FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

GIVE ME THINSPO GF

helo famla daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye

lmao what you faggots dont understand is its not being skinny what makes you attractive..

ITS YOUR FRAME

you all crave a long frame that you cant do anything about and will never have, so you starve yourselves thinking youll look good but end up having huge heads, narrow shoulders, short arms etc.

if your shoulder width is 12 year old boy tier GO TO THE GYM AND LIFT WEIGHTS YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

Stay strong. Just eat smaller portions. I live with my dad and feel similar pressures, it's hard but I keep it under control with the scale guilting me into eating less.

Tank u fer re morning us :)

HYDR8 FEEL GR8

welcom

helo yess u wil fel gret. watar has no calores, keps skin gud, halp mood, halp enargi, kep u cool, halp u digist fod an poo poo, an halp contral ur apatight. luv u tanks bye

What kind of alcohol do you thin people drink?

I don't drink, but I've heard vodka is good.

I drink a pils now and again. Somewhere between 150-180kcal depending on which and I like the taste. I generally just have one.

how mcuh water should u grink/?
aanser;::
MORE
9(don;t fogret 2 peeee)

Was hot today, went through some serious water. wew.

Looks great! Can you post one of you facing the opposite direction?

Ate like 2300kcal today

177cm 60kg male

Kill me

I hope fasting for 72 hours minimum will fix that

who /1mealandblackcoffee/ here?

holy shit more

Am I ~thinspo~ yet senpai?

That's not me, just posting thinspo.

Can you please post more bottle pictures?

Hard to tell with those baggy jeans and big shirt, fampai.

Your legs and hands are, but idk about your upper body.

Yeah we wanted more in the last thread, I don't have any others than these two.. but here is some coffee. I'll keep my eye out for some.

Thanks,are you the same person that i've requested more water bottle images at the last thread?

Nope! But I'm with you on the water bottle thing, it's strangely inspiring.

Plus the frog will like it.

Hahaha indeed

Idk why we find it inspiring,it's more powerful than actual thin people pictures for some reason

Yeah, not sure. It's something about the big water bottle next to a tiny figure or something. Like the water bottle would normally be dwarfed, but with a thinspo-type person it seems massive. I don't even know if that's it, but, maybe something there.

>mfw i finally stop plateauing

Well,let's keep freg satisfied and drink tons of water

tfw i will never be thin

Deal.

That's such a great feeling.

As I've gotten thinner I get more plateaus. The weight still comes off but it just seems to go in spurts rather than more linear like before.

Jackpot in Ena's Instagram.

It's shit

it's amazing how many anons post photos of themselves dressed like eskimos and we're supposed to tell if they are thinspo or not

not at all, you look chubby.

>this

WHERE DA MEN AT

w-wew

DAMN. I hope your vagina isn't too tight. Seems like that tends to happen.

>tfw you'll never look even remotely like this
please fucking kill me

>J. K. Rowling

2/10 wouldnt fuck

I come here for the images and am always disappointed to see nothing new ;_;

Where to find images of thinspo qts? Is there a forum where they post selfies or something?

can you have the decency to keep your dick out of an eating disorder?

Just follow a bunch of models on instagram. It's not that hard. If you're worried about seeming creepy, make a separate account for it.

This Pepe and his hydration reminders are honestly are so cute and they motivate me more than any other kind of scientific paper on water intake could.

Poster, keep posting. You made me get up and get a new water bottle.

Lost almost 100 lbs since i started coming here. What do yall think is the best weight for a 5'7" male bodied person

"male bodied person" shut the fuck up

why not? its easy to be thin. getting buff is whats hard.

120-140

Damn I'm 138 right now but look a little flabby but have a lot of muscle. I'll ease my way to 120 and see how it goes thank you

not a girl
body type/shape looks nothing like that

Lmfao good luck friend. Better to just adhere to sexual norms.

my point is that my bones are not shaped like that, the benis really doesn't matter lol

Today was my first cheat day (almost six months of clean eating), i ate pizza, breadsticks, cake and some lasagna, around 3,5k calories so far.
i dont feel that bad tho, i did around 90 minutes of cardio and never felt so full of energy, what do you think /thinspo/?

i dont like cheat days, but if they work for you, fine.

Well, i'm not really saying it works for me, its my first time, what im trying to say is that for the first time ever i did not feel dizzy and light-headed doing excersice.
although i'm not planning on doing this regularly just wanted to share it with you people

Because you're eating normally. Anorexia has serious detriments to your health. Fucks up your brain growth yo

Disregard the gnarly ass bathroom

Stats?

v impressive, nice progress

even your phone got skinnier

Male, 5'10'', 200lbs.

How much do I need to lose to be thinspo tier and get the androgynous body I desire?
60? 80?

i started at same point as you.

I'd recommend getting to 110.

I've come to terms with the fact that my frame will never be thin and long as a willow switch but luckily being thin accentuates my wide shoulders, long arms/legs and small waist so idk I look nice and known will later.

Goals so far are 140 at 5'11", I just have to burn off a lot of muscle and some fat.

im proud of u

120 or so.

110 sounds too little and anorexic tier.
120 sounds better but I worry even that might be too little.
I guess it's just a case of wait and see.

Thinking of starting going to the gym,what does /thinspo/ think?

try to match up what you look like to one of these then estimate your lbm (200 x .25, if youre 25%bf for example) and add 6-10% (would would mean you could only get down to ~160). Chances are, if youre 200lbs, 110 would be impossible without years of sedentary caloric deficit due you the muscle youve gained through carrying around an extra 90lbs where ever you go

>imma shoot my but back to get thigh gap

Please stop

Should I do pilates today or go on the treadmill? Please decide for me Veeky Forumsm. I want to lose weight but also want a nice butt so I'm torn.

treadmill will do a better job at both, just up the incline

>15% and visible abs
seems like that's a bad representation of most cases

my 6'2" 160lb ass would need to lose 20 lbs for true androgony to kick in, so that 120lbs goal someone told you seems realistic to me.

How has eating been going? what do you normally eat in a day and how are you changing that?

>filter coffee
oh my
she's retarded

women don't post bodies in this thread,
all thinspo of women is found online

nice

chlorox tastes like shit but if you add tea it's decent
(im joking don't do this please)

Just go down by 10 pound increments and see how you feel and look. Maybe 140 will be fine for you, maybe you'll want 120 in the end.

It's a slow process once you get into the lower normal range anyways so you'll have plenty of time to decide where to stop.

Anyone try Soylent? Curious how you feel on it.

Never tried that. Why not just eat "real" food? What actually is the advantage of Soylent?

its cheaper
i guess it makes calorie counting easier too - you know the exact amount of calories youre taking without any exception

how can you tell what kind of coffee it is? all looks like black water to me.

Micronutrient counting gets easier as well, if you want to feel slightly less like shit all the time and not take in all vitamins and minerals from capsules

less liable to binge on it than if you stored real food? I don't know bc haven't tried tho

any tips on fasting for someone who's hypoglycemic? my hands get really shaky / i get very lightheaded if i even go like 9 hours without eating