-1 /fa point for posting anything new

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfLmSoOPw98
youtube.com/watch?v=A2kiMXJu8PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1987 Buick Grand National GNX

>African dictatorcore

E9

Public transport. Maximizes the amount of people that can mire dope fits.

TAKUMI!!!

Dumping

Fuck captcha shit

dadcore

being poor isnt effay

dadcore is in fact very effay

rate my new car Veeky Forums
I got this exact model for around 1500,- bucks recently and I'm very, very happy about it. Especially the design and the colour are exactly what I was looking for

I did not take these pictures myself btw, got them from the website on which the advertisement has been
what do you think? did I do good?

Honda Prelude 2.0, 133 hp
for everyone wondering

Hondas are great shit boxes. Reliable, cheap, and easy to maintain. Nice job user

964 or die

The fuck is an Veeky Forums automobile. Do you mean design wise? Or like cars that people look good in? I'm not trying to be rude or an ass, I just don't get A) what this has to do with fashion, and B) what this even means in general. Since I don't know what counts, I'll just contribute with a car I like

not that reliable. my 95 accord shit itself after 90k miles, front axle/assembly just collapsed and broke. also the power steering tubes leaked plenty, had to drve to the auto shop with no power steering 4 times.

z31

Wow I'm shocked, everyone I know who owns an old Honda has barely had any problems

i got broads in atlanta

i got a newer accord and its doing fine, dunno what went wrong with the 95 though. my current 2001 was like $5,000 with 100k miles and its running well. manual trans though,

goat brickcar

2001 accord. not mine but similar.

You make manual sound like a bad thing ;)

if you ever decide to look past shitboxes

ITT: the exact same revolting 70s and 80s rectilinear shitboxes as in literally every other one of these threads in the history of ever

plz don't

theres a z31 nearby my house, basically rotting away

yes

no

maybe, if you can pull it off

will dump some

old saabs and volvos

saab 99 turbo

datsun 240z

vintage defender (gaudy modern ones need not apply)

alfa romeo sprint

and if you want to spend some real money..
alpine a110

lancia stratos

bmw m1 (this one painted by warhol then raced in lemans)

Koenig 512

Surprised I didn't see this yet.

looks like user knows prkbkr

lol i bought a set of wheels from him

>tfw you bought a W124 230 E a few weeks ago

It drives great, diamond blue metallic with black rims.

will post pic,

>vegetable smoothie
ecksde

T W I N G O B O Y S

Testarossa and lambo countach and diablo are the most Veeky Forums cars out there.

Shit, I really wish car companies would take 2 steps backward regarding car design, these more angular models are way better looking and have tons more attitude than all the new rounded designs.

i hear ya, all these bubble cars annoy the shit outta me get some angles boy

Mine

I'm eyeing one of these for me, tell me more about it, where did you get it, what year is it, how is it?

fuck you
i was going to post that
like the 244 more tho
youtube.com/watch?v=JfLmSoOPw98
youtube.com/watch?v=A2kiMXJu8PA

forgot pic

lol

poor taste, my man

Honda's are wonderfully made, reliable (mostly), often cheap (new are overpriced), long-lasting, sometimes ok looking, sometimes fast and fun.

But in no way are they fashionable, or do they add to style. If anything, any honda will either make you look worse or do nothing, they're japanese commuter/econobox/family cars. Not classic roadsters or dictator luxury machines.

Was actually about to get one, but tgey were too far from where I live and they flip way too easy famalam.

Fuck all you benz haters

I always rant about this but:

The Porsche 944

Criminally underrated despite many good reasons why it's not a "true" Porsche. Super cheap to acquire, generally in good condition, and stupidly easy to modify.

I want to go back.

>Buick Reatta

Mazda MX-5 Miata.