What are the best quality leather jackets you can get in the price range below 2,000 USD ?

What are the best quality leather jackets you can get in the price range below 2,000 USD ?

blackmeans my nig

if it's your first jacket tho don't go with their punk/distressed shit

Rick Owens or Belstaff.

MMM has some pretty solid distressed shit, don't slack on at least giving them a look

ccp
layer 0
bbs
carpe diem
ma+
a1923
julius
undercover
roughly in that order

No to Rick Owens. Most of the pieces are too directional for a first leather jacket.

Belstaff is good. It depends on the piece (fit, obvious branding etc).

oh, devoa and the viridi-anne make some nice stuff too that's pretty cheap

All Saints all the way

This..
And add Obscur, Incarnation

why not just go for a classic look and get a Schott Perfecto?

most, but not all. i'm sure there's a staple in there somewhere in this price range.

Best answer

Curious, what's the least you can spend on a leather jacket without it looking too cheap

>goes on sz once

No offense , but I'm not looking for the gay BDSM vampire shit.

kek

shit tier leather, meh construction, boxy fat old dad fit
go back to plebbit you cancerous faggot
million better options with a 2000 dollar budget

>m-muh american classics!

fuck off

coach

all saints have poor quality leather, construction and fit. good enough to be better than most retail shit but still not worth the price tag.
if you want actual quality just look at the designers the first 4 posters suggested

THIS! So much THIS!!!!1one

Blackmeans makes some pretty dope shit

this is actually the correct response. complaints about the leather quality stem from the fact that this brand is still producing essentially practical jackets; i.e., jackets constructed with extremely thick, durable steerhide for protective purposes. this is actually what you should want out of a first leather jacket, since the whole point is to have something that makes you feel wrapped up and protected that you can get drunk and fall down in and chuck on the floor of your bedroom.
the boxy fit will work well with most masculine-leaning styles, although it won't go too well if you're one of the Veeky Forums drones who insists on wearing skintight everything and thin tees all day. slap a perfecto over, say, a button-up and some cdg/yohji trousers and it'll look perfectly in place.

depends heavily on what condition you want it in- the aforementioned schott perfecto will cost you 800ish new, but i've bought two rick owens leathers, one in used condition for about 700usd and the other in bnwt condition for about 400usd. the difference being the cheaper one was a less sought-after cut and color.

pretty much any of the leather jackets you see retailing for under 6-800 USD are guaranteed to be shit, but make no mistake, garbage sells for more than that, too. i felt a john varvatos leather that was selling for 3000 dollars or something like that once and it felt like it was made out of papier-mache and trash bags

So I really like some of the blackmeans jackets, but I do not want to buy online. Do I really have to go all the way to Japan to make sure I get a good fit?

I'm 99% sure blackmeans is sold at Haven in Vancouver. Try their site.

does anyone know where i can get an attack on titan type of leather jacket?

It is. P sure Toronto has some in stock too.

Aero leathers

The latest rick show featured cropped leather jackets

I want a leather but I cant decide between
>double rider/perfecto
>moto

I really like perfecto but it kinda screams something and makes me feel moto is a better jacket to be worn casually.

I don't want a bomber as I already have two of those in my wardrobe.

Why the fuck has no one said Lewis leathers yet

Because Veeky Forums only knows Schott "babbys first leather" Perfecto and Dick Ovens. They literally just found out about blackmeans. Plus Lewis isn't exactly widely stocked.

Also consider Real McCoys, especially their Buco repros.

These are the best answers OP. Try BLK DNM if these options are a little too expensive

Figure I'll ask here. I was actually thinking of picking up a schott perfecto 618 in horse hide which is supposed to be a slimmer cut my question is should I go for the schott or a puerhomme L17 replica for the same price?

Heinz Bauer if you're a classy millionaire.

>Schott "babbys first leather" Perfecto

Is everyone literally suppose to be born being experts about leather jackets? I don't understand

They said quality

>replica costs the same as the legit item

literally what is the point

Damn, these would be great if it weren't for the "Lewis Leathers" chest patch. Is this the best bang for buck option for Eurocucks since made in USA Schott's are kind of hard to come by in Europe?

Will I really get made fun of if I got a perfecto?

No, at least not because of the brand.

No they have such a boring dadbod fit people won't look twice at you.
You might get compliments from old men

it might look a little tryhard in some contexts. I wouldn't wear mine to a supermarket or some shit

What's the best leather for a leather jacket?

Falcon garments is GOAT

pale mint suede

leather made from penis foreskins

Look up both items L17 is a replica of a popular saint laurent piece but no way am I going to pay 4-5 grand for one if I can even find it. I may have worded it bad though it will be the same price as the Schott jacket.

Allsaints backed

Calf leather real soft and smooth.

stooges are fairly versatile