Is it possible to pull off palewave if you have high hair-skin contrast...

is it possible to pull off palewave if you have high hair-skin contrast? I have jet black hair and pale skin and I always look better in darker fits but palewave suits my personal style.

>falling for the palewave meme

People are allowed to like different things

Bleach your hair nigga
Damn

I keep my hair short Ill look like eminem

w2c cheap lightwashed/stonewashed in store bc my cards are cancelled

Thrift shops desu

Any other places? Good washes are everywhere but all the thrifted jeans are like size 34+ and im a 30

Mcdonalds

Put on some pounds :^)

:(

try f21 and hm? shit quality but cheap as fuck

where do i cop this jacket?

I have one

its more of a pure white than a cream, though

It's a toss up between what's more traditionally flattering and what you personally prefer.

If you went by those colour analysis charts middle aged women love it'd tell you to avoid low contrast clothing with high contrast colouring because it isn't flattering. But that doesn't account for personal taste.
Unless you're very olive toned/somehow manage to be muted overall despite high contrast colouring - but I'm going to assume you're not since you said it's unflattering.

Basically do you want to look as good as possible in your clothes?
Then avoid it.

Do you just want to wear what you want and don't care if it compliments you? Then go for it.

Both are equally stand points.

Equally valid *

How about you fucking give me something to work with dumbass

I mean like this one?

or this

palewave is not a different thing

take a chill pill, my man

its a thrift store find. I never used it for anything except a costume for a short movie, so its in basically new condition

Can you show me the sides?

there are no zippers and shit, if that's what you're looking for

it looks like its from the 80s, maybe? and this picture is yellow because of my lighting, its actually closer to pure white

You're up to selling it?

probably, where are you located?

SWE

Grow out longer

I'm too lazy for international shipping, sorry user

there are a few similar jackets on ebay, though