Daily reminder that if you don't have a beard then you're either a woman, or a child

Daily reminder that if you don't have a beard then you're either a woman, or a child.

your bear is probably shit and you should shave it

Or someone who isn't insecure about his masculinity enough to try to compensate that with a beard. 80% of the people who grow beards are try hard faggots and it just doesn't look good on them.

This is the cringeyest style out there. Was cool in 2008. Now every cargo shorts wearing faggot who fills up the breweries to talk about sextuple IPAs after their shift as a dish washer at a gourmet dog food buffet or whatever has this style and its fucking garbage.

But whatever, keep thinking it's cool to be the beard guy, you will never be anything better anyway.

Yeah no thanks I dont want to be look on as a terrorist

Cool.
>almost all Asian men are women
>cool story fegget

Good thing I don't WANT to look masculine.

Beards make ugly people uglier and usually don't add much to an attractive person. Stubble can help though.

yeah, actually

beards work for some people and don't work on others, see post your beard OP and we'll decide for you

How about mine, guys?

implying I want a poor seal around my respirator

enjoy your lung cancer - totally worth looking cool for a few years

This is a known fact user

actually yes

Asian guys made me realize i was bisexual because of their feminine features

true story bro

Beards are for mongoloids with shitty jaw lines.

you're a white male,

not fucking risking that shit :^)

you're a white male

You're a white male .

oddly enough beards are probably the no. 1 indicator that your conversation partner is in fact an enormous walking vagina of a man

probably all the female hormones in the craft beers he guzzles after he's off the clock from his job as a ruby on rails webdev

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

god, you actually thought about that, you limp wrist ? i can buy beard grower oil anytime, it's just that i believe all man can be equally masculine/manly in their natural state. it's how you see the world and how you treat yourself, nigeur.

Beards are primitive, naturalism is dead it's all idealism now. Furthermore, people looking good with beards, will look good without them, probably even better (see your own picture).

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

you're a white male

Beards tend to signify sexual maturity. In a society where people are freer to choose each other on looks, the presence of the beard is ironically womanly in how men use it to posture themselves as a more desirable partner. It's empty vanity. And as somebody once told me:
>"Men used to have more hair on their arms than their faces"

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

you're a white male

holy shit no

your a white male