Can someone redpill me on these. i really like the colorway, but i still kinda like the response trail too...

can someone redpill me on these. i really like the colorway, but i still kinda like the response trail too. will be my last big purchase on shoes this year, gonna start saving up for that child education fund somehow

Nice Skechers m8.

Ozweegos are fucked mate, especially in that colourway. You better be a 9/10 if you wanna rock them without people thinking you ran away from your carer. They're just a hard shoe to pull off for that price tag

they're just white shoes how hard could they be to pull off

implying normies would fucking care

They're white shoes with a very specific shape and design which resembles, as the other user said, shoes like Skechers or basically any shoes that would be worn by someone with special needs. That means that when wearing these shoes, in order to make them look good, you first have to get past that special needs negative aspect and then go on to the good looking end of the spectrum, while most shoes would just start from a neutral 0 to good looking scale.

Ozweegos spectrum:
Autism---------------0-------------Looking good

Most other shoes spectrum:
0---------------Looking good

I'm tired and hope that made sense

It's not about the colorway as much as it is the silhouette.

If you want to pull them off, the rest of your outfit must be on point.

Also don't wear jeans with them.

Buy the new qasa boots

I like them but they're too pricey

Copped these for 15euros on decathlon and honestly they're just as good of not better

Just take some fake to try them off

Do they hold up nicely?

They are about to become the most generic shoe ever given the current amount of hype they are getting, and pretty soon everyone at your college will have them and you will regret your choice deeply and wish you instead had the next most "up and coming" pair of shoes.

Doubt anyone actually bought this shoe for daily use

you fucked up dude

Dude I've seen that silhouette in person, it is BAD. Like, autism bad. I hate to use that buzzword but it really is that bad. I see niggas wearing them and they go from like 8/10 but 5/10 in these shoes THEY DONT FUCKING WORK unless you are going for 100% comfy core

What is the will be the next up and coming pair of shoes?

ID on navy pinstripe trousers like these?

If you just wear black pants, and a meme t-shirt, you will probably look like a hypebeast, but it will be enough to impress tumblerinas and other fuccbois. Not great, but you won't look autistic though. Just look at ASAP or Travis, they all wear these shoes, yet they don't look really autistic.

IM BOUTTA ENLIGHTEN U IN THE BETTER CHOICES MY FRIEND
FUCK THE HATERS THESE ARE FIRE

WHO EVER SAY THESE BAD CANT COOP WITH THE DOPE AS FUCK COLORS, FUCK OFF BRO

U CANT DENY GREATNESS

BRUH THIS PIC MAKE MY DICK HARDER THAN FUCKING CRACK

LITERALLY FLAMES

U CAN ROCK OZWEEGO GANG OR CLASSIC RAF, STILL FIRE AS FUCK

u din fuk up i like the 15eur ones

IM A US12 SO WHEN I FIND ONE MY SIZE ITS LIKE FINDING THAT 1 IN A MILLION LATINA BITCH WHO ACTUALLY WANNA BANG U AND U LIKE WTF? OK DOPE

SENPAI

wtf i cant say f a m ok no wonder this place trash baka

Youre fucking retarded dude, they are just shoes

>redpill

Lineup goals

they are a fuccboi stamp
you'll always look like a tryharder memeboy who listens to yung lean and flexes for instagram

hot opinion coming through
ozweego 1>ozweego 2

both are dope but i get ya

both ugly af. you're just being contrarians and you know it

I've heard the fakes are more comfortable than the retails. Too bad they only have midget feet sizes

yes they are but they look off compared to the real ones,

Anyone got personal experience with them? What are the best sites to buy from (preferably with shipping to europe)

lmao you autists who buy fakes are so delusional
you seriously musnt have ever handled anything of remotely decent quality in your life if you believe all the shite you spew

ronald mcdonald gone punk shoes

these dope not the ramones sorry

Who the fuck let KTT in here

My god your collection eclipsed

Buying something just because it's expensive: The Shoe.

its real easy to wear these shoes and they aren't bad looking also no one will even care and the people who notice will be like "cool shoes dude" get over urselves.

u are on a spectrum yourself mate

aaah triggereeedddd

Kekd

Goals

Dem AW13 rafs bby