How do i ask for a particular hairstyle without sounding like a fag?

how do i ask for a particular hairstyle without sounding like a fag?

Show a picture: "i want this"

Dont be a fag

>i want this
lewd

show the barber or stylist pic of hairstyle and say. I want to try something like pic related.

describe what you want your hair to say about you

dont say pic related

show him a picture and say 'this is what my GIRLFRIEND told me i should get'

Don't actually say pic related unless you're a nonce

I've only tried showing my barber a pic twice (each time was a different barber) and both times they sort of reacted the same way: nonchalantly glanced at the photo and a slight "uh huh" or "mkay."

They both proceeded to cut my hair vaguely similar to the photo I showed them, but sort of missed the "essence" of what made the cut stand out. And yes, I had enough hair for them to work with, and yes, my hair was similar texture etc. as the photos I showed them.

I'm not OP, btw

>Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>Say no more.

This is p good desu

>Give me the 2013 haircut

by asking yourself this question and making this thread, you have already failed long ago.

Get the photo on your phone and just say to the stylist "i want my hair to look like this.....pic related"

Don't go to a barber, make an appointment with a good hairdresser, show them the photo, tell them how you want to wear it and how your hair usually behaves and how you're going to style it.

I usually find that barbers try to get people in and out as quickly as possible and give everyone basically the same haircut whereas hairdressers will take more time and do it properly and hopefully gauge your personality and try to match that

You ask him and try not to suck his dick ,I know this might be hard for you but you've got to try.

how to lose the respect of your barber and all males in a radius instantly

>show them a picture of a beautiful male model with awesome hair
>me a chubby 4/10 male
>get laughed at out of the barber shop

yea I rather not add another humiliating scenerio in my life

thats what I did with this exact picture no joking

Show them a picture and describe it exactly. An undercut with a fringe (show him/her the pic) with a hard fade such as this (point to the picture).

If you're a chubby 4/10 male then you probably shouldn't get that cut. This cut works because it highlights a nice jawline. When you don't have a sharp jaw it will likely look bad on you, no matter how well it was cut.

kekd

KEK Just give up. Do you think you'll be more appealing with that exact haircut?
It'll have the same effect as you wandering around with a monocle you tryhard piece of shit

just tell them what you want, you're paying them so what they think doesn't really matter.

this. fuck kind of places do you people go to? The only issue I've had at my places is that they screw up on accident and are forced to alter the cut in some way. Other than that I'm getting exactly what I ask for, along with advice for how to make a particular cut work on my less-than-model facial features.

Just 2010 my shit up

could i pull of that cut? or is my face too fat, i'm skinny but retarded fat distribution

"scissor cut the back and sides as short as you can. keep the front long"
you'll look young but you won't look like an undercut memelord

Lose the acne, lose ten pounds, then sure.

>this pic
every time.

you don't have retarded fat distribution you probably just eat too much sodium which leads to water being retained in your cheeks

yo is this Veeky Forums right here?

Guess this is as good a place as any. Need hair advice and never know how to get it. Haven't showered or "styled" it yet in pic related but any suggestions?

shit my bmi is underweight tier and my face isnt as sunken as i want, is this it? i eat fast food shit literally every day

Are you that idiot from /r9k/?

you're handsome. I think it looks fine as is. A buzz could be cool.

sounds like you need a new barber

maybe get the top section as wide as your face, or at least a little wider than now, cause you currently look a little round

shit this is literally me
now that explains why my face is like it is
i'm underweight too

drink a good amount of water and do Facial massages to push out excess build up in the face.

Thanks. I don't usually buzz it because of my hairline.