Review brah inspo

review brah inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LiApAAmh7zA
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3BgQtfzN4
kingofdhaka.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like someone took the body and fashion sense of a slimy 60 year old business man and sewed a child's face onto it.

The only thing he's missing is a slightly protruding gut.

What the fuck is this?

newfags detected

>mfw you'll claim to have been here longer than 6 months
Fuck off back wherever you came from.

Shiiiit, is that him?

If so I'm really sorry.

I'd like to point out Reviewbrah is like 6'5"

I haven't been here for longer than 6 months though. How about that rick owens, amirite?

totally 6'5"
>>implying

danyel tush is not effay at all

I call that bullshit.

he actually goes out like this in public? I thought it was only for his videos

He's definitely under 6 ft

Watch his day in the life videos. He's not trolling.

Reviewbrah listens to shortwave fucking radio as a full time hobby.

Reviewbrah is fucking great man.

He's like someone straight out of the 50s, even his house looks like it. He also browses /pol/

shortwave is a great hobby

if he got a less autistic haircut and better ties he'd actually look fairly decent

For those interested;

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek/videos

I heard hes walking for yohji next season

Do people unironically like this weirdo, or is everybody in this thread being sarcastic?

>weirdo

Take that back now

fuck off

He's literally perfect, kys.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LiApAAmh7zA

>that all black suit
>that tasteful lenses flare

Unf

>not wanting quality reviews of popular foods

>anything that doesn't fit me is automatically weird
fuck off m8

I hope you fucking kill yourself you pathetic normie cunt.

NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEE

Tosh is 6'3" Also
>Daniel Tosh is 41 years old
Jesus christ he's old

No

No

Judging by a glance at his channel, he reviews junk food and energy drinks.

Yea. He seems weird to me, like maybe autistic or something.

Normie for not like this autist? I don't get the appeal.

Normie because you're a fucking idiot who can hardly compose a sentence. Just end your fucking life now PLEASE.

just from your two comments i can detect that you're a massive cunt.

Today im going to review this poster

So there are replys, comments, the spelling and grammars ok, he can past the captcha obviously, its all there. However there seems to be too much salt. The saltiness is overwhelming this post and ruining the flavor in my opinion

So i think this poster deserves a 4/10.
It is what it is. It gets the job done but its just too salty.

>being a jealous of a kid with an unusual hobby
pathetic

do you think he is a david byrne fan?

>Its all there.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

the fact of the matter is that this is a poor review and yeah

Based off of the fact that I don't get this autistic "food" reviewer's appeal?

I guess I could see why you would think that.

How did either of my two posts convey jealousy?

I'm none of those guys, but holy shit. Just fuck off already, you lost newfag. Go back to plebbit where you belong you normie. If you don't get it you are a certified, 100%, grade A , normie.

His weirdness is very likeable, a lot of people unironically enjoy his content.

I like his voice and how he speaks. It's pretty /comfy/

I dunno, I find his style of presentation somewhat endearing

I thinks the authenticity of it, he's not trying so hard to be "le quirky weirdo" like typical youtubers, he just is

So being naturally autistic is a point in his favor?

That's nice bud, nice buzzword you got there. Normie? In comparison to what? Somebody who watches this guy's videos? Then yes. I'm a normie.

Really? Because he sounds like an autistic man-child to me.

why are you even here? b8ing?

well here's your (You)

>there are people so void of happiness that they cant even find the humor or joy in watching a silly YouTube channel. Not even ironicly

Sad really

Well I came to this thread to ask a question and to try to understand if people actually like watching this guy's channel, or if it was a joke. My questioning didn't go over well, and rather than just leaving I figured I'd check back on this thread and continue the discussion with whoever replied to me. Thanks for the (you), partner

>if you don't like this one specific thing that I like, you are devoid of happiness

Christ you are pathetic. Fuck off with your pseudo genuine "I'm innocent" bullshit. You never attempted to understand the appeal, and instead opt to berate the community with you unintellectual "deconstruction" when in reality it's because you're a self absorbed fool.

This is why we like review brah. He's a genuinly genuinely, interesting guy who took something that he liked to doing and made something of himself. Something a person like you could never do in a million years.

This type of commenting is so common here these days and I'm tired of it. Fuck off to reddit PLEASE.

You don't have to like it but because of how seriously you're arguing against a fucking YouTube channel makes you sound like an autistic joyless cunt

Jesus, since when did Veeky Forums become so sensitive? Sorry I offered an opposing opinion to the thread. You gonna be OK?

It's nothing personal, I just like a good argument. And you people are about as triggered as they come.

I've always hated his "the past was better" romanticism that underlies his choices.
It's not hard to see why people would think he's autistic. He's let an interest become all encompassing and that's just sad.

What is your good argument?

>I dont get it
>people explain why they like it
>I still dont get it, its autistic

Very compelling

Well I could say the same for the others in this thread.

>what do you mean you don't like him?
>kill yourself
>leave, normie

Not really selling it

>hahaha why are you guys so serious? I was only playing haha don't get too mad I trolled you xD

why are you even here?

>I-I'll just say he's sensitive, that'll make me look like less of a fucking retard!!

You didn't offer an actual opinion retard. Veeky Forums is known for shaming newfaggot retards like youself that ask questions first and pay attention never. You'd know that is you weren't straight out of /r/Veeky Forums. You just walked up, started attacking people, and offered your retarded, uneducated, non-opinion and going on and on about why it's okay for you to be a retarded, ignorant fool, who continues to use anti-discussion tactics.

Now as per your retarded, moron protocol, you start shaming people for actually replying to you. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you were a women. Again, please never come back here, or kill yourself. What ever you like. Bye.

No, I never said I was just playing.

Anyway, I'm out guys. Enjoying watching your "autistic kid wearing oversized suits reviewing Hot Pockets and Monster Energy Drink at his parents' house" videos.

People actually posted reasons and argued why they like him. Unlike you

>being this mad
>getting rekt this hard
>being this autistic

new jacket
whatta ya think?
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3BgQtfzN4

who are you quoting? the way he dresses is based solely on his opinion as to what looks better. hence he wears late 19th century inspired stuff, as well as styles from the 1960s. if his attitude was the "the past was better" why would he do such modern things as eat fast food regularly and consume energy drinks?

the 'born in the wrong generation' stereotype is annoying, but he just doesn't fit it

I wanna use reviewbrah's boyhole like a fleshlight

a challenger appears!

kingofdhaka.com/

Typical "muh parents house" normie insult garbage. He's still in fucking highschool, or is fresh out of it, you fucking idiot, do you expect him to own a fucking house yet? Oh, let me guess, he's just autistic, and everyone who didn't own their own house by 18 is autistic, right? Seriously fucking end your life right now please.

It is what it is.

one of my favs

He actually looks pretty hot in this picture. If he had a better haircut and was more muscular he would look amazing.

not really..he just needs a nice german ww2 uniform

jej

these are good fits

full yohji

is that ghost giving him a bj?