Can we get a motorcycle gear thread going?

Can we get a motorcycle gear thread going?

I ride a sportsbike, and need advice on some good looking riding gear. Mostly the jacket.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodaskins.com/da_dk/kay-michaels-quilted-biker-v-2-with-protection
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Original bumparoo.

>Inb4 le cafe racer meme

Dianese and alpinestars make some decent leather jacket, I like the gp plus line. If you are more into minimalist stuff, dianese used to have a line without too much branding.

Bodaskins just recently released a padded biker jacket, looks fine to me.
If it fits like their other jackets you should be able to wear it casually too.
bodaskins.com/da_dk/kay-michaels-quilted-biker-v-2-with-protection

i like rukka products

I wouldn't wear this on any motorcycle let alone a sportbike. It doesn't provide protection to begin with which is even more necessary on a sportbike and it doesn't look like it belongs on a sportbike rider anyway.

OP remember ATGATT, if you can afford it maybe go for some aerostitch leathers, if not Dainese, Alpinestars like that other guy said are great. Don't get something that looks too tacky, something more toned down is better for just looking somewhat fashionable.

I like these dainese boots, theyre p stealth for moto.

Is there such a thing as a double rider jacket that has a good cut and protects against road rash decently without getting shredded to fuck itself?

Vanson? They do make it to your measurements, offer multiple variants. The leather is exceptionally stiff and heavy.

Any Veeky Forums helmets?

RST Roadster

Anyone got any opinions on kevlar jeans?
Id imagine itd be pretty hard to find any that dont look like £5 bootcuts, but theyd be way more convenient than full leathers

Even if you can't find a pair in a decent cut, you know what's less Veeky Forums than shitty jeans? Fucking mangled legs.

Fuck that's a good throw back

sort of off topic, but I want to keep this thread going and plus haven't seen any good answers to this question.

Easy hairstyles for riding? Super obnoxious trying to fix shit in the work bathroom after my commute.

pic related if you have long hair. nothing gets in your face. protip: cole haan chelseas are better than h&m espadrilles for riding

NBHD does some dope bike culture stuff since Sin Takizawa is a huge bike enthusiast

>all these croozers

agv anything
bell star

alpinestars copper are the most normal looking, but they are a bit wide. i went down in them though and they suck dick.