Gimme some UNIQUE looking shoes that aren't ugly as shit

im tired of nike doing the same shit non-stop, and stuff like new balance and reebok is DULL. like, im not a fashion designer, but i think i could make something more interesting than that shit

recommend me some unique looking shoes Veeky Forumsmalams

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-huarache-ultra-womens-shoe/pid-10871843/pgid-11340006
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These

you forgot to add that the pic is unrelated

those are nice

what the FUCK is unique about those you dumb fucking twat? they are basic white trainers with the same fucking shape as most trainers, the colorway is as simple and boring as it gets, the only thing that looks remotely unique on these is the thing around the lace holes.

GOD you are FUCKING sTuPiD

Adi took lots of elements from these to their mainline shoes but they still look unique (and better)

COULD YOU FUCKING GOOGLE THE WORD 'UNIQUE' AND PLEASE LEARN IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU DUMB STUPID PRICK?

The new Yeezy 750 shit looks cash but fuck those $2000 pricetags
Also yeezy in general idk why but you rareley see those fuckers on the streets

I had the chance to nick a single 350, but thought the dude who bought them would be pissed, as i would if it happened to me

Also the new Gucci sneaker collection is dope but they are for women

blazers look like shit 99% of the time

Taking the bait

>Yeezy
>Gucci

Damn, what happened to Veeky Forums...

CP achilles

effay has always been about meme shoes where you been at m8

ITT
Wigger shoes

Can anyone ID these? Only Nikes I've found interesting.

sick, what are those

/thread

>meme
>gucci
chose one
gucci are just gaudy as fuck

Leave

>name of brand is formatted "X the X"

into the trash it goes

this goes for bands, clothing, etc

lel poorfag

>being this autistic

>nick

i can't help but imagine that these would be mad uncomfortable

christopher kane?

alien shoes...

These looks like shitty banana socks in real life. Glad I never fell for the meme. All black is the worst color way lmao

yup

same honestly they're fuckin nasty

fucking grail right here

almost nothing is formatted X the X. what you meant was X the Y. but you didn't pass pre-algebra in 6th grade so you don't know that the way you formatted the string would result in names like:

Foot the Foot.

into the trash you go.

zara quasas

Shhhhhhhhh! Keep these less known senpai.

autism

DULL

>alessandro Michele gucci
>not the biggest meme around

>i'm not wrong, you're just [meme insult]

that's a pretty cool ego defense mechanism kid

he said not ugly as shit

>Yeezy
>Jordans
Fuck else you need you dumb niggers? Oh right, money

same

What are thoooooooose

i'm not even the one who called you autistic, but here we go.

you completely understood what that other autist was saying. his post made sense. he was using "X" in place of "______"

But you had to correct him. You had to correct him for not using variables correctly. You smugly corrected an internet stranger for using variables in their autistic generalization the wrong way.

You are autistic

"oh shit i used X instead of Y oh my goooooood you caught me internet warrior"

Those look cool but I doubt they will look the same after just one week wearing them.

do you guys like greats brand sneakers?

thinking about getting the bab

this is Veeky Forums not around go away

fuck off back to mfa with your fuccboi cancer brands

kill yourself

They look like Nike dunks but they're tigers, actually is kinda unique usually OT's have a completely different look. These would be cool in different color ways

I've never seen anything like them

I want rafs ;-;

lmao, those are too big for his feet

*tips fedora*

>unique

no.
kill YOURSELF, buddy.

why would you start the thread w/ those pieces of shit lmfao

oh great another obscure adidas shoe that you literally cant find anywhere except pictures of it on a buttload of shitty fashion sites

W2c colorway

it looks like Adidas SLVR

kid ....
take it easy ...
they're shoes ...

It IS Adidas SLVR. God, I hope that line is dead. All the shoes are overdesigned and only work with lunarcore styles.

w2c?

idk i like pic related

these look very club kid but I kinda want them.

I think these are better, at least it's easier to add a rubber layer and resole. For $1500+ shoes I think you should be at least able to repair them instead of buying a nwe pair.

i imagine the person wearing this shit is like 35, trust funded, jared leto dressing and and looking with some stupid dangling silver jewelery and pseudo goth dangling shit checking into an extremely expensive hotel with a ton of black leather luggage - just an all aorund horrible piece of shit.

why do you seem so mad...?

is this /spacecore/

Nike Air Huarache
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-huarache-ultra-womens-shoe/pid-10871843/pgid-11340006

I can't fucking believe that somewhere, someone, at some time though "this is fire, let's mass produce this shit"

onitsuka,adidas,dior,margielas,hermes all have variations of these sneaks

BBS

a lot of people suck jordans dick but some of his shoes are straight shit

>some
they all are

all except for the 5s and the 6s

cement 4s are nice and space jam 11s are legendary, love the 12's as well. 1s are okay

everything else is dumpster fire tier

I prefer this bbs sneaker. I don't think Veeky Forums likes bbs, I'm sure they will say he copies rick.

red?

goat

I'm honestly curious what walking in these would be like

>actually thinks this looks good

god help us all