Effay interior thread

Effay interior thread

pls post, I'm cleaning my new studio rn and trying to figure out shit to do in it

once there are some lurkers I'll ask for advice with certain things in apartment

I love these threads.

Does anybody know of a modular way to raise a bed? I.e. palettes or boxes of some kind. But preferably flush with the dimensions of the mattress.

I need it to be high enough to fuck standing up without bending my knees too much. Palettes would rough up my legs though.

one of the main reasons i stop by here

Nothing amazing but here's my shoe//scent cabinet

I think the term or item you are looking for is a platform bed.

This guy needs to fix his fucking cables

These here look nice, but they're so fucking lifeless. Doesn't look like the place where anyone lives, or would want to live in for more than a week.

These ones are nice. More like this please.

The fuck is up with that fireplace. Who the fuck stores their wood in the fucking fireplace.

guys should I keep the thread alive

Yeah.

Absolutely so.

Or at least tell me where I can find more stuff like this. Or both, then I could contribute.

those dimensions are crazy

you could have fit a pool in all that wasted space

>welcome to Veeky Forums

if this is yours, please post some more. exactly what i want to go for in my place

any more floor-based interiors?

>effay inspo 3.jpg
But this is the same room.

pallets are the way to go for the cheap, just sand them down well

As aesthetically pleasing as macs are, I just can't stand using them. What are some equally Veeky Forums comps I should go for instead? Or should I just ask /g/?

your own build without meme lights

I'd go mad if I lived in a place like this

My dinning table

And this is the view

This

just build your own and install whatever you want on it

This is the fractal design r4(?) for those who are wondering

r5, not that they look any different from the outside.

Can highly recommend it though. If it weren't for the fact that I'm able to shitpost right now and that there's a small blue ring of light around the power button, I wouldn't even know if it's on or not.

What do you do?

I develop real estate and invest in technology projects.

build your own in an Veeky Forums case
and like the other user said no memelights

why would you even post this

I wanna do this but is there any special treatment I need to apply to the pallet?

where do they put their shit

stop fucking posting this

its literally a mattress in front of a window

NOTHING ELSE

can i have some of your piles of money user

>an uncomfortable mess
yep. effay af

opinions on pallets with carpet?? idk if it looks good

>Thinks Norwegian jails are effay

try a bed frame???

Only buy purpose built untreated bed pallets. Commercial pallets like you're liable to find lying around are treated with pesticides and chemicals to preserve the wood and make it water resistant. You definitely don't want to sleep on those.

I'm building in an inxpensive Fractal Node 500. I had thought of getting an led ladden Cooler Master cpu fan and a case with a window but that's like christmas lights on a jack'o'lantern in the middle of spring.

reasonably certain this is a retail space in Japan, possibly designed by Yuko Nagayama

isn't it a staged room for a magazine shoot or something?

It's probably staged to an extent, but it's some photographers home, in SF I think.

Shit now I'm going to go buy more house plants...got 5 thus far.

>comfy af
wish my parents had a sweet attic I could live in

This is my next project. Main room(great room) painting it crushed ice from sherman williams, adding crown molding and new gray sofa with 1 leather chair and 1 'girl' chair (for wife) ect ect

Specifically wanted modular, preferably something small enough to fit in a car, so it's easier to move. Cinder blocks maybe?

just buy loads of $2 ikea ikea tables, like 20 of them and mount your bed

Cinder blocks would be to heavy. Do the ikea thing or buy wood and just nail it.

Lian Li has some effay cases, but some are also too over the top.

>random feathers attached to the wall

literally what

>"efffffaaaaayyyyyyy" whispers quietly across your brain, like a gentle wind in the winter

Get an Veeky Forums case as others suggested

Get a minimalist monitor

Get a tenkeyless mechanical keyboard and a non ricer mouse

Forget speakers and just use nice headphones

A clean PC set up looks ten times more appealing than an imac

I'll just post my desk and view.

Really nice mah man!

This is the apartment from mass effect three isn't it?

look, minimalism is cool as an aesthetic, but in reality its a massive amount of work to keep up, and even very small things can ruin the whole thing, from a tiny discoloration on the wall to a rumpled blanket. Love the image, hate the lifestyle

>hotel room
>design for long term residence
pick one

if you like this, check out a renovation of an old stable that Terence Conran did for a french businessman

or, if you really want the mac aesthetic, buy a macbook pro from around 2011 or 12, preferably with an i7 processor, and upgrade the ram and through a couple of terabyte solid state drives in there, and you're in fucking business

please don't add crown molding unless you are sure that the rest of the room and house has the elements to compliment it, cause otherwise it'll just look like you added crown molding to your room