Is this lace thing acceptable to do with converse?

Is this lace thing acceptable to do with converse?

no thats fucking ridiculous

I fucking hate seeing Normie recently start doing this with the laces right next to the Converse star patch.

Literally fuck off if you do this and post it on Instagram to look "cool"

I knew it was probably unacceptable. Just making sure so I don't look like a faggot.

I always do this cause the laces are too long, idgaf they're fucking laces you bitch

Nice dubs, but use them to KYS and ur shitty all stars

Absolutely haram.

Get shorter laces you autist

>it's acceptable for rick owens to copy converse
>however it is unacceptable for converse to copy rick owen's copying converse

Thoughts?

nice chucks

I HATE THIS AND SEE IT EVERYWHERE WTF

If you can pull it off, go for it. I do this, but it's partly because it's the easiest way to tighten the laces. You just pull on every outer X. But yes, Converse laces are stupid long.

Funny thing is people have been doing this shit for a long time in punk/skate culture with plain converse.

Once again the dumb children that dickride Rick pretend he invented something when he ripped off someone else (As usual)

is that some expensive shoes ? they really look ridiculous.

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
S T O P
T
O
P

You're on the Veeky Forums board and you don't know what they are?

these are seriously bad and you should feel bad.

the exaggerated silhouette of the ramones really doesn't go with circa 2010 hipster look (AA hoodie, skinny jeans)--reg chucks would be fine here. it's just that ramones are meant to be a part of an outfit that plays with unconventional proportions, your proportions in this are basic as hell

The shoes really look like shit om you. Looks like a Halloween costume part. If you had a more interesting silhouette, they might work.

IMO though those shoes look shit in general.

I do that with my cream cdg converses. Hate me pls.

I've always done this... I didn't know it was a pretentious thing to do. I've mostly been wearing my pure black chucks lately. Is it really that bad?

i've always done this lmao

have ya'll ever owned a pair of boots??...

This is an old ass pic from a WAYWT months ago

Can someone post that lacing infographic

no

Ithe style is called "shop lacing" and has existed before Rick Owens was born. But if your doing this just so your converse can look like Ramones then kill yourself.

I kinda just wear it straight, but Ive seen skater bros wear em like this.
I like it, but who am I to decide

you sound like you have no friends.

shoes look fine but your legs look too chubby

Is this a new meme?