Veeky Forums x /diy/

What have you been working on, Veeky Forums? On a sidenote I really should clean my shoes.

How do you get white when bleaching? I always get this pretty shade of pink, but I want white.

how to make my zx flux adv full black even cooler?

Do you get pink from blue jeans?

looking slick

you got anything else?

I don't know, I really just crumpled my jeans into a ball, jammed it into a plastic washbasin and drenched it in bleach without diluting. Waited two hours and then rinsed it in the machine.

Thanks. This one's my first and only DIY thing so far, though. Thinking of investing in a sewing machine and seeing how far I can go next.

No they were black jeans? I presume you get white when using blue jeans.
Ya same thing I did.

Is this dumb?

Would look cool if you were actually stabbed

Is there any way to remove these stickery rubber things or whatever?

Love you user. Not hole jumper OP.

Black jeans use a different dye than blue jeans (indigo). It may also need more time to make it white but it may also destroy te jeans

are you wearing socks over your shoes?

pic is from google

destroy as in completely ruin or a few rips because i wouldn't mind a few rips mind even try and crust them.

Manlet detected

Yup, thats me

>tfw 167cm

Adidas ZX Flux white slip ons

I've been learning how to sew and next week I'm making a sweatshirt since I can never find 100% cotton since polyester gives me hives

>and crust them.
I love you user, do this, yeah extra long and strong bleach soaks will ruin the integrity of said pants but crust/scab jeans are awesome imo

These are ridiculously sick. Thanks for the crust inspo user! I should add some leather after the bleach.

I remember everyone I ever saw at punk shows who had those smelled like shit. But they always liked the best bands.

because they'd probably fall apart in the wash

also
>punk
>good

horrible fit. just randomly picked the memes for every item.

Are most of your patches covering holes? I'm debating adding more cosmetic patches to mine where there aren't any significant holes yet, only because it all looks quite unbalanced

What's the best way to bleach jeans? Dilute the bleach? How long should it sit? And what do you do after you remove them from the bleach? Sorry but I've never DIY'd any of my clothes and I kind of want to try

How do you want the bleaching to look like? Even? Or splotchy?

for acid-wash or splotchy effect, pour bleach in the washing machine. put jeans in. do some sort of tumble wash cycle.

for just evenly lightening the color of the entire garment, dilute bleach in water, stir it well, dip the garment in. this may take multiple dips.

you remove the excess bleach from the garment by putting it through about two wash cycles by itself with nothing but water.

No, Most of my patches are aesthetic really. The crotch blew out and i was sick of just a crust crotch so i expanded until about 90% coverage.

Never ever use washing machine. Maybe a soak in water but nothing more.

Fucking hell user.
How short are you?

looks like something out of a garbage bin

fuck it actually looks gross

Thank you, its taken 3 years to achieve and still a work in progress

>Adidas ZX Flux white slip ons
>not Adidas ZX Flux ADV Full Black
you fucking retarded piece of shit manlet kill yourself right now or go to your closest store with awesome sneakers and buy a pair or two and I'll MAYBE let you live another day

Maybe taper the pants a bit. Everything looks okay.

Fuck i still want that zx flux slipon cw.

Punk has its highs and lows

This silhouette is discusting.
Everything you are wearing from head to toe is absolutely repulsive.

I bet you're one of those MFA autists who puts their jeans in the freezer or some bs

just put your jeans in the laundry like a normal person ffs

how does it smell
how often do you wear it
why

but most importantly it's over, and if you do not agree then you dont know what it is. and if you still dress crusty or ever did, you are a poser.

Museum of fine art? I do not put clothes in freezer.
Make me! Grrr!

Earthy, my personal musk, little bit of gooch and beer if i went to a show.
Wearing it varies according to weather and work(i used to wear em to work, now no) summer times is too hot. But at least 3x a week.
I love the personality it has, very personal and i love the look and feel of it

>it looks like something out of a garbage bin
>thank you

crust punk genocide when

If I dye my converse a different color will the rubber and circle logo thing get dyed too? Would putting Vaseline on those parts prevent it

top is great
pants are great
shoes are great
fit is shit. none of the things fit together.
also maybe taper your pants a bit.

anyone know what color does white bleach into?
i have a white hoodie that i wanna recycle

=_=

Thanks

Bleached for the first time an old pair of jeans and added a bit of distress
Does it look good or trash ?

thats actually kinda cool, how did you get the perfect ertical stripes?

it just stays white my dude

what its supposed to?? im not sure what you expected to get from this question

probably some kind of weird blend of jeans. they look cool as shit. from the thumbnail I thought they where pin striped lmao

filipinos are literally the scum of earth

I WANT PAJEET TO LEAVE MY BOARD

How can I dye a white t shirt to pale pink if the only dyes I have are red and hot pink

use the hot pink dye but dilute it a bit

if i want to black out the white line on my high top vans, what would i use to do it with? rit dye?

no but that undershirt is

I made these shorts out of a few pairs of pants from Goodwill a while back.

Post fit, that looks sick.

Planning to dye and distress my black jeans like OP's or a marbled way. Any tips? I know scrunching my jeans would achieve a marbled pattern, but not sure how to do it like OP's.

Those are siq. Did you do anything with the leftovers? I count three different pants right there.

I second this

why did you cut a knee slit in your pj's?

Are they lopsided or is it just the way they're hanging? Left leg looks much shorter.

Reminds me of Rebuild by Needles. Looks excellent

1/3

don't have any pics of it actually laid out but I'll take a couple later

and for the user that was asking for pics in the last thread, hello it's me

3/3

Anyone here that has slimmed and hemmed their own pants? I plan slim and hem mine but have limited sewing experience. Someone that cares to link to a tutorial?

Btw, someone should make a pastebin with basic diy resources for us noobs, would be appreciated.

That looks cool

those are really sick, don't like the hole though

i don't know what kind of a tutorial you could possibly need for hemming pants, it's not rocket science
just remember, measure twice, cut once

I got white paint on my jeans, about upper-thigh level. Should I just bleach the entire pair of jeans to make the paint unnoticeable?

post a pic

Yup heat it up with hot air and take it down with tweezer