>eating disorder
>should be on antidepressants but don't want to risk weight gain
>need adderall to function but don't want to risk hair loss
>tfw already balding
>bad skin
>anxiety
>zero friends
>no future

I'll probably end it soon honestly. atleast I'm funny with decent clothes and nice cheekbones

>>>therapy

I've tried it user

Post your face OP

n-no sir

lift

stop being so fucking soft. srsly. What is wrong with the pitty parties of this generation. Go into the fucking gym. Eat normally. If your balding fuck it, it makes you seem more dominant. Learn some social skills from tons of companies that provide it like RSD and stop being such a soft fokin fgt.

>just be yourself!!!

>If your balding fuck it, it makes you seem more dominant.
What kind of bro science is this?

that is subjective to perspective. Yourself is ever changing. There is the "alpha" version of you and the "beta" version. Most people that speak like he does look at themselves from the beta perspective that everythign is a huge unsolvable problem and just sulk like its the honorable thing to do. Those that choose the latter take things head on and challenge everything.

>It makes me so angry because i was in the same place at one point and its such a load of shit that comes from most likely having a comfortable life that made you soft as a person. My life is amazing, I have tons of friends and sluts + I am incredibly good with conversation/dressing myself + in amazing shape because I WORKED FOR ALL OF IT. No one gave me shit, I worked for every single skill & now people look at me like it was gifted or that im lucky. It can all be achieved if you just stop playing the victim.

its not bro science, its psychology. Google it fgt.

I'm guessing you've done literally everything except for work out and eat healthier. Usually the case with fat people and it will solve almost all the problems you've listed.

Being seem as more masculine or "dominant" by rocking a shaved head is completely different than someone with a full head of thinning hair appearing more attractive

When has anyone ever found someone more desirable because of their receeded hairline?

Stop thinking about skinny and fat, and just eat healthy. Low carbs, lots of veg and lean protein. Then work a little exercise into your routine. Maybe take up a hobby. If you have a healthy diet your body will tell you when you are full, and you won't get fat. Personally I am using South Beach to manage my weight.

Take baby steps and work your way towards general self improvement.

As for your mental disorder, look into cognitive behavioral therapy. My boyfriend was in and out of psych wards before I met him and on antidepressants and attention deficit meds. Cognitive behavioral therapy was what really helped him gain control of his life, and now he no longer needs his meds to manage his mental illness.

Don't throw pity parties. Pity is an insult, not a compliment.

op here. the majority of my energy and focus goes into eating right and getting fit, actually

but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. my self-image is pretty distorted and constantly varies, so I always feel like I'm coming up short on a goal. my ex used to tell me constantly that I had a great body and was good looking, but I could not see what she was talking about

Cognitive behavioral therapy, user, seriously. It is so under utilized. We will not be able to teach you to see your own beauty or anything like that, you need to get professional help with identifying destructive patterns in your thoughts and behavior and then training yourself to avoid them.

For the sake of your mental health try not to fixate on your desired look. Eat healthy and exercise without an end goal. Try not to let yourself fixate, like on counting calories, for example.

I wish you luck, user.

thank you for the constructive input. I've seen therapists in the past but none of them have taken that approach with me. I actually had no idea what CBT was up until recently, but my last therapist did tell me that I suffer from cognitive distortions, which makes sense judging by the way I perceive and interpret everything around me. It's very difficult to feel confident and secure in my thoughts and decisions when I can't necessarily trust my own judgement

how long did your boyfriend undergo therapy? and how is he able to continue utilizing what he's learned, as to not have to return to therapy or more meds? really considering this

I appreciate this as well. I need to look more into it but I'm thinking that I'd much rather give this a shot than resort right away to prescription drugs. just hoping that it won't be a short term fix. maybe I lucked out but the last few psychologists I've gone to were trash. was planning on going straight to a psychiatrist to seek out meds but if there's a more natural and holistic approach I'd prefer that

>don't want [to eat more] to accentuate the fat
>tfw already balding
Anorexia will take your hair from you much faster than Adderall will. Look into getting a prescription for Finasteride.

Personally, my social life started to pick up when I added a BB cream to my daily regimen. It made me more confident and outgoing almost immediately and the little change in both the way people saw me and how I saw myself really gave my life a big boost.

Antidepressants are essentially sugar pills and their efficacy is constantly being questioned because of how insignificant of an improvement they make. Depression is probably a result of your insecurities rather than the root of them.

Also on diet. Unhealthy people just latch on to weight as a meaningful metric because differences in BMI are easier to quantify than the gradual results gained from eating three square meals and exercising.

>try out a different type of pants fit
>all of my outfits look way better

Feels good to finally find something that works.

Source on adderall causing balding? I've been on it since I was a kid and I'm heading into my 24 year next week and my hair is thick as fuck family. I have to get it thinned constantly by my barber.

my family doctor told me I that was way too young for fin. I don't agree but I didn't want to push the issue. I'm 22

I mean, I'm not aneroxic, I eat. It's not as much as I'd probably like to because my funds are limited and the types of foods I like to buy and cook are a bit pricier (I won't eat junk and buy a lot of organic foods and high quality meats) but for my height I could probably afford another 1000 calories or so a day. I struggle to make it past 1000 on a daily basis. not sure how awful that is but I don't count calories anymore. It drove me insane not meeting my requirements and I became way too obsessed with it

as far as my skin goes, I've tried just about everything besides accutane and have come to terms with the fact that it breaks out when it wants to and I can't really fight it. It sucks but my breakouts are probably triggered by stress

it's just a noted side effect from amphetamine usage. doesn't effect everyone I'm sure and it's probably not as common as the other sides

i'm happy for you familia
i will say that high rise pants make my figure look ten times better

I'm actually not sure how long he underwent the therapy, but basically once you learn how to do it, you just keep doing it on your own. It's very empowering. You could probably read up on it online a bit. It will vary from person to person, I'm sure.

You're already showing that you're open to change and self improvement and that's the first step on the right, path, user. A lot of people prefer delusion and echo chambers over taking a long hard look at themselves as the source of their problems and solutions. Give yourself some credit for this and use it to push yourself that next step forward.

I also recommend looking for positive role models since you seem like you're really on your own. When you don't have another person helping you through what you're going through, look at famous people who've accomplished something you admire. Musicians are a good example. Look to people who have been through some shit and learn how they achieved their goals. I don't know how I would have survived without music, myself. Look for people you admire whom you see a bit of yourself in, and take comfort in songs they wrote about their struggles and in seeing how they've achieved great things despite them. Don't become a deluded fanboy, mind you, just look for reminders that you aren't alone, and look for patterns in the behavior of successful people and the advice they give from personal experience.