Is it even possible to wear glasses without looking like a beta male anymore...

Is it even possible to wear glasses without looking like a beta male anymore? Seems like frames like this are always associated with being a hipster cuck, and wiry frames are associated with being an out of touch neckbeard.

Do I have to get contacts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OLIVER PEOPLES
L
I
V
E
R

P
E
O
P
L
E
S

Just make sure you don’t have a receding hairline or you’ll look like a nu male

actually falling for guilt by association Veeky Forums mind games

pathetic

are you the same guy from the other thread

I can tell from your post you will always look like a beta, simply because you think like one. Before you reply to my post go back to your original question, analyse your arguments and worries and see whether they align with a beta or alpha attitude.

>Is it even possible to wear glasses without looking like a beta male anymore?
Which flyover state do you live in? The answer is probably no, just wear contacts so you don't get beaten up by the local anti-literacy patrol
>Seems like frames like this are always associated with being a hipster cuck
Acetate frames have been normie as fuck for at least 10 years now
>and wiry frames are associated with being an out of touch neckbeard
Wireframe is pretty mainstream now, but might take a while to reach people where ugg boots for women and rolled up jean cuffs for men are still considered provocatively fashion-forward

Rocking these right now, altho I've noticed that they only look really good if I grow out my beard. When shaven, my face is too skinny for the frames

>just wear contacts so you don't get beaten up by the local anti-literacy patrol

I'm dying

>tfw rolled up jean cuffs because jeans slightly too long

Pls no bully

>failing to memes made by basement dwellers who ordered two t-shirts from the internet and torrented a fashion show

topkek

if you think glasses will make you beta youre already a beta

>10 years
Try 60+

You were born in the late 90s, right?

In the 80s and 90s black acetate frames were only for "weird artist" types, normies wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot bargepole

It's important to understand that "nerd glasses" was an insult back before you were born

My dad (an actual nerd) worse those when I was a little kid in the early 80s and people gave him so much shit for it

He switched to wireframe and stopped wearing the pocket protector and my mom was very relieved

glasses make you look more beta, yes

however if other parts of your appearance are more masculine (beard for example) then glasses can balance it out nicely

if you're a babyface then definitely avoid

always remember that Veeky Forums aggressively pushes overly-gay-looking shit to signal how "progressive" and "sophisticated" they are, regardless of whether if will actually make you look good

You can look good with glasses, though it 's usually androgynous pretty boys who pull them off best

Yes, it is possible. Just dress well and wear glasses that suit you, and you'll be fine. Past elementary school, nobody really cares about whether you have glasses. If you're that self-conscious about them, contacts are an option.

Disclaimer: I wear glasses, but no one has called me a beta cuck (yet).

ok
thanks

And before that they were considered fashionable (which is also where the artist bit comes from).

>rocking
stop

>beard for example

lmao, do you want to make him look even more beta?

What is your pic related from? I love the disapproval on their faces.

It's ok to admit you were wrong

>when gosha's casting turns you down

Who is in the op picture I've seen it but idk the source

its from some guy at a trump protestor he was like "are you kidding me" and now he's a meme i guess

Ive seen him in "dont talk to me or my wifrs son" images.

youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

>20 minutes
I ain't watchin that whole thing, what's the bit I'm supposed to be watching

Der Rote Baron. I can't tell you if it's any good but the cast is handsome.

Look at how conservatives dress and emulate the eyewear they have. It's usually something rimless or modern looking instead of some outdated 50's retro eyewear.
Thin metal frames instead of chunky black plastic wayfarer derivatives. Look for answer glasses, not problem glasses.

Nobody actually thinks this in the real world, just get whichever you prefer

>conservatives
>Hitler
gtfo /pol/
>(You)

What model glasses is he wearing? The look pretty Veeky Forums

old right wingers (the ones i'll assume you're referring to) either don't pay attention to how they look or they wear whatever was generally fashionable when they were young. note how this aligns with their principles.

which is why nowadays they generally wear wireframes

most of what they wear is not supposed to be "modern looking"

but i could easily show you dozens of right wingers in horn rimmed frames anyway

>or they wear whatever was generally fashionable when they were young
>when they were young
Keep in mind the person who created this thread hasn't been alive long enough to have seen eyewear trends come and go and then come back

I think I do alright, I just need to beat this acne

You look cute!

Don't talk to me or my beard ever again.

Is it even possible to say the word "beta male" without sounding like a "beta male" and/or normie anymore?

>tfw neither pretty boy nor manly hairman

London

I've worn glasses my entire life, and so far am yet to be called a cuck, or anything like that. If you're this insecure in glasses, then just get contacts

w2c dem glasses

Prescription sunglasses are the only way to go.

I wear thick rimmed classes (although mine are a lot more rectangular than his). Currently a pair of tortoise shells.

Veeky Forums please don't associate glasses with betas. It's not my fault my eyes are bad. (Although my early habits certainly didn't help I'm sure.) I can't wear the thinner frame glasses either because it makes me look like a fucking nerd ;_;

Costco

I've got a pair of prescription aviators. Makes summer a cake walk

>tfw spent thousands on thick rimmed glasses
>metal glasses are fashionable again
Kill me now.

Veeky Forums hasn't made me gay enough

jfc nobody besides /pol/ users will call you a cuck for wearing thick rimmed glasses. if they fit your face well and let you see properly they're good.

it's around 8 minutes in

I just got so much cancer from libs acting like children

I wear Garett Leight, am I still ok?

beta cuck

>Carl the Cuck
Cancer
ironic