Unpopular Veeky Forums Opinions

i will start
>adidas are mostly feminine
>sandals are disgusting
>you can be effay at any size

99% of the time people saying what they don't like actually dress like shit so you can disregard their opinion

If I ever saw someone wearing Rick irl I would probably laugh. It's cool on a fashion board but some of you guys probably look horrible in the context of your daily lives

Same with Yeezys

if you browse this forum and don't even follow any designer or watch any fashion show you are interested in clothes but not fashion. so, i'd ask that you to get the fuck out of here

desu most people I've seen wearing Rick in real life have been pretty effay. Like 25 yrs old at least and quite obviously working in some creative field and living comfortably on their own in a big city.

On the other hand i've never seen anyone wearing yeezys or supreme, palace etc that didn't look like a massive faggot.

youre only saying this cause you fell for the tricky ricky meme. its shit and laughable

This is true but if we left you'd lose a large majority of the traffic on this board
>inb4 that's the point
Veeky Forums is already a slow board, it would die in a week

This guy is not me but Rick is only good incorporated into stuff full Rick looks shitty

Go to a flagship store dude I thought full Rick was a meme also but once you see people in it it can be done extremely well it inspired me to want to be full Rick.

go circlejerk in the ricky rick general, I'd rather get tips and inspo on stuff I'm actually gonna wear instead of spending thousands on barely socially acceptable designer clothing
fashion shows are more about art than clothing and it shows

I don't wear Rick m8 I fell for the SLP meme instead.

So you got tricked? That sucks m8 sorry

I don't own any Rick I just want to be because it looks good imo. Those people who actually wear full Rick probably don't care what you think about them there too busy being real people. They seem to understand and not care about dressing within the social norms because there just wearing what they want. Some people just like different stuff you probably dress like shit imo but look great to others. I like to think of fashion as art and some people just have different opinions about different art forms.

I care more about piecing things together well in an outfit than personal style. It results in pretty basic fits but I just do better with a small number of simple clothes to choose from, if I have too many or items that are very distinct in their style, it becomes more trouble than it's worth and ends up feeling out of place when I wear it.

I want to disagree with this even though its kinda true. you dont really need money to be interested in fashion/ dress fashionably though

This is true, but people should still stay to encourage discussion and the discovery of designers and personal style

I watched Alexander McQueen's farewell show on YouTube once, can I post here?

I would never have gotten into designing clothes if I didn't troll here as a teenager. I'm from the middle of nowhere and was considered trendy for wearing Urban Outfitters in high school.

i agree with your last two points, but i think adidas are pretty much just cancer. almost all athleticwear is cancer tho, unless you are exercising.

>>you can be effay at any size

Wrong opinions thread.

Meh I'd rather the board was washed clean of fuccbois who treat it as a shitty self help board.

The tucking trend on here is fucking stupid

streetwear is not fashion and is cancer. almost no one can pull it off and if you're another white boy from the suburbs dressed in it fucking kill yourself poser. you look fucking stupid trying to dress like niggers.

>tucking trend
one user spamming the same shitty pic and thread is not really a trend it's just a forced meme.

Damn, where's that old as shit geobasket bodysuit feelsguy

Drop crotches are amazing. Give me that diaper ass anyday. They are so comfortable. Those talking shit havent lived in a day of the drop crotch.

>in dropcrotch
>can't get on my bike
>crash in the attempt

thank you based diaper

its not socially acceptable because you live in some ghettohole that nobody cares about. move to a bigger city and integrate yourself into the aesthetic scene and we'll see about that kiddo

I see it a lot in the WAYWT threads though, like I'm cool with tucking in a dress shirt since its long but I've never understood tucking a tee.

agreed, went to tokyo store, sales associate was hot as hell in full rick. Even the older asian granny shopping there looking cool as shit.

agreed. Was into streetwear for a bit then realized I looked like a massive cunt.