Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=118x307236
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not pictured keys and phone(iPhone 6s+)

Bag: Goruck GR1

Yes, love these threads

why do you carry denim

>The Hotel at mandalay bay
this is an old pic that place has a different name now.

no shit, that pic is nick wooster's, note the business cards

op is the autist with the terrible sound in his youtube video

>tfw no ricoh gr

What blade? Is that a benchmade?

For wiping sweat/my hands. I cut up some jeans and made it into a handkerchief.

Sanrenmu GB9-901 paid like $10 for it and surprisingly its a really made quality knife. I want to get a Benchmade when this one bites the dust

what do you think senpai?

what's that slick device next to the iphone?

Zune HD

remote model? wtc?

Why you little . . .
Someone should knock your block off you despicable Dastard.

Bastard.!

phone wallet keys :P

Lol what a fag. You actually got out a cloth to rest your iPad screen on just to rest it on the table.

Hate these threads. No one carries all this shit around with them

jk I'm a yuropoor who is by law forbidden from carrying any meaningful self-defense tool in public spaces

Superia > Fujicolor

I see you're into bdsm

velvia 50 > fujicolor 160ns > superia 200 > fujicolor pro 400h

I guess it's cheating to compare 120 and slide film to superia though considering superia is still really great cheap 35mm

I got a bunch of that fujicolor 200 for free since it's expired as of a year ago so it's nice to use for test rolls

I just like Superia because of its greens and it is readily available at home since I bought some in bulk a while ago.

Though I haven't shot 120 in quite a while. May pick up a c220 and get to shooting.

Can't argue with that

Also pushing 200 to 800 makes some delicious results

Also whenever I shoot 120 I always end up shooting portra 160 anyways and it bothers me

wtc keychain bls

I keep it easy

I think EDC threads would be more interesting if we took them literally - the "every day" part and the "carry" part. So no things you only use and carry sometimes, and not things like watches which are worn the entire time. It forces you to edit.

I usually have a briefcase with me containing a tablet, business cards, noise cancelling headphones, etc. But here are the things I have in my pockets or otherwise on my person 99% of the time I leave the house.

what's that background for the iphone

Ghost in the Shell poster..

thanks! that's on my watch list but I never got started on it

You should turn the cloak function of your phone/mp3-player off.

lol

gas station in arizona

OK that's funny.

Best fucking post.

What are those things beside the camera?

sorry I'm not good at the ocd grid layout thing

not pictured: iPhone

same, you faggots and your cargo pants need to leave

>i dont even wear cargos senpai, look at my trusty backpack i carry everywhere

luv this

Ya'll some out-doorsy motherfuckers, carrying knives and shit.

When was the last time you felt the need to use it on someone/something?

the classic response to this is "all the time, opening letters and packaging etc" but really its the same reason 13 year old boy scouts ask their parents to buy them leathermans

im sure they manage to use it every chance they get, random girl eating an apple? let me cut that up for you m'lady! see a qt finishing her run? i can wipe your sweat off with my denim handkerchief, dont leave! opening mail? good thing i have my trusty hunting knife, my chubby fingers could never get under that pesky envelope flap

kek

>iphone 5

P938 is a very non-effay gun. Should carry a Walther PPK or something with a little more style with more personality.

All these bullshit knives just reinforce the fact that Veeky Forums is 90% neckbeards from other boards who consider themselves fashionable.

What's wrong with carrying a knife? It's useful and girls cream themselves when they need something cut and you have a knife ready to go.

> girls cream themselves when they need something cut and you have a knife ready to go.
this is a situation which exists only in your head

this is great

I feel like any response from a girl when they find out you have a knife in your pocket all the time is fear or embarrassment.

>When was the last time you felt the need to use it on someone/something?

Daily for cutting paper/other things,opening boxes/packages,cutting fruit, stabbing people, sharpening pencils, prying things, etc

Last week I made a slingshot with it. Couple days ago I locked my keys in my car and used my knife to peel back the weatherstripping along the window so I could fit a hanger between there and unlock the door. It's pretty useful and comes in handy a lot.

Why is there such a stigma around carrying a small blade?

Any blade under 3" is hardly a weapon and it's quite handy to have for something that you can just clip to the inside of your waistband

Those are rolls of film for the camera. Fujicolor 200 to be precise

Zune HD was so dope.

Too bad Microsoft is run by fuckwits that damned it.

Happened to me before. A girl needed a knife for some shit and asked the guys around her if they had one. They didn't and she sort of talked shit to them asking "all these guys and nobody has a knife." I gave her mine and she told them "see, there's a guy." She never sucked my dick though. She just sort of said nice things about my knife carrying. I still liked it.

I had the first one, in brown. It was awesome. I'm pretty sure it's rotting away in a box in my storage unit somewhere.

I just literally now bought a Zune HD on eBay for $50 because of this thread.

I lost mine and I miss having it.

It was far more practical than using my phone as an mp3 player.

I like separating the two functions, even though I moved completely to iPhone. I switched to a Fiio and the Audio Technica memephones for travel now.

When I go on long runs, I leave the phone at home and switch to a 6th gen iPod nano (the tiny touchscreen square one). I'm on my 5th one of those because I keep washing the little fuckers. Getting harder and harder to find.

Here's my EDC. Forgot to include my passport. Flown 80,000 miles this year so far across OneWorld and Star Alliance. Getting sick of airplanes.

Damn. Nice stingrays.

That iPod was technically the first iWatch.

Thankfully someone left a half-smashed 4S at my work. We have a policy of "If it's not claimed in a month, it's fair game", so I replaced the screen and just use that as a music player/pocket camera.

Wow, you're right. I forgot all about that shit. I seem to recall that the Lunatik guys were one of the first massively successful kickstarters?

As far as your free 4S, lucky! I came across one and it was running a newer iOS with activation lock so it's a paperweight. There was no way for me to figure out how to get it back to the original owner, either.

>opinel
>a true Veeky Forumsggot choice
my commendations

I was. Usually people come back for tech and the rest of the stuff they leave is mundane shit like baseball caps. (Fucking Cubs fans...)

I really want to grab that 938, but not sure how much it will print. Can you post some photos of how you carry with your fit?

not pictured: credit cards, id, keys, phone, wallet

Oh shit waddup

edc thread?

Ok how do you guys carry all this shit? how big are your pockets seriously

I know that feeling. I am on a plane for work at least 4 times a week.

In the past month I did Sydney, Melbourne, New York, Toronto and San Fran. Leave for SF again tomorrow for the week. I get a week off then have to fuck off to Singapore for a week.

I only say this shit because there are lots of people here who might think this is a "great life". It's not. Sitting in a metal tube for hours on end eating shitty food and drinking mediocre booze/wine just to go to some foreign place to sit in meetings with people isn't really fun at all.

You don't usually get any free time to yourself, and you get sick of customers/partners/local salesmen wanting to take you out for steak every night.

The only silver lining is being able to run in the very early morning hours and see places I'll never see. That's kinda worth it to me. I took a cab out to Bondi Beach last week, ran the beach then back into Sydney to the Opera House and then over the Harbour Bridge. That was pretty fucking rad.

And I guess my work allowing me to bill all my non-airfare expense to my personal CC is a nice "perk" - I'm putting about 15K a month on my Amex, which builds a lot of award points fast.

>Working/study EDC.

All fits in the bag.

Hi Omni.

Post new art.

No recent artz, too busy studying.

you're dutch, aren't you?

Yeah I have a similar type job, but rarely go to Australia. I live in San Diego and all week am flying throughout the Western US with trips to Boston, England, and Western Europe sprinkled in each month. Shit is tiring and bad for your physical and mental health. I remember having shitty jobs where I was overall happier.

wats the jacket ?

what is that (top row, second from right) ?

oh america.. like, what if we got into argument in the street and you have a bad temper ?

then you'd probably just get yelled at you spineless faggot

now if you actually pulled a gun or a knife out during said argument you'd get absolutely rekt

You ever hear the Heinlein quotation "An armed society is a polite society?" If you do any sort of research, you'll discover that people who CCW are much more even keeled and tolerant. This sums up my thoughts well: democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=118x307236

but in less than 1 second you could kill me. well maybe you'd get hurt/caught too but i doesn't matter cus i'm dead. this kills freedom of speech. cus then you'd be scared of speaking the truth, of being politically incorrect, because if you offend the insanes you could be killed instantly and healthcare is fucking expensive

>healthcare
in case i didn't die but get shot in the fucking knee

a pretty gross bowl ive never cleaned

no, i said second from right. something in the plastic

>democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=118x307236
that's what we want gun owners to think/behave. but how do we make sure that everyone will always be like that ?

"Bowl" is slang for pipe for smoking marijuana, in case that is where the confusion lies.

that IS where the confusion lies. okay

>how do we make sure that everyone will always be like that
If you go through the trouble to follow the law, get fingerprinted and background checked, pay the fees and in other words, be "a law-abiding gun owner," you will want to make sure you don't fuck it up for yourself by breaking the law. Now, the criminals who carry illegally with evil intentions will do whatever the fuck they want, laws or no. That is why we need more responsible gun owners packing wherever possible. The police have no legal obligation to protect you or your loved ones.

notice how in countries where guns aren't allowed, they also have almost no cases of criminals using illegal guns.

are you fucking baiting us???

Do you really need 4 computers and a graphing calculator?

where's your e reader? where's your roll up keyboard?

In London I don't feel safe at night in shitty areas without a knife.

apologies for the bad pic

carry your fists cunt