Is the M43 Cap effay enough?

Is the M43 Cap effay enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806929
europeanarmysurplus.co.uk/
epicmilitaria.com/army-navy-surplus.html
zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Categories/"BW Ausrüstung"
bunkermilitaria.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BM&Category_Code=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, no good in summer though, I'm considering getting a DAK cap on top of my M43.

Are you using it with the patches?

I think of using it bare/Totenkopf pin.
Most of the idiots on the street don't even know what a totenkopf is, I'm not nazi or anything, but it looks cool.

be careful wearing that, sharps and unity guys love to kick asses

No patches, even disregarding all the obvious reasons to not wear them I find them aesthetically nicer without.

Funny thing when I'm a Sharp myself.

I just really, REALLY, like the cap.

So, currently washing the cap following this:
wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806929

It is if you can combine it right.

Also, calling a /milspo/ thread.

What for?

you deserve to get beaten desu
you just think it's cool because it's a nazi symbol
if not, and it's just a cool looking skull symbol to you, well, that's just cringe as fuck
you edgy emo faggot

>/milspo/
requesting good european milsurp online shops other than our obvious finnish overlords

There's always these

europeanarmysurplus.co.uk/
epicmilitaria.com/army-navy-surplus.html
zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Categories/"BW Ausrüstung"

Caring about shit like this is so early 20th century. We live in post-ideological times, strife for pure aestheticism, revel in nihilism and rid yourself of these silly preconceived notions.

It made.the water brown, so I washed it to be able to stand near it.

>Edgy
>Nazi
>Emo

No you retard, it simply looks good on the cap.

Bump

Yes definitely

I made some shitty mockups (sans earflaps) in the last few diy threads

I'm away from my sewing machine for a while but anyone have any ideas for what kind of fabric i should try again in? The originals were wool, but that would be too warm for were i live

Mate, try to do a repro of the thin summer ones, add vent holes and a sweatband.

Damn, w2c goggles

bunkermilitaria.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BM&Category_Code=11

Since this is now a milspo thread:

Stark white, anyone?

W2C fap cap?

what about us/canada ones?