Black sneakers

user, how do you wear full black sneakers? I thought they are versatile, but its seems like the only way is monochrome/full black look. Post different inspos, please.

i'm sorry
you might be too retarded for this hobby
consider something else where you don't find yourself asking questions on the same level as "how do i breathe manually"

I know, this sounds retarded. I feel myself retarded as fug, but, actually, this is kinda legit question. This is not white sneakers, which you can pull off with literally anything. I didn't saw any good inspos in inspo threads or on the over sites. Black sneakers with white sole? Sure. But full black? Only full black look, as I said.

dont fall in the meme

yeah, I think they look best with monochrome and all black. light colors as well to provide contrast.

honestly I prefer them to white shoes, they just fit in with my wardrobe better (which leans more towards the gothic side).

Not me but hows this? im honestly wondering the same thing as OP though.

what's the ID on these shoes?

black pants anything on top, black leather sneakers are shit go with literally any other material

i like white sneakers but they're just too flashy for me and get dirty easier. so i only wear black sneakers

post fits?

Ann Demeulemeester Blanche low tops

This is full black look. Is it possible to wear them with anything else?

Grey pants?

I wear my mono black shoes with black, brown, dull khaki, and navy pants.

Just avoid really light colored pants, as that creates too much contrast. Light colored top is not an issue though.

user, post pics.

w2c fakes

Are these fakes lmao

Canvas > Leather for black sneakers.

Lightwash denim or Black, Olive pants or tan, almost anything on top.

with basic silhouettes they dont really work desu

dark pants, light-ish shirt.

don't pretend your shit is that complicated that there's no value in discussion of the basics. fucking fashion lives in nuance, dummy.

i'm sorry
consider something else where you don't find yourself asking questions on the same level as "how do i breathe manually"

Those look like those fucking tredsafe shoes restaurant workers wear

don't pretend your shit is that complicated that there's no value in discussion of the basics. fucking fashion lives in nuance, dummy.

i'm sorry

i'm sorry

For how long can these retards go?

It's been going on something like 10 years now.

>kek wearing anything besides black shoes
kys, all other colors of shoes are aesthetically disgusting if you look closely at it

that looks awful

the canvas version of this is what i wear everyday and works with almost everything.

Are you dumb?

Lmao, he lost his shoulders somewhere

>being this autistic

Actually full black sneakers was my worst cop ever. They don't fit, at all.

I have a pair of all black Trainerendors that I haven't used yet. Was thinking these kinds of all black shoes work better than Stan Smith clones.

please no more

I really like the look of these.
Worn them the other day with stone washed 511 and a white tee tucked in, but really any color would have worked.

Post pic of denim. Sounds not too matchy.

why would you ever wear anything other than black tho?

Eytys

Because I want something interesting, not boring.

Idk why i wrote 511 i meant 501
Just regular lightwash 501