Stupid Questions / Fuccboi Thread

It's time and I have a few myself to get started.
1. Why do most of my dress shirts/button-ups get this annoying as fuck bag on my back?
2. If pants fit perfectly on the waist, can they be saved by taking to a seamstress?
3. I need ironing tips, my clothes still look like shit after it.

This the new fuccboi general? Need help matching these with an outfit

what options do I have for jeans when my waist size is 27?

I know about APC, Nudie and Acne but you guys trash on them every chance you get

Also most of that can be solved by taking your stuff to a tailor. And if you need to iron youtube tutorials should have you covered

Buy what you want dont avoid just cause Veeky Forums shits on them

well if it turns out it really is overpriced garbage I would rather not pull the trigger

Need help with what to wear with these

Does this button down linen shirt look okay tucked? Sorry for the shit quality pic.

APC and Nudie are really good from my experience. Acne not so much, two rivets fell off the only pair of jeans I bought from them

wow you're hot but the two pocket shirt is shit. get a typical oxford doofus

pants are really high, belt probably should line up w/ right cuff

Fixed.

Thanks! and will do

Khaki Chino shorts and a blue shirt that matches the color on the shoe? Idk man they're too busy for my taste

Can someone post the guy from mfa who's wearing a bunch of capes and a pilgrim hat with a big beard? Looks like a rabbi gothninja

you're the same guy that posted himself in a thinspo thread?

Yeah I posted my progress picture a while back

You're p cute! no homo tho

Thanks! And no of course not...

Where to cop that shirt?

Where can I get good basics if i'm in canada?

farg is an uneffay cuck

black jeans black tee 90s adidas windbreaker (not too baggy/large, one with modern slim fit)

I know, he still looks cool and wears nice clothes

bumb

Bumb

What can I do to improve my appearance?

you have nice nailbeds

What do you guys think of Rombaut shoes?

You're kind of cute. Where are you from?

brazil

ahaha thank you

How do I pinroll/cuff for sk8 his they are not like other hi tops, also I own a pair of red pants that are regular fit so they look autistic but I like them overall what should I do to them/how do I pull them off?

Is this good enough for my Black Cherry Beckman 9011's? I can't get my hands on the Red Wing brand cream/polish, so I figured this would be an adequate alternative, considering they're both burgundy.

Are you a boy or a girl?

What are the best levi's cut if I'm a manlet?

What kind of pants should I wear in general that suit my body type?

165 cm 55kg

depends more on your leg shape and what fit you're looking for
for skinny jeans, if you have slim calves, you can pull off 510s but wider calves work better with 511s
501s are the classic straight leg fit

honestly going to a levis store is the best way to find something that looks good on you

Boy

But i have a crush on Griffith from berserk

Dope idea thanks a ton

How do I Mike Mew in my sleep for maxgain

black jeans white tee

BOY? Damn i thought you were a girl who had guy features. Wouldve been 10X hotter if you were.

Ever thought about becoming a trap?

Can someone post the picture a qt in a yellow jacket? Been posted a few times

Bumb

Never liked Nudie's aesthetic so can't say much about quality, APC and Acne are both good tho

/menswear/ crew will cry but if heroin chic is what you're going for then real dope, ditch the two pockets however.

Fuck you. Now my self-esteem issues resurfaced again, after realizing I will never look as cool as you in that second picture.

nice digits.

What is a versatile jacket for a poorfag? Just moved to a place where it gets reasonably cold for a few months so I can probably just get away with the one. No idea what I am going for desu. Was thinking peacoat or field jacket, but it's played out to shit. Bomber might be decent. Suggestions?

pretty much any shirt + pants combo that isnt thaat color

Anyone know the sizing on chuck taylor lows? I wear 40 in Nike Frees, would I be OK with 40 in Chuck taylor or should I size down/up?

Are this shoes Veeky Forums?

bumb

Would the Doc Marten Derby's in mono black be a good choice for a entry-level black shoe? I would probably just be wearing them with black denim and a casual shirt.

Picture related.

which ones should i cop?

I've had them for close to 2 year now, and yes, they're great
Work especially well casually with tight black denim, but can still be worn with trousers when I go to work (in an office)

I am going to be a university student in Japan for 5 years, how do I prepare myself to be Veeky Forums there? Where do I investigate?

nyt perkele

Definitely going for heroin chic so thanks man. /Menswear/ can keep crying I guess.

Come on, I'm not that cool. You're probably cool as fuck, user.

How are you with other shoes in general? You should be fine since frees are typically smaller than size but if you're unsure def go half/a size up

are they actually worth it ? do they fit comfortably ?

I don't own a pair myself, but everyone I know who's gotten them had a pretty bad break in period and then they were fine. Just from handling them, the quality and construction is solid so I'd say its definitely worth it if you have the money.

Where to cop

comfy as fuck, but as user said the break in sucks and takes a week

Honestly black leather sneakers are incredibly dull and boring and not nearly as versatile as you imagine.

They look terrible with jeans.

They look good with cropped trousers.

Do you wear cropped trousers all the time? Probably not.

DNC

Could somebody help me with this piece? Got this lightweight White mountaineering momber for 100$. But can't really think of a good fot with it. Any ideas?

Forgot picture.

Hmm it'll be hard to wear, you're better off just saving yourself the trouble and giving it to me

Real talk though, I have a cotton chore coat thingy in the same grey colour from WM as the and it's really not very versatile. I just wear it with black jeans and boots

Can someone is these glasses please

Sz down 1

Yeah boy..

No never though about it though it does seen like a good idea yknow but androgyny is fine too. I end up getting perks and advantages from both sides lol

What's a good garment rack?

Do COS shoes ever go on sale?

get smt like this instead

They were on sale on Mr Porter last week

stop fucking posting the cum jar picture jesus christ

whats the fit/quality of vanishing elephant chinos

nice meme

which one?

Want to order some stuff from Uniqlo, but never ordered anything from them before, seeing as it's Japanese how should go about with the sizing?
Mostly interested in some polo's for summer if that helps

3 or 4

Might be a slightly off tone though, i find neutral always works best

Anyone fux around with Henrik Vibskov? Thoughts? Ants blazer/pants kinda growing on me

I'm not really too sure what goes well with these.
Any suggestions?

Are hairy legs Veeky Forums?

Is it good to wear same color shorts and shirt now? What if they are different shades of the same color? If so, what colors are acceptable to do this with? I know it was sometimes bad in the past but times change.

blue jeans.

neutrals. don't do it unless they are very light neutrals or there is adequate contrast. ex: tan shorts, white shirt; navy shorts, light blue shirt.

What's the issue with tubulars and jeans. And what do I wear with tubulars

what fit should jeans have for men, going for the casual shoes with the rolled cuff look. Not a manlet and pretty skinny

Anyone have any white cement 3 inspo?

what dickies fit would this be?

How do guys dress casually in France? Everywhere says some GQ shit but no way everybody there dresses like grandpa to go to the grocery store.

Where can I find basic and black men's shorts that only go slightly past mid thigh? All shorts I find are either hilariously short or knee-length.

What pants can i wear with a denim jacket? I know that wear a pair of black jeans can work but what other type of pants can work as well?

that's how a majority of the population dresses so yes i'd bet they dress like GQ

Saint Laurent Twill shirt

too much for a first date? little walk round the city.

was going to pair it with white denim and black low top rick sneakers