W2C HIGH WAISTED WASHED JEANS HESUS CHRISTO

W2C HIGH WAISTED WASHED JEANS HESUS CHRISTO

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fa/1467310822554.jpg
i.4cdn.org/fa/1467310573355.jpg
i.4cdn.org/fa/1467092117916.png
ebay.com/itm/True-Vintage-80s-Ocean-Pacific-OP-Surf-Skate-Beach-Sunwear-T-Shirt-Medium-/252440922824?hash=item3ac6a6cac8:g:Q1UAAOSwmtJXYam1
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

levis regular fit

wrangler

american apparel.

this has been asked a billion times use the archive and fuck off

Does anyone have the AA standard American Jean? I'm a size 29 but they don't have that size so should I size down to 28 or size up to 30

What fit please
Also bumping this

>black jeans
>high rise
>slim fit

literally impossible to find a pair of jeans under $300 that satisfies all three of these things. why

low rise is cancer.

it's really not hard
>buy some regular fit jeans
>bring to a tailor

This. Holy shit its not that hard. You can do all this for less that 40 bucks most of the time.

Exactly! I go to the thrift and get super cheap regular rise jeans and taper them myself as practice. have yet to make it look good yet lol trying to keep that neat butterfly seam

ya I have it in size 30, and i'd go with that over the 28

Sugar Cane SC41470 from Rakuten. Based on the 1947 501XX. Should be about $150 shipped.

holy shit

is that real lmao

different poster, but is it really that much cheaper to thrift jeans and get them tailored? my local thrift always has good quality jeans but I'm a size 29 waist and they're all baggy as balls

and you can't really change the rise, right? you'd have to find high-rise jeans and then get them tailored to a smaller size?

You're correct. You can also have the waist taken in 1-2 inches.

Think of it this way, you're paying $2 for jeans and about $20-50 for tailoring

Ask your friendly neighborhoud seamstress I paid less than 10$ for four jeans.

Cheap Monday literally has 'High Slim Black Jeans'

I really should find someone cheaper but I love my tailor's quality and he gives me mints like a good lad

are you a size 29? Do you have to wear a belt with them?

slim wrangler

lol, these look super low waisted
what were they thinking

Would that be for a fit like pic related or should I wear regular fit for that

yes but they're garbage

first of all, no where near "high rise". they're mid rise at best
secondly, they're only mid rise if you size down (even says this on the website), which makes them ball-crushing circa 2002 skinny jeans. otherwise they fall to your hips.

like op pic? yes

I know my question was phrased weirdly but I have no idea if you're saying yes to slim or regular fit

these have hideous stacks, and I don't wear jeans over my boots nor do I roll my cuffs...
so would getting a size shorter on the length help?

slim will work

the stacks aren't actually a part of the jeans, you have to specifically buy them longer to get them like that
the product pictures aren't really an accurate representation of how they fit

noice

How did my altered Wranglers turn out?
i.4cdn.org/fa/1467310822554.jpg
i.4cdn.org/fa/1467310573355.jpg

Don't wear black with them, but surprisingly good.

you can tell they were altered, but i guess that's unavoidable. dey alright.

what did they look like before?

ask any dad over 50 where he buys his jeans
not joking

i.4cdn.org/fa/1467092117916.png
I need to hunt down more white tees. Any cool websites?

what kind of wranglers? are those the cowboy slim or what?

not him but judging by the label and the fit id guess their just the plain ones you buy at department stores

orSlow 105 Standard 3 Year Wash

were those thrifted or new? if so can you post the size and what alterations you made?

as for white tees, how can you go wrong with vintage hanes? if you mean graphic tees, it depends on what look you're going for.

since you have a surf shirt already....
ebay.com/itm/True-Vintage-80s-Ocean-Pacific-OP-Surf-Skate-Beach-Sunwear-T-Shirt-Medium-/252440922824?hash=item3ac6a6cac8:g:Q1UAAOSwmtJXYam1

how's this?

HAHAHAHAHA

o senpai :'3

What am I missing here?

he asked for pants and you showed him a picture of accordions you wear on your legs

It's not the jeans, it's the Japanese manlet wearing them.

But they look horrible in this pic man why would you choose this

Barely any western retailers to steal pics from. Y'all buy what you like, not like I have any stake in this.

low waisted, garbage wash, nasty stretchy material

nudie sucks

surprised nobody has recced Patrik Ervell yet. One of the few good garments he's put out.

when did he put out high waisted jeans

the rise on my cos denim seems high but i'm not sure if they actually are. most likely though

how could you be unsure? a true high rise would sit right below, or on, the belly button

no i'm a 30. i work at AA and sold a guy who usually wears 29 a 30 a few days ago tho. 28 looked a bit too tight and you don't really want that for these style of jeans.

assuming you don't live far from an AA you could just exchange if the 30 doesn't work out but you should be fine

No, a true high rise should sit on the natural waist. That's above the belly button at least for my body

that's debatable. generally, anything at the belly button or higher for the past two decades or so has been considered high waisted.

that's probably true, I've never encountered a pair of pants that sits naturally above my belly button though. might just be because I'm skellymode

My pair of 501 CTs feels quite high waisted compared to all my other shit.

This is good to know, I might cop these if the pair of Rustlers I had tailored turn out to be shit.

I measure with a measuring tape, for my body my waist is 11 inches past my crotch. There have been jeans like levis 501 that fit me right on my natural waist.

Lots of dress pants actually sit on the natural waist, makes the body look better proportioned when tucked in.

Vintage Levis 501, Dickies 874, Carhartt work pants.

dank /tuckspo/ in this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

>you showed him a picture of accordions you wear on your legs
kekd

I have AA jeans and the wash is great but they're really not high waisted. If I try to pull them up to where I want them they crush my balls. They're better than low rise but still not high rise.

classic

I got my lightwash old levis from my parents, unless they are the kind to throw away every old thing ask them if they have old clothes laying around and you'll get some sick shit

Post fit

I have two pairs

One from zara when they were in a "rip off slp as much you can" phase which started to fall apart because zara quality.

And a new pair from HUGO by Hugo Boss which are amazing but a bit expensive.