How would it be?

How would it be?

>A land for armenians, so they won't cry out as they do now.
>A land for kurds, so they won't chimp out as they do now.
>Levant not divided into irrational countries, but rather big and more senseful ones.
>The culture of Byzantine and Ottomans would be preserved in International Constantinopolitan Sate, probably would be one of the richest places in the world, unlike being an overcrowded shithole like it is right now.
>United Arabia wouldn't be in control of Sheikhs that empowered by Britain, like it is nowadays.
One just can dream...

>International
>Constantinopolitan
>State

He would have signed the agreement himself, if he knew his country will be fucked over by islamists and kurds. Also pic is related.

>no Israel

>Kurds are shit, better give away Istanbul

>giving Jerusalem to Syrians

Yeah, it surely remained as in the ideals of Ataturk...

>international constantinopolitan state
>No Israel, which hasn't appeared yet - but will
>No Jordan
>No Lebanon

You understand that dividing borders up along bumfuck arbitrary lines was what created their issue with retarded ass nationalism in the first place, right?

Turns out just drawing a line through the desert puts some people on the wrong side of a rather arbitrary wall, one that they don't like.

These borders would be executed along with population exchanges. And this one is much more accurate then lands being divided by 3 brothers.

>Implying Nationalist movements won't spring up out of a desire to reclaim land that they considers theirs by ancestral right.

>american recommendations after WW1
>gibs me dem mandates

Hilarious

Those mandats were going to disappear anyway. Focus on them as independent countries.

Maybe it would have worked out better than with France and Britain.
But i'm doubtful that Armenia should be a mandate

>A land for armenians, so they won't cry out as they do now.
Irrelevant. Even if they got that land, they would have lost it a couple years later. They in no way in hell would be able to defend that land, Turkey would start a war and get it back. Ataturk was considering giving back van but he was afraid of a coup. Nobody cares if they cry, you are probably Armenian lmao.

>A land for kurds, so they won't chimp out as they do now.
This would have been perfect yes.

>The culture of Byzantine and Ottomans would be preserved in International Constantinopolitan Sate, probably would be one of the richest places in the world, unlike being an overcrowded shithole like it is right now.
top lel

making kurdistan makes this obsolete

Turkey shouldn't have been allowed to occupy European land. Now the West is stuck dealing with that 2nd world Muslim shithole because they control the Bosporus. An International Constantinopolitan State would have rightfully relegated Turkey to irrelevance.

cry more bitch, my dick always gets hard when i see threads like this

Cry? I don't have to cry, Tukey is imploding on it's own. You've alienated your allies and your pretty much on your way to being Pakistan-tier, except you don't even have any nukes to deter foreign intervention. You think Ataturk would be proud of where Turkey's headed?

don't forger that former russian empire was pretty influential there

ok

Lol I think you mixed up the flags in your picture? Arabs are the brown ones, not Europeans. Good luck finding and Arab with a blonde mustache.

its okay mate, call me when the foreign intervention happens

>US Mandate
>US Mandate
>US Mandate
>US Mandate
>US Mandate
>US Mandate
>US Mandate

autistic euro fag, kill yourself

I'm American. Your country is basically my country's bitch lol. And as soon as we decide we don't like your black gold, we'll throw you to the side and you'll be no better than Africa.

Turkey as no oil.

>Turks
>Arab

Yeah I'm talking about Arabs as a whole. When we no longer need you, the entire region will turn to shit. The only thing keeping you guys afloat is American money and arms. The Middle East's future is ISIS on a regional scale.

Calm down, you might get deep cuts.

cool

>Turks
>Arab

The tiny difference between different types of sand people is irrelevant to an American. They all smell like shit, sell car food, and worship a black cube. As far as I'm concerned they're all the same.

>Wilsonian Armenia

/thread

the first image is wrong, the armed militia got completely wiped out

siege of van, numbers are by armenian guy, so obviously fake

sasun uprising is also fake

bash abaran is also fake information

As an American, I appreciate the use of this meme format for something other than Vietnam, it gets really annoying. Thank you, Turkbro.

That's even more retarded than Sèvres.

>Greater Arabia
>"International State" of Constantinople (a fucking giant Dantzig on Bosphorus - Yaaay!)
>United Levant under international mandate
>Smaller Iraq under international mandate
>Independent Kurdistan (under US mandate)
>Wilsonian Armenia (under US mandate)
>Turkey (under US mandate - !?!?)

The only positive thing is Israel did not show up - yet.
Arthur Balfour alredy had exposed his letter of intents.

With this map there wouldn't have been a single war in the middle east.

This is literally the only reason turkey is in NATO. Whose dick did they suck to pull that one off?

"Turks" are genetically mostly Arabs, only 5-10% Turks.

Of course it does. You're just another stereotype in a nation of stereotypes.

hell yeah bitch

Here's a nice source for more deep thoughts:

twitter.com/officialjaden

lmao

>No independent assyrian state

>t. Mehmet