Cheap monday

hey, any experience with cheap monday? shit looks a little assosy sometimes, but i like their denim.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheapmonday.com/cz/jeans/men/comfort-fit/dropped-new-black-jeans/6252765-5106147.1?image=5012670#5106149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In the end it's still owned by H&M. If you want nxtlevel H&M-owned basics try Weekday, if you are older than 22 and want something a bit nicer owned by H&M try COS.

Their denim is nice but their other stuff is kind of cringey tryhard edgy stuff. The sale prices are decent, but paying full retail for a shirt with a skull on it is dumb.

garbage fast fashion

it's trash. kill yourself for liking it.

Thanks for opinions, especially . I don't want their overbranded stuff with skulls on it, just one pair of jeans.

whysoedgy.png, i just said that i wanted to cop some fuckin jeans.

I wear a pair of Black Tight everyday. Quality is nothing to write home about but the fit is good and price is ok.

Most of my outfits are a combination of CM, Weekday or COS. I just like the way it looks and I cant afford Acne or other scandinavian brands.

Yeah, I am in a similar situation, money-wise.

I am considering these cheapmonday.com/cz/jeans/men/comfort-fit/dropped-new-black-jeans/6252765-5106147.1?image=5012670#5106149

There jeans are Goat when on sale

their denim are great for the price. high slims and tighs fit amazing.

something similar would be weekday

What do you want me to say?
buy em if you like em, return them if you don't.

I like the black shirt with this skull logo on it. How you guys feel about the sleeveless shirt with this (I'm Veeky Forums)

they seem to have a lot of those jeans with premade fucking holes in them, I hate that
In the end I bought nudies because they were on sale, I also like their washes more

They only got those this season. They jumped on the bandwagon pretty late.

nothing exactly :^)

yeah, i noticed that they ve got some for 30 usd right now. I would have copped instantly if they had black ones.

taking an experiment with their coats now, i just copped this parka goat sale, 48 euro instead of 160

i already have 3 denim jackets from them, their knits are pretty good too, when they are on sale

denim is awful
ugly stretch crap and super low rises
good if you like to look like a caricature of 2008

My experience is that its pretty shit. I bought a parka, and the seams on the zipper went up real fast, as well as the seams on the pockets.

don't reply to bait posts dipshit prolly some lil goon sitting in his room with no friends like the rest of us

but imo cheap monday is shitty quality, feels like you're wearing cardboard and squashes your nuts like no other. don't go for it mane.

also I fell off my board with a pair on. looked like I got savaged by a wolf, all ripped up down one leg. save up a bit more and get some proper jeans, bottom part of your outfit is always worth the $$$

>If you want nxtlevel H&M-owned basics try Weekday

But weekday is owned by Cheap Monday. It's literally just shittier CM.

CM is great. One of the few brands that carries affordable high rise, slim jeans. They have good cuts and washes if you stay away from the really skinny jeans.

Denim isn't stellar quality, but for $50 what can you expect?

Jeans are decent value if you get them secondhand. Fit me well at least

i like the brand
they were the first to offer skinny jeans in my home town in northern ger
at least that is what i remember
fit is good, they never broke on me over years and the price is fair

I have a denim sweater from them and it's one of my favourite things to wear