Are there any women in fa

i want to meet fashionable girls

i can count on one hand the number of times i've seen girls posting here that aren't Forever 21 /soc/ sluts or clueless ugly nerds begging for advice

melissa/nao type girls pretty much don't exist on here. which is great because there's no competition for me ;3

you sound autistic as fuck. Graduate from high school before posting here

i've been here for 4 years and i'm in college lmao. link me a girl on this board, right now, that isn't dressing like complete garbage. i guarantee every one in waywt or face aesthetics is trash

Kitty got claws

talk shit post fit.

women don't exist

please tell me this is ironic

hahaha

explain this
are you a fan of her, she doesn't really post anymore

OP go outside. No one meets anyone here except trips.

Have you ever considered that trash like you might be the reason lots of us don't post in WAYWT?

It's beyond me why anyone posts in "face aesthetics" threads.

you shouldn't be afraid of posting as a beginner. i'm just saying, there's no girls here with a developed style. it's either fast fashion girls, or girls who have NO fucking clue where to start like . neither of these girls stick around for long enough to develop one, either. the fast fashion girls want attention, and the nerd girls only want to be passable enough to not get picked on - neither have a genuine interest in fashion like the male posters here.

I dress in clothes I find in garbage bags and I'm pretty alright at it. Don't need your advice though so no waywt

>i'm just saying, there's no girls here with a developed style
There is absolutely no one with a developed style here. Everyone who developed a style left as soon as they did. Coincidence?

I remember her posting on facial aesthetic thread couple of times..She's got a unique face.I like her

I'm not a beginner at all and not afraid of posting, exactly. I don't want to deal with the petty abuse and don't want a weird cult developing around me like has happened with others.

Post feet.

if you can't take shit you shouldn't be on Veeky Forums. honestly, try reddit.com/r/femalefashionadvice if you ever want feedback, they're a friendly community with a decent range of styles.

unique is a nice way of putting it, her face looks like that of a chubby boy

So you consider other girls competition? You like all the attention for yourself?

it's a joke you soggy biscuit

Whenever girls post a bunch of idiots drool all over them. Why would they identify themselves as girls if they don't have to?

im a girl
not that fashionable yet
workin on it

of course it is

yeah unless its rick because hes the only designer with a fucking general on this board

this
ive already developed my own style and id like to post fits but the whole creepy thing surrounding malissa and nao makes a lot of femanons wary. im fine with ppl saving and reposting my fits but the whole "OMG waifu lets stalk her i want to ravage her" thing is the reason why most ppl who post are males
also ffa on reddit sucks

>Culturally, women don't exist.