Why?

Why dress up a twink body. Why not get Veeky Forums first. Dressing up is for women. Lifting is more masculine. You're doing it all wrong. You're welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/apr/02/rick-owens-interview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Twinks are fucking great and most muscled guys are fucking gross? Higher chance of looking good as one as well.

You like the way twinks look. Women don't.
Ladies, would you rather have a man that is stronger/has more muscle than you, or a man that is more fashionable than you?

honestly would take a qt fashionable boy over a Veeky Forums redpiller any day.

Heh, no one is touching this thread. You all know I'm right. You know you'd look better buff but you're just too lazy to get a good body. You try and take the easy route, you think you can buy good looks. Nope, it takes work. Cya unaesthetic faggots.

I'd rather have Veeky Forums stay where they belong.

"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead."

>sensible, thoughtful youngling who compensates his lack of Veeky Forumsness by being an interesting personality
>testosteron pumped one-dimensional narrowminded primitive

not that hard of a choice desu.

Maybe do both?

This.

Working on getting big and lean while also transitioning my wardrobe to be 100% rick

Rick would not have wanted it any different

Only downside of both is
>tfw too buff for medium shirts or skinny jeans

Just get ottermode man. More is too much imo

Size M is the most Veeky Forums size

that dude is ruining his gains with that haircut. he looks like an 8th graders head on a 25y/o body

shoo shoo lanklet

I like being strong
I'm usually pretty lean but I don't care to be small

>le sensitive personality twink meme

guess how I know you've never actually interacted with real ppl?

fashionable sensitive skeleton types are generally horrible people to be around

not even the Veeky Forums troll but tricksy ricardo is 100% correct

>muh "everyone who lifts is a dumb, uneducated meathead with no personality" maymay

way to be absolutely lackluster as a person

rick is normie dyel who dresses like a witch

what if im already size m shoulder wise but s everywhere else while skinny af? It'll fuck things up even more

>that haircut

Why is Veeky Forums always so fucking insecure?

Like Veeky Forums is any less insecure

Ottermode will always be the most Veeky Forums body

this is so insanely good

Beautiful

#Goal

But imagine having to be Jared Leto. What a shame.

Why is it called otter mode when it doesn't even look like an otter?

Whoever came up with ottermode must have taken inspiration from bearmode

homo slang

Don't otters have strong upper body as opposed to legs? I always assumed it was also because it is synonymous with swimmer's body; and otters are swimmers.

Why is there no middle ground? Otters are cool.

I think you're right user, It is because it refers to "swimmer's body"

Ottermode it's the sweet spot, you can be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums at the same time. There is no discussion

I love my non-posturing, thin, twinky boys, thanks

>tfw fat
>cut out all soda, counting calories
>have lost a little bit of weight but have a long way to go

A-am I going to make it Veeky Forums

I'm in the same boat my man. Or I was. I'm maybe 5 months deep, and it's well worth it. Granted I still have a long way to go, but hey gotta start somewhere

Feels good doing it right though. Can't wait until I can actually buy clothes and not worry about manboobs

zyzz is dead senpai

Preach

>thin twinky boys
>non-posturing

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Actually huge muscles n shit are stupid man. You're much better off strengthening your lean muscles. Huge muscles will decay like shit when you're older lol and also look shit.

>post zyzz
>is a hard cunt
'My message is to train hard, don’t be a hard cunt, enjoy life and don’t take yourself too seriously.'
Veeky Forums became some of the hardest cunts over the last few years. Why don't you do a yt-channel on eating clean and training hard lamo.

just read an article trying to ridicule him for saying the most down-to-earth and logical stuff

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/apr/02/rick-owens-interview

why is the fashion world (and the guardian) so utterly pathetic?

I have the strangest feeling that you have no idea what you're talking about

that article triggered me

they bash on everything he says and then go on and recommend fucking polka dots lmao

nikka, this is coming from the same article that managed to come up with this trash
why are you taking their opinion seriously in the first place

I stumbled into it looking for the Rick Owens quote as a dank background. Don't worry, noone is taking their opinion seriously, I just wondered what kind of retardation would have to be inflicted on someone for them to write that piece.

lol what is this, some lifestyle magazine column? This is a pathetic level even for guardian standards.

speak 4 yourself, my gf thinks i'm incredibly attractive and she is very qt

Lol your cunt gf probably eye rapes chads and probably already has fucked chads before you. I can easily attain plain qt's even in a trip to the grocery store, not to mention milfs and cougars.

I'm not trying to get with girls, user

He makes the skirted tricky pants look so fucking good

Because the media only pushes skinny twink fuccboi fashion, and the general public aren't stylish enough to work muscles without being told how.

P E D O P H I L I A

E

D

O

P

H

I

L

I

A

Most men stop working out at that age, I'll let you find out what happens when you stop working out

>while posting a picture of one of the most popular actors working today
>alongside other build actors the media absolutely loves
Evil media.

Oh i must be such a special snowflake for liking skinny lanky men

>not wanting a thomas sangster bf

he's in his twenties anyway

>caring about who yr girlfriend fucked before you

Christ you are an insecure little bitch

desu he looks better in pic farthest to the left

we're all making it, together

middle is dope

this guy is on massive drugs and his balls shrivelled off and died. he has ball implants like most long term test abusers

All this time I was getting Veeky Forums dysmorphia wondering why I'm so small.
Looking at these pictures.. I just need to cut.Goddamn fuck gomad

Isn't Evans a rather extreme example of Veeky Forums powercreep in media though

>you'd look better buff
Unless this whole thread is bait, it's funny that OP is this clueless. The vast majority of women will tell you that they don't prefer buff, muscle-head, chad types. The truth is that men who lift in order to get "swole" are only doing it to impress other men, whether they're aware of it or not.

Also, there's obviously a grey area with anything, and this is no exception. Plenty of girls like fit guys, plenty of girls like dad bods, plenty of girls like skinny guys. I find ottermode to be the best, because i can still dress fashionably without being a complete twig. But overly-muscled guys look like a joke in anything other than workout gear.

I don't know what that powercreep is supposed to be and whether it supports the theory that the media is telling men to be skinny. I just posted him because he has nice tits.

what if I want to live to be 24?

because youre actually a low key homo admiring the vains and v cuts leading to that walking thumbs shrivled dick. Stay in the gym among the other fags blowing pre workout off each others abs and pretending youre not attracted to the guy youre spotting on the squat rack. Keep cycling you cross fit fag..

wtf are you talking about
guys that are so insecure about their own masculinity that they feel the need to strictly adhere to some archaic societal standard of "being a real man" isn't an attractive trait at all

>muh "everyone who doesn't lift is a feminine twink -- masculinity is solely defined through muscle mass" maymay

way to be etc.

their sporty clothing is really unattractive. Sweatpants look like sweat, sporty shorts smell of sweat. Stylish guys are much better.

lmaooo

inb4 cuck