/LOOSE/

Let's discuss the /loose/ fit that has been seeing a resurgence in popularity for quite a while now.

JDG is welcome as well as long as it fits the theme. Will be dumping YYPH SS17 until I get bored of the captchas...

I'm desperately awaiting loose tapered trousers to start magecore. But goddamn they're all in fucking black. or they're straight cut.

thanks for dumping :)

I am a fan of pirate shirts. You have to be reasonably tall to pull them off though

The man himself. The end.

Np

this one is amazing

Yeah it did give me the pirate vibe.
is fucking Jack Sparrow

i googled "poet shirt" but all results came up with Seinfeld "puffy shirt" kind of pieces. anyone know the name of the style of shirt in pic related?

another example

i love yohji and all but god damn do those beards look like my shaved pubes glued into the model's faces

Wow that is beautiful. I don't much like button downs (if they're buttoned, anyway) since they feel kind of constricting, almost choking, to me. This one is a perfect alternative.

w2c shirt

Here are my immediate opinions on this collection:

Probably my favourites. They all have specific pieces or details that I really like.

I'm interested in these trousers but I'd need to see proper detail photos because I'm not big on the writing you can see on the back of them in These trousers seem to look good too.

That shirt neck is great. I couldn't pull it off though.

Honestly I think it's cheap when he puts himself on his pieces...

rick makes similar shirts. google "rick owens jumbo tee"

yohji doesn't take himself too seriously despite what others say. his face on there is most likely for humorous effect

>yohji doesn't take himself too seriously despite what others say. his face on there is most likely for humorous effect
True but I still don't think it looks good. I'm not big on prints though. I feel the same way about the "skeleton prints" or whatever in prints etc. The more abstract ones from that collection have been growing on me, but the one above is simply too photorealistic. It feels like wearing a big Nike swoosh to me.

i agree with you to some degree on the prints. i dont like most of his mainline prints but y's has some really good prints imho. here's one i liked from the ss17 resort collection. most of his prints that involve traditional japanese techniques are pretty cool

>in prints etc.
Meant in SS16, sorry.

Yeah, you're right. To me the ones that aren't a drawing of a fucking person or such are actually really cool and as I said they've been growing on me a lot. That's also why I like The one you posted is great, really really nice!

Anyone know of any stores that stock this coat for AW16?

I kinda want this book to come back. most of the new baggy stuff is cropped but sometimes this looks sweet

this but with better colors(minus the hat ofc)

lol nah im good man

yohji's outfits are how I want to dress when I'm 60+

i don't mind the face jacket, looks cute

i think aw16 is not dropping until a few weeks or so user

yohji's outfits are how i want to dress now desu. why does this shit gotta be so expensive?

Lots of places have had preorders up for about a month, most of it is already gone.

Yojhi is absolute madman..He fuckin'did it again..

So, when will it hit the mainstream? Skinny fits just won't die.

This. Can't drop big dollars right on cool pants right now.

That kind of thing takes years.

>2020 skinny fit on suicide watch

Literally put a fedora on ISIS clothing = Yohji Yamamoto

Anyone got more like this?

Anyone have some loose lightwash inspo?

It's Lemaire.

where do i get pants that fit like picrelated? are those just regular wool trousers in XXXL or smth else?

Even if skinny dies down, slim has an even stronger presence.

Have you got other runway shots/lookbooks other than yohji? Seems like he's the main designer mentioned in these threads which is fine but i's love to hear more variety.

Others that come to mind:
My beautiful landlet
Edwina Hoerl
Lemaire
JJVE

there is a large difference between loose and straight up ill fitting. both these fits are disgusting

Theres tonnes more where that came from. I do appreciate tho how japs try to exagerate their silhouettes to "way too far" territory

The suit i'd fux with, but the trousers i just included cz its an interesting contrast to how most people do it (flowy/longline tees and skinny jeans instead of exagerated trousers like that)

fuuuuuck this threadd im gonnnaaa cuuuuuuummmmmmm

but seriously where do i cop pants like this on the cheap/in mainstream (pleb) western stores (preferably uk)? yeah i know i should go yohji, cdg, issey etc for the authentic/quality option but frankly i cba to spend hours on rak/y!j trying to snipe some in my price range, nor can i be arsed to deal with the grailed streetwear kiddie 100% mark up on such items price

help me Veeky Forums pls

just buy smart dress trousers that are too big for you, I bought a 44in waist pair of trousers not too long ago although I have a 28in waist. shit is so comfy

hmm i guess i could try this altho it does sound a bit retarded

Just make it yourself, this doesn't look all that complicated.

nah m8 those are cut really differently than your regular trousers

mbl, edwina, etc. fulfills more of the niche of japanese streetwear. yohji has a way different universe compared to them

mki

cant be anymore retarded than your spelling of although

rmove tht stick from ur arse m8 tbqh nerd lol suk m

this is so good. sauce?