Black jeans

Guys, how do I keep up with black jeans when all I wear are they? Black goes best with my closet, but I literally wear one pair of jeans all the time, washing them only when I habe time to. How do people who wear black only manage their bottoms when it can only be limited to black jeans and black trousers...

literally what?

holy fuck

Am i having a stroke?

You must unto wear more than they, you can't keep up with black jeans only. Manage your bottoms better you fuck.

yes

Just remember to wash when you them hey. Other than that the ups go good with when black.

pajeet get out

Most people who are keeping up with the black only wash the they, since they have black jeans their wardobe is of manage. The solution: habe the they of only sometime before you buy the ones.

> tfw you can't manage your bottoms

holy shit bump this is too good

This is the people who give advice on Veeky Forums

i started to have a hard time breathing while reading this

my brain is full of fuck...

shitpost or real, doesn't matter, too gold.
bumping

>18 replies
>4 posters

fuck off

>mfw

mfw

for sure comrade

did you try the jeans black when you are buy them the jeans i wear are black but i only wear 1 pair of black trouser and buy the black jean but how do you keep them black when they are clean but now they are dirty so when should i be able to black jeans when i only can wear black jeans or trousers for my whole life?

Mfw reading this

Kek

I have black Levi 511's that are uncomfortable and ride my balls, i want to replace them with skinny jeans. what are some good skinny jeans that won't ride my balls too hard.

wear them lower

Yes keep up black jeans. best in the closet jeans. black trouser jeans yes.

>Google translate gone wrong

WHAT

OP wants to know how to keep black denim black

>any recs for good black jeans?

ye is just you habe wash is jeans black closet?
you know is ok when not but fine when you is long time !