Why are all of you low selfesteem morons who care more about clothing that people wear rather than personality...

Why are all of you low selfesteem morons who care more about clothing that people wear rather than personality? You fucking idiots wont talk to someone just because they aren't wearing the current fashion trends....pathetic morons who probably voted for Bernie Sanders

You guys are all faggots

>living in burgerland

>It's funny how you refer me to other boards yet can't refute my argument.. fuck, you're stupid.

try these boards if you want to shitpost

saged

Believing everyone from USA is an obese moron.. Good-job you toothless fuck. Go educate yourself.

saged? How so?

ALAHU AKBAR

You're entire board is full of spineless cucks who care more about what garments you are wearing than actual actual personality.

are you having a stroke

I could send you pictures of dental work gone wrong, your argument is fucking retarded

you have a stroke when someone isnt wearing yeezy's or name brand designer...whats worse?

#

>11448988
here's your (Me)

Yeah, most of these kids on Veeky Forums are neglected english children with faulty dental work...they have to compensate with name brand for validation to their social groups

Just spend all of your paycheck on jordans, seems to bring the AA community out of poverty!

Jordans? Not yeezys? Also nice try there buddy.

>heating up my dinner ;)