Do any of you guys know the effects of coconut oil in hair...

Do any of you guys know the effects of coconut oil in hair? I have been growing my hair out for 7 months and someone recommended me to put coconut oil in my hair, do you know the effects of this?

its a good natural conditioner / treatment. I use it like a couple times a year if I do something particularly damaging to my hair

I use it after every shower and make my hair look smooth and moisturized.

yes, you hair will smell like coconut and it will be sticky

Only experience i have if this is an indian guy i knew who fucking drenched his head in it and dripped everywhere

Eat one spoon daily. That's it.

shit, how many coconut oil thread do we have a day now? Make your own general you fags

I wish we had a broccoli general

Tried a few times. Like applied for an hour before washing. Had similar effects like those of a hair conditioner.

If I put a lot in my hair to do some deep conditioning it makes my hair fall out lol. It does wonders for my curls though

do you niggas mix it or put the pure oil into the hair?

Bump. I get a bunch of this shit for free frommy work and don't take it due to not knowing what to do with it except for

dude coconut oil is good for basically fucking everything so ye put some of that shit in your hair itll be fresh and gooch mane

But how do I chew through the metal?

*vomits*

how do apply it

I dig it. I went blonde a while back and read that I should rub some in my hair after. Heated it up in the microwave, slept on a towel, the next morning my hair had gone from crunchy back to normal.

I know it's basically a holy grail for black people hair, dunno about nonblack hair though.

it adds protein to your hair strands op. may be good once in a while but too much of it can make your hair straw-like

I did something similar to get rid of dry skin/dandruff on my scalp. I rubbed coconut oil into my scalp, slept on a towel and then washed it out in the morning with a clarifying shampoo. Once a week at first and now just once a month.

It's the only thing that works for my dandruff. I used to use a medicated shampoo every day and I was snowing like Christmas. I massage some coconut oil into my hair every few days now and that's all it takes.

I also fap with it.

I dunno if it's cause I didn't use a concentrated version but I started putting it on my hair to soften and moisturize it but after awhile I started getting acne breakouts. I switched to argan and jojoba oil and I've been fine since.