We need to start having P O O R F A G generals

We need to start having P O O R F A G generals
Talk about stuff we can buy on budgets and shit

Whats the general attitudes to mall stuff here??
I don't go near zumeiz or pascun
I know H&M and Zara is shit
I know uniqlo is popular around here
What about GAP and Macy's??

thrift
levi
nike and adidas

all a nigga need

Just buy basic clothing that fits well. Start going to thrift stores then learn how to alter clothing yourself, it's not that hard.

>Nike
Maybe if they stop putting multiple swooshes on everything they make

yahoo jp
rakuten
grailed

nike is slacker core

this only works because shia is attractive and there's an underlying understanding that he's an A-list celebrity and worth millions of dollars. If a random robot browsing this board dresses like that, he's going to end up on a child molestation watch list.

my advice would be to stick to brands that are specifically known for doing one thing well.

gap, macys, etc. are relics of a model that's quickly becoming outmoded. expensive, poorly made, and occupies the uncanny value between too "hip" to be timeless but too out of touch to be actually on-trend.

dickies for pants. trust me, the cut, build quality, and price point is better than any other pair of pants you're going to get under 40 dollars.

hanes/gildan for t-shirts and hoodies

shoes: stan smiths, converse, docs

go thrifting every month

thrifting is where it's at i got a great flannel for four fucking dollars it's may in jersey i'm the only hoe lookin forwards

This is something that I feel like people forget about when posting more adventurous fits, most people that don't see it in the context of fashion won't understand. You can shit on normies or whatever but the fact is that most people are normies and don't appreciate the big art or whatever.

Are these blazers? I can never find these in that color with the tan tounge, w2c

Thrifting is shit
All I find is old ass H&M and mall trash that's already worn out

Go to thrift stores in rich neighborhoods/suburbs if there any by you. Those people can afford to buy/give away expensive clothes and there's not a lot of demand because the people that live there don't want to buy used clothes

depends on where you live

if you look cool you look cool. I get compliments 24/7 and I wear some pretty far out shit. I tend to dress in more colors and not so much gothy rick owens type stuff so its a little bit more approachable.

I think that most people can appreciate high fashion stuff. What I meant was more like the dorky style. I just think that most people don't get it, and would think you're dressing un ironically. Adventurous probably wasn't the right term, but I said that because it is kind of risky, even if the clothes aren't fancy or anything.

How do you buy from Rakuten JP? Found my grail there for 400 less than on Grailed.

proxy service probably the cheapest

I live in a pretty affluent suburb and only find mall trash because that's what people here wear

grailed

i think zara is a great store

IT'S NOT

w2c

>tfw brazilian, no money, no place to buy shit

y

same senpai

where u at?

May as well wear any off brand as Nike. Those shoes are garbage.

It's worth making a day of going on a trip out of town to thrift stores near wealthier neighborhoods.

There's also the internet though that can be a real headache sometimes when it comes to things not fitting as you hoped upon arrival or dishonest sellers.

Shia is not attractive. What is this fucking meme

[spoiler] natal [/spoiler]

Yeah man, there is a point where you are famous/beautiful enough you can wear whatever the fuck you want.

must be cool living in the south bro
SP here

Honestly, I see a famous person dressed like a retard and just think less of them as an icon. It's pretty pathetic when normies start thinking shit like that is super stylish just because a famous person doesn't know how to dress themselves without consulting a stylist but had to leave the house because they have normie shit to do, too.

>live in Rio
>no money
>starting uni soon
>want to look Veeky Forums and blow everyone's mind
>can't

Personally my basics are pretty much all Uniqlo. Since I'm poor and dress basic must of the time I end up dressing also mostly in Uniqlo. Honestly I'm fine with that, even if I had more money, much more I'd still go to Uniqlo for most of my basics, and then spend more on more expensive pieces.

Try the surplus store too.

based shia knows the fukcing scoop

Same desu. I need a job.

pic related is you stay cucked by abibas. Idk why the ninja shoes are popular when no one even wears them correctly.

don't buy any of that shit, foo'!
the only way for a poorfag to dress like an individual is thrifting & other kinds of second hand shopping. milsurp is also very suitable for this purpose.

the only time a shoe's SUPPOSED to be worn with joggers nobody does it

i need these

Asos isn't bad if you know what you're looking for

I thrifting is shit, even in wealthy neighborhoods everybody only sells shitty Jordans and diamond supply because nobody has taste
I just stick to basic ass uniqlo fits
I wish I could afford cdg,y-3,acne,apc, and alladat but I'm broke

you must be missing stuff at the thrift store lmao. essentially an infinite supply of cool outerwear and sweaters. sometimes a few cool t shirts. pants are really hit or miss tho and usually too much work to look through unless you go to "trendy thrift stores" like plato's closet(don't recommend but they sometimes have good pants).

thrift + tailor/diy = next level cheap fits

All we have is goodwill here there's an actual thrift shop with multiple sellers but other that some jewlery nothing there is good other than some retro video games and books

Poor
Too short (4"11')
28D
Grill
Will never be effay

As long as your not fat, try out the pleated skirt meme. My local thrift shop is full of them.

w2c based shia's nikes

>tfw I drop $150 at a time at the local Normie university goodwill to flip on eBay

Suck it poorfags

Sauce on that second pic QT ?

y3 isn't even that expensive, learn to save. Why do you even want acne and apc? those brands are nothing special, you can get the same look iwth cheap clothes.

poorfag time yess

i am poorfag here are my guidelines for myself:
- thrift is life, thrift often but with more scrutiny than regular shopping
- don't thrift pants
- spend normie money on normie pants (levis senpai)
- spend normie money on plain tees in packs from workwear stores, they will outlast your 6 dollar h&m tees
- never spend normie money on jackets, thrifted jackets are a) 100% cheaper for quality product b) generally you can find cool as fuck jackets thrifted
- keep your wardrobe hella small. as a poorfag, you will be tempted to buy more cheap shit b/c none of it will fully satisfy your needs + desires like maybe some more expensive cops will. but you'll end up with a bunch of useless shit and feel depressed. so keep it small and simple.
- thrift shoes, but do so w extreme caution, a lot of thrift shoes "look cool" in a thrifty way but actually ur wearing trash. think: do these work unironically?? if no then drop em.
- learn to sew / repair your shit. buy sewing needles and strong thread.
- separate your self worth from self image cause guess what you will always be poorfag to someone
- learn to love the miracle of your life

It's more expensive but try a Buffalo exchange

I like how you can always tell someone's a massive fuccboi if he wears adidas ninja shoes.

see also:
nmds
dooms
tubulars

I do save senpai but Its kinda sad letting go of a huge chunk of money whenever you buy something I'm just poor

Quality post

You sound beautiful. But, also far away.

Weight?

agree
you dont really need nike or adidas specifically just any cheap shoe brand

brilliant advice, i adhere to most of this

go on Depop. everything is rly cheap on there

THIS

Y'all think we should start doing /poor/ generals now? like every once in a while?

why not have a poorfag general? we have a fuccboi general, hair general, fragrance general, etc.

i see no reason not to just always have one going, we're in a demographic where it's important to look good but we don't have very much money.

Seconding this. If Rick fags and mentally ill people get one, we get one too

Where are you niggas getting jeans from?

Buy em at thrift stores or on sale. wrangler/levis usually.

h&m pants arent that bad. plus theyre like always half off near me so even if they only last a year they were $20.

What are some nice Oxford shoes that won't break the bank? Would not like to spend more than $100.

because being Veeky Forums isnt easy work

why should i go to work everyday at 1am just to look good while you poorfags spend money at macys looking like shiet calling it "fashion"

lifestyle is more important than clothes thats what creates fashion so being poor will make you look poor

All of the stores you listed have good purposes

Uniqlo for chinos and oxfords
Gap for jeans and their wild clearance sales
Macy's for suit separates and sales on Levi's
Bonus store: Foot Locker/Journeys for sneakers and athletic shoes.

INVEST IN A SEWING MACHINE YOU FAGS

presto, just about any pants fit you like a dream

don't trust him, it's effay

>be a britfag
>all charity shops just have dead peoples old as suits
just kill me senpai

0-100 real quick there nigga

nearly perfect post

would emphasize:
- workwear brands from farmer stores + sewing machine = god-tier cheap, durable, Veeky Forums pieces
- SEARS
- Fleet Farm
- etc
- focus on items that will last + look better with wear

That's what I wanted when I started this thread

But how do I sew

>sears
please

Yup /poor/ general needs to be a thing

I agree that /poor/ general should be a thing

my current system, and like idk if it's actually gonna work or not, is that I'm allowing myself to cop one grail-ish thing a month. It's not a firm budget but my pain point is 200 bucks, give or take. So if I spend 240 one month I can only spend 160 the next.

I make ~750 a month after tax, so this isn't like ideal financially but it's also the last year I'm going to be living with my parents so I figure it's okay for me to spend beyond my means a little bit since I don't have to worry about rent or bills or anything. It'll be nice to have a wardrobe full of nice stuff when I do move out and have to pinch pennies.

I'm putting most of my money outside of that into a savings account too. Idk, I feel like this system could work?

Copy and pastbin this shit for a /poorfag/ sticky

Quality tutorials for sewing please?
the only thing ive done is sew my crotch rip that was perfectly on the seam...and not even a good job

If you're spending 30% of your income on clothes you seriously need to straighten out your priorities

when you put it that way yeah. idk though, what else am i spending money on right now?

I spend 80% of my income on clothes.

makes you think

perfect post, love ya user

PLS YES

this.

Also: thrift fashionable shit that doesn't fit you and resell it on Grailed to make extra money.

can confirm
I thrift regularly and I got a y-3 polo and a bape shirt once in medium(i fit a large) and made an easy 100 bucks off them. Rich people donate clothes too.

Are ASOS pants any good??

Any ways to make quick money off the internet?? I can't even get a minimum wage job rn even tho I applied to a bunch
I just want some CDG, and APC stuff to boost my self esteem

Does Grailed count as thrift??

Read online that ASOS pants dont last too long, but for 40 dollars its okay

poorfag general does sound better

good thread d.e.s.u.

Buy winterish stuff during spring sales and summerish stuff during September/October sales.

Saves you a ton of cash.

>all a nigga need
we're not niggers here user, you can go back to worldstar