/cgl/+Veeky Forums

ITT: Discuss our respective fashions, learn about new ones, make some cool friends.

What are your latest gets? wants? Post your fits and coords!

Personally interested in seeing some low-key weeb fits, best of both worlds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFZ9TK7CRfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cgl? more like cross-dressing general.

cgl has male fashions too. pic related!

>Veeky Forums is not wearing tricker ricker in this

This is wonderful stuff

i would slaughter a village for that hair

Who hype for Anime Expo here?

me! are you cosplaying for it?

I'll just be in tricky ricky goof ninja wear hanging out with friends who are cosplaying. I think some other dude here is also going dressed in Yohji, it'd be dope to run into another Veeky Forumsggot.

tragically i'm a seagull, though i would be down to see some Veeky Forums in person. drop an email if you're serious!

Who Supercon here?

good night Veeky Forums

what's everyone's opinion on omocat?

op here- i like the idea of weebcore and low-key weeb fits, but her brand has low quality production which doesn't justify the price.

incidents of print defects, heavy running/fading, etc generally go unanswered when you confront her about it.

her artwork also seems very generic now and pandering, but that's just my personal opinion. good for her for capitalizing on a trend. pic related is stuff i'd buy if the quality were there.

The only wearable weeb stuff out there in my opinion but the print quality could use a little work. Just want her to finish making Omori cause that's how I found her.

Cool shit but a bit overprice for what you are getting.

>tfw drop this keychain while wearing full boris bidjan saberi

Ayy that was me in the previous thread. Rick dude, you should come to the Harajuku fashion gathering on Sunday afternoon. I'm basically wearing pic related but with a slightly different button up. Hope it ain't too warm that day, come say hi if you see me ~

I feel like larme is some of the most wearable jfash for women

pic related

Her new art is really bland compared to the older designs.

good afternoon Veeky Forums

sharing some ouji style.

What exactly is larme kei? Looks like just casual wear for women.

Is Araki Yuu considered jfash or effay? Looks like the label is within the same realm as Paul Harnden or Elena Dawson

>wants?
a clg gf! :-)

This thread died for a reason.

w2ccccc these shoes

op got nice taste.

these are effay

Shit-tier, even without the drama.

This is definitely effay.

Can someone post more Veeky Forumsx/cgl/ artwork? It's great.

ask and you shall receive!
>jedicore

Soft sister style. It's based around the magazine with the same name. The style is very feminine and classy.

tfw i have that texture but not the length yet
and i also still have fucking babyfat in my face so cant go full rough farmer yet

>wants
fa boyfriend because the ouji side of cgl girls trying to pass off as guys poorly. that or brolitas

>tfw low key think this fit is adorable

Full version

I'm a seagull but techwear looks pretty damn nice. Def considering getting into it.

I think being bundled and unapproachable is very cute !

It's almost time for Anime Expo, get fuggin hype

It's super cute! Do you have any tips for buying techwear stuff? Spent so much time on shopping services I don't really know where to look for more 'normie' clothing.

What is this she brings the rain meme?

Undercover put that quote on some of their pieces

I'm still looking techwear pieces myself. I find Nike and Adidas/Y-3 are good for some basics, like Nike Techfleece joggers are one of the favorite things I own. Then you can look at brands like Acronym for jacket/shell silhouettes.

Maybe I'm still living in the past where fa and cgl were ~~shipped~~ or whatever because I definitely still wanna date an fa dude

>tfw no qt talented /cgl/ gf to sew me up this sick fit

I've always shipped fa and fit myself.

Nice!

I'm looking at some intro posts to techwear and it seems pretty... Jean oriented. Are skirts/dresses not a big part of it?

You'd think I'd get tired of wearing skirts and dresses being a seagull but I've gotten pretty used to it now.

I guess one of the principles of techwear is the all-weather aspect of it and so is more suited to jeans rather than skirts. Though I did see this Nike collab some time ago and it made me really jealous:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFZ9TK7CRfs

Dear god, I'm in total, complete love. Take me now techwear, I'm all yours.

Thanks for actually getting me to remember this collab existed!

>matching CCP tornado zips
That's qt.

who is this semen demon

This one looks effay as fuck

Have a safe flight oppai, your flight fit is dope.

Nice but looks like normie tier clothes to me.

fuck you, actually go to tokyo and you'll realize most actual japanese fashion has nothing to do the cosplay-ass bullshit you guys keep posting here. that shit isn't japanese fashion, it's japanese halloween costumes

Cry more, you made this argument before and I'm tired of samefags repeating themselves

Does it not hit you that certain fashion styles are more popular in the west? And that a western dominated board might lean more towards these certain styles?

Why are most of the /cgl/ grill anons ugly as fuck?

That is subjective.

bumping for oppai, chill af gull.
>when a gull actually has good taste
shiet

Can anyone ID these shoes?
I think they look super cool!

They're Nike rift trainers

Thank you soo much~

my thoughts on cgl/fa as a jap living in north america :

- get some newer japanese inspo. I'm tired of seeing 3 year old shit.

- I like larme but mosquito net skirts need to go

- mori looks homeless

- I wish sailor fuku was more popular

- rick and yohji look retarded

- fa has shit taste

- learn how to get better lighting and touch up in ways that are more subtle

I agree. The women there are pretty much female neckbeards. There is a reason no one there has posted there pic yet in these threads.

Does it not hit you that by only calling shit you may have seen in Akihabara a few years ago "jfash" is reducing a country full of esteemed designers in a multitude of styles into degenerative weeb shit. Read some magazines like Grind, Popeye, Go Out, and Non-No to get a more well rounded idea of what Japanese fashion is. You can wear that ita kei whatever-the-hell stuff all you want, but there is no reason to objectify an entire country while you do it.

What is reading comprehension?

I never said that cgl is in any way representative of what jfashion is in Japan. I said that cgl is representative of what the western audience likes about jfashion. Christ, I get that everyone has a different opinion, but get some glasses and learn how to analyse arguments.

Maybe you just have shit taste, kouhai.

Post some here.

Why is nanchatte so fucken good

This should be OP

lol oppai leaves and this thread goes to shit. good job

>i'm some rando jap so i instantly know everything

rip oppai

One of UC's best jackets desu. One of the only jackets which is worth its meme status too (although its not posted as much now)
>"I don't know. Put some fucking Can lyrics on the back of a jacket, I don't give a fuck. I am fresh out of fucking ideas." ~Jun Takahashi

I'll date you RIGHT NOW user but only if you sew me or something similar

because they're pretty on the inside :-)

>REEL Japanese fashion
who cares

Why cant you just wear what you like without worrying about how culturally authentic it is? They're just clothes man.
>cosplay-ass
he says while talking about how your Japanese fashion costume isnt realistic enough

who is this? think Ive seen a different pic of her before

its common knowledge that girls are gross beings

wanna see the pants I'm working on? very lightweight and somewhat water resistant... great for this awful summer. hopefully zippers will fix the pocket flare. I can't wait for summer to end

oh god I lost so much gains plz notice me senpai LONDON O N D O N

wtf
cool project tho

same desu

>"I don't know. Put some fucking Can lyrics on the back of a jacket, I don't give a fuck. I am fresh out of fucking ideas." ~Jun Takahashi
best meme in recent memory t b h

Damn the new assassin's Creed looks cool

That foot is more disturbing than the blood clot.

Would dig this much more without the high collar.

So does a secondhand market for jfashion garments exist at all, or what?

I also thought that.

Closetchild is a nice second hand jfash store

larme kei is japanese always-fancy-feminine with a darker feel. think 90s grunge if you only had ladylike clothes and accessories available.

A previous gf I had mentioned it's relieving to pass a clot, and I can't see why it wouldn't be.
I can't really judge her considering I expected her to drink the salty slime out of my dick on a regular basis.

Demobaza's clothing is too much.

Lacemarket is the biggest second hand market. It's also better than closetchild because you can get some pretty nice pieces for way cheaper.

Mainly aimed toward lolita though, you get lucky and find a couple of ouji/larme kei stuff.

This is much more sporty than usual nanchatte but it's still really cute. I'm actually working on a nanchatte coord, need to order a couple of things for it. The only problem I have with nanchatte though is that it looks winter coords look so much cuter than summer ones, lol. Pic related

(OP of the shipping post) Well, I DO have a sewing machine... And I certainly need some practice with clothing.

is that winter coords look* fuck do I need to proof read

Isn't that the Kinokiyuna in San Francisco?

Are the ones in the pic summer ones? Cause they look shit.

looks like shit

There's a self post thread going on the board if you really want to see what they look like.

>cgl is representative of what the western audience likes about jfashion

it really isn't though, there's plenty of good japanese inspo posted on fa. like what you want but don't call it "jfashion", that stuff isn't in fashion in japan and it hasn't been for many years.

did oppai post her fit in there?

Yep, those are summer coords.

May not be going on in Japan but it originated FROM JAPAN, hence the name.

>nanchatte

Here's what I'd think if I saw this IRL:

+ we post on the same Chinese cartoon forum
+ you're competing with other idiots based on technical skill (sewing, making patterns, etc.)
+ you're not afraid of being judged by proles

? you gotta make good grades or your parents won't pay for your lipstick
? Japanese grade school is so hard you already tried to kill yourself like five times and you look the same as everyone else

- you're not actually a Japanese schoolgirl; I don't think they do anything cool
- your aesthetic is based on a culture that worships conformity and obedience
- you're so concerned what your fat friends think, you don't leave room for a passport or book, and you can't kick heads in because your knee highs aren't DWR (durable water repellent)
- that's not you in the picture

SEW HARDER / 10