Effay bikes

Post your Veeky Forums bikes.

I just bought this 1988 Schwinn Sierra for $30, can't wait to ride it around campus.

that's honestly no better than a shitty walmart bike that has been fucked up for 30 years

>it hurts to live: the bike

is my bike Veeky Forums?

it's better than that horrible schwinn with the wrong size wheels and the quick release lever that is about to pop off, although the bent out of shape bottle cage, the dork disk, and the CPSC "kill me" reflectors are triggering me

also I just noticed the schrader valves, so yeah, hurts to live tier

Now without reflectors, bike chain cover, and pannier.

>schrader valves
>hurts to live tier

kek i know it needs some work. I bought it as it's not something someone in likely to steal

woops thats my other ride, this is the one im talking about

For everyday

The ambitious bike

are u a dentist?

>that seat height
>that stem height
why didn't you get a mountain bike >meme attack
Dutch bikes are most effay imo
>cleans teeth professionally
>Veeky Forums

Heading to Europe soon to pick up this beauty.

Huh I think I saw a model just like that in a store today and was giving it lusty eyes.

Can you raise the handlebar or do you have to look like an asshat while riding?

You're just poor you can't afford an expensive carbon bike and stick with ur steel fixies lmao

not the biggest beauty but perfect for the city

Some people like steel frames. I find carbon bikes a bit too light. However, single speed/fixies can suck a dick for anything but track racing.

very nice bikes

Here's mine 1974 Raleigh International

that's a 0/10 bike man

>two water bottles
u thirsty or something man?

This is not my usual commuter. I only use it for long rides.

it's meme-y, but beats walking everywhere. Selling it to get a Cinelli, though.

fucking precisely.

No one is going to steal it.

Not mine but fa

youre too slow for me kid

You got breaks on the front AND back like a faggot. you ruined that wheel set with those btw. What's the point of those straps if youre not using them to slow down... Fuckboi

And nice crank set you probably dont even reach 15 mph on that shit

aero tuck is one of the most effay positions senpai

my butthole puckered when I saw the crankset, but aren't those machined sidewalls on the wheel set??

>machined sidewalls
Regardless its a waste of elipses. and that handle bar too this whole bike deserves to be given to someone that knows what theyre doing to save these decent pieces from being garbage

I have an 80s Raleigh that looks similar. The steel frame makes my dick hard

Fuck off /n/igger.

>this whole bike deserves to be given to someone that knows what theyre doing to save these decent pieces from being garbage
I used to work with a guy that had a fixie that he claimed ran him over 2k. My buddy could out-pace him on his beat up nishiki dumpster bike. We had a hearty chuckle, and suggested they trade bikes to put all his carbon parts to better use. He was so god damned salty for months, it felt great to rub it in.

The only 'bike' I own

honestly, there are a lot of people like that, and it's a large part of the reason as to why people hate fixed riders

Oh, I know, this is just one of the only times I got to see one shamed so hard. I've worked with/known a handful of fixie riders and they were all douchebags. I used to just think it was all generalizing, which I guess it still is, but I have yet to get to know one who wasn't a prick about their bike. At least one or two of them could hustle on it.

confirmation bias.

you know a lot of people who ride fixies that are perfectly normal. you're just unaware that they ride fixies because they don't go around showing off their black-ink tattoos of bike cogs with handlebar mustaches whilst yelling "I RIDE A FIXED FUCKING GEAR BIKE M8."

it's called a silent majority and it exists in almost every subculture/interest/activity.

IDK if you know him but Austin Horse was doing a group ride and he was dusting kids on a beach cruiser. Some people just know how to spin really well.

I'm not passing any judgement on people I barely know, like Facebook friends I met at a party once. I'm only referring to people I've actually spent any amount of time with, like coworkers or former classmates. And when you commute 32km daily for work, it's not like I don't know who else rides a bike, regardless of "skill" or type.

Not a clue, but that's pretty great. If he's a professional bike courier I would hope he could ride anything fairly well.

Look up naccc 2016 that's Austin horse

>austin horse on a beach cruiser

is this on the internet anywhere

fixies exist to let people know you care more about looking fashionable while cycling than actually cycling

You're right I don't ride carbon because I don't have a 7 figure trust and actually race. Here's my track bike sans-saddle, and some of the parts for a critical build. Hoping to get it

It's me dad's bike but I use it from times to times. Mostly when I cant longboard

POO IN LOO

Le ebin /pol/ meme. Go back to your containment board, and cop some cargo pants on the way home

If you knew about bikes, you would know thats not fa or worth buying. level your seat you spac

Skinny poorfag detected.

7/10 nice
looks cheep, shit components
Not fa, but real nice
No your not lol, unless you are a professional track cyclist.
Frame too big
steel=real
found the retard. Take the cage off, take the brakes off, take the bell off. You look like an idiot to anyone that knows jack about bikes

wtf that seat height
how short are you

don't be silly user
fiixies exist because muh hectic skids are fun and because they require half the maintenance

Nah we were already trying our best just to keep up

a waste of frame and components

damn, that's a shame no one caught it on tape. I always wondered how skilled fixed riders would fare on other bikes

Austins a bit more than just a fixie fool. it's only $2k for the Look frame. It just came out and it's a mid tier track bike that i'll use for racing allycats