twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Artist? Pic related is Kikkujo

kill urselves my man

anything by kaneoya sachiko

SAC is legit, i love her work

artist is Boneface btw

>this thread
>"art"

Why don't you go ahead and post what you'd like to see then? This is an anonymous image board where any user can upload whatever they like as long as it follows the board and site-wide rules.

i wish i could pull off both of these guys amazing fits. guy on left needs to replace nike tho

You can do it if you try user. Never give up!

Art is subjective. Fuck off you dickhead

I FUCK WITH THIS THREAD SO HEAVY

now posting effay pix in general is that ok

im really just posting random shit in my pix folder

k las 1

Can you guys stop posting the same bland anime shit over and over again? Like fuck of with this shit
in particular.

>in b4 "wah, it's art too, don't trigger me, I'm totally getting fashion inspiration from little girl's faces"

this is what happens when you allow tangentially "fashion related" bullshit to be posted on this board with no repercussion
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

or just choose one and post that.

Not 2D but

These are cool as fuck. Angular, colorful, they pop; but not in an aggressive way!

I love this her art too. I'm hopelessly drawn to this masochistic fetale of hers. Its as if she manages this aesthetic that skirts a fine line between projecting self-loathing and sexualized narcissism in some of her characters.

Andy Chen? That artwork is extremely familiar

Look, a shitposter hiding their bitterness behind meta shade-slinging.

If you were so desperate to be on topic; you'd find some pieces and fits IRL that mimic visual elements present in these images. Or at the very least discuss some of the visual elements and how they might be put in motion by coordinating outfits. They're clearly pleasing in a lot of the same ways. So lines can be drawn when you're creative. But it's obvious you're neither creative nor invested in this topic.

For example, how can we compare this guy's look to which is coordinated around a bright, red jacket to create contrast? Aside from the jacket, the color coordination is almost flipped. But it still pops. How does this work out, what do you like, what could be different? Don't be a fag.

autism

What should we emulate from these:
Please don't come up with some farfetched answer about creativity and how inspiration can be found everywhere. I can get inspired by my shopping list, a nice dawn or cats fucking in my backyard, still none of it belongs in this thread.

Also maybe pick something that actually emulates the style and not the go by colour like a toddler.

I posted the first picture. Personally I like the color scheme, but I agree that the random manga caps of anime girls are unrelated. But we all find inspiration from different things, and if user looks at a cute manga girl and is suddenly inspired for some reason, that's his thing

I'm probably thinking too highly of user tho

God, you're determined to be petty. At least it's something. And again, the point is that this thread can be on topic if the people in it want it to be. I haven't said shit about quality. And you haven't put shit out worth it either. Is that painting supposed to be projection of your superior tastes over those anime girls? Give me a fucking break.

The picture I linked is similar in more ways than one. If you people bothered to put a fucking shred of thought into it, you might notice. But you'd rather kneejerk troll instead of actually talk about shit.

Look at his pants. They're similar. Thin profile with a slight taper but no stacks. They're a different color and material than the drawn image, but they effectively serve the same role in coordination. They make a simple, uncrowded bridge between two points of interest: the coat and the pants

The coat is a parka, not a bomber. Sure. But it messes with his silhouette in a similar way. It's a big, inhuman bulk of "look at me!" in the way that he's wearing it. Though it's more angular than a puff bomber. And he's got it draped over his shoulders instead. How does that play into your preferences? Would you do something differently? What's a jacket that you'd choose instead if it were you wearing that fit?

His shoes are similar as well. They're simple and triangular. They don't have the bulk of geo's and that's fine, because if they did he'd look like a mess. They don't have the colored accents other than in the back. But I'd prefer if they were stark white with nothing. I think it works because it's simple. They clash with his coat and skin while matching his white shirt and hair. Your eyes get drawn everywhere with the fit and that's a good thing. It's simple, but it has lasting power.

Maybe try something other than being a negative little prick.

> 2016
> being this anally ravaged

>2016
>needing attention this badly

Anyways this is the last picture in my ref folder that's actually relevant in any way. Here's to some good shit being posted tomorrow.

Contributing?

>Is that painting supposed to be projection of your superior tastes over those anime girls?
No it's supposed to contribute to the topic of the thread. How insecure can you be?

Also nice rant. But for what purpose exactly? I didn't say this one was off topic.

this triggers me

It's difficult to find a /hr/ version of this

youtube.com/watch?v=87jErmplUpA

Subway Art by Martha Cooper and Henry Chalfant

youtube.com/watch?v=0EW22LzSaJA

Make your own thread

I really love this picture. I didnt read your spaghetti recipe but Brian lee omalley is one of my favourite artists

OC painting

What is it about?

rainy days and systems of abstraction

What are systems of abstraction?

What is the size of this?

The ways in which an artist chooses to break down and abstract an image/theme/concept

about 48cm x 55cm I can't remember

quite like it to be fair

thanks user

what shoes could i wear to replicate these guys fits

whoa whoa whoa stop right there
this is slick af

It's another >post my tumblr thread

top pleb

The only shoe with a silhouette like either of those would be the Adidas EQT ADV due to it's triangle like shape. The shoe he's wearing on the right seems to be Doc Martens based on the stitching but obviously that's not what the boot is shaped like at all.

what would have caused this

cringe : the thread

fuck off you delusional weeb faggots

one for the thinspo fags

it rained so the bugs climbed up the pole so they wouldn't drown

>hanging-on-the-kitchen-wall-of-every-"artsty"-woman-over-40-core

qrion?

I didn't know who that was but yes I do believe so

just wait until one faggot shits up this thread with Ivan the Terrible and His Son or Wanderer Above the Sea of Fog

Alright I'll ask, what the hell clarifies "fa" art. I don't understand what this thread has to do with fashion. Don't get me wrong I love art, but I don't get the point of this thread. I may as well contribute also