one in morning and afternoon)
idk if the caffeine could fk up my health / skin in any significant way

>and its really cute

Don't let the gains goblin sabotage your goals with cuteness

no prob familia. and i eat a lot of carbs but only carbs like beans that have a shit ton of fiber in them. i don't eat grains. i also eat a lot of fat from avocados, oils, and nuts/nut butters. i'm really thin and trying to gain weight at the moment, actually. i am also not usually vocal about my veganism because who cares. thanks for talking with me.

i don't think two cups of coffee is going to mess with you in any way. that's not really a whole lot. i drink a lot more coffee than that and my skin / health is fine aside from not being able to sleep some nights

do you guys like eugenia?

2 cups a day will have little to no change in your skin or health. It's the people that drink a thousand cups a day, bathe in it, and live in a coffee shop that should be worried about it.

Hello familia,going to eat some whole grain bread with tahini,cucumber,apple,cinammon and maybe a banana tomorrow.

What do you think?

lmfao is that true

thank you guys so much

>What do you think?

I think you got a binge waiting to happen. Eat proper. 1000-1200 cals min. Stop being impatient or you're never gonna make it.

I already binged yesterday,not going to happen for some time.Do you think my food is healthy?