cigarettes

Eat less.

Hard drugs

K E T O
E
T
O

Meth or coke

Started smoking about two months ago, no weight loss (though I'm already underweight). Should I also be eating a lot less?

All valid answers.

Seriously dude this is like human body 101. When calories in = less than calories used you start losing weight. Calculate your TDEE and eat 500-1000 calories less than that.

Also worth noting that just doing 20 minutes of cardio a day is proven to help your emotional state by releasing different 'happy' chemicals.

Adderal as a pre-workout

Or adderal and play CSGO, or a mix of both?

You eat less and you don't look as bad as the guy who does meth or coke

I'm perfectly happy not doing anything all day faggot

when you feel hungry have a cigarette instead, it kills your appetite

Well then you're in luck! I think this is the same thing they use in my fitness pal. Great app if you're trying to lose weight, never click "complete diary" if youre trying to eat under 1200 cal a day though I've heard they'll send EMTs if you do that consistently. (Still don't recommend eating less than 1200 calories a day. Aim for 1300-1500 a day)
mytdee.com/

u sure

Adderall, coffee, cigarettes, and vodka only. Eat once every few days. It's pretty easy and enjoyable actually. I'm 6'1 138lbs I look amazing. And I don't even take the Adderall anymore

Just exercise.

fatty lol

Post pic

drugs

I stand by this. Personal experience has shown me that it makes a difference.

Å B O
B
O

In clothes

>skinny fat

Not even close

Don't eat?

You should consider becoming a trap, twinko. Hell, you wouldn't even need HRT at all.

bmi?

whatever helps you sleep at night

Fuck off you underage piece of shit

Cut off your penis, maybe an ear, shave head, chop a toe off or two.

show us your track marks or get out

implying a underage grill is smart enough to shoot up properly

>blood all over my cobra
>four, five silver rings on me
>lately i've been feeling lonely

Intermittent fasting, don't drink calories, use myfitness pal, do keto, do cardio for like 20 minutes when you wake up to speed up your metabolism

you fuck off, im 18
>current year
>injecting heroin
shiggy

a-are you naked

not a fat issue, a muscle issue.
you need to build and tone. you look like a posterboy for communism.
Do breaststroke swimming for a good pectoral workout and sit ups/crunches/leg raises to bring your abs out.

stop picking your nose, Eliza

oh shit, i didnt realize you could almost see my tits lmao

why are you lying to me (us)

This. 100% true

Your best bet is to start with endurance workouts to burn fat (15+ reps/set) then transition to strength workouts (1-5 reps/set is the acceptable one, but basically go to failure with high weight+low reps). That won't bulk you and still burn a LOT of calories, but you can develop and maintain a still skinny body but with added muscle definition.

Also swimming. Swimming is basically your best bet. If you sit around all day and starve yourself, you're gonna look like shit.

what tits

can you post some nudes so i can masturbate to you please?

>liamrosen.com/fitness.html

You seem like an annoying person.

>could have used < or > to actually make sense

If
CALORIES IN > CALORIES OUT
you gain weight.
If
CALORIES IN < CALORIES OUT
you lose weight

not bad desu

IF is pretty good, too

How do I attract a girl like you,.

Hahahah I some how did exactly this without knowing but then again I normally dance or jump around my house like I had a sugar rush

S-senpai.. more..

do sports you chubby fag

This is so unhealthy lmao

>eat once every couple of days
>138 lbs

Your metabolism is shit lmao. I eat 2 meals + snacks per day and I'm 5'11 120 lbs.

Skinny fat. Kys

ew what a wannabe tumblrina
is this attention whoring what Veeky Forums has come to?
I bet you follow and look up to people on ig that wish they could fuck me

Whats your excercise ethic/body frame?

I'm 5'9'' 155-158 (kind of muscular/triangle "V" body frame, big headed)

Put all of them together and you'll look like a model in about a day and a half

u wot

I'm 5'4" (manlet yeah) and I can't seem to go under 135lbs. My body is pretty much skinnyfat but I can't go under 135lbs no matter what I do. I don't eat that much and I'm pretty much a retarded vegetarian except I love chicken. What's wrong?

Not to mention she's ugly too.

oh fuck i'm got a boener

bamp

>I don't eat that much
You fatties are all the same

If you live somewhere like NYC, walk instead of taking an uber or the train.

I live in Brooklyn, take the train to Manhattan and walk all my train errands that day.

The worst part is that the person isn't even eliza, they just have a whole bunch of shit saved of her, it's been confirmed the real eliza is in rehab or something right now

Why are Veeky Forumsggots so obsessed with being skellingtons?

Rehab for what?

Heroin I would assume, her story is true, it's just the user is faking her.

>182cm
>147lb

My abs and ribs stick out already, but I want to lose more weight. W-which limb should I chop off?

nosebleeds are my fetish

What is your rank in cs?

> = less than
what have you done?

Society tells you exercise is how you lose weight, which is fucking stupid and is probably the reason so many fat shits think they can't lose weight, they exercise but keep stuffing their faces with cake cause they're told exercise is all you need

Yung Lean starting to look more and more like Sean Astin

tfw this is what americans think??? no fucking wonder they're fat

you need both exercise and diet to lose weight. exercise is important unless you want to look like mr skeltal
tl;dr just try walking to the shop instead of driving every time you fucking fatass

like this guy mentioned
if you truly don't want to do anything yet want to lose weight, you want to be in a ketogenic mode.
desu the best is going keto if you're pretty fat or chubby, switch to a low-carb diet after you have losed a few pounds, and start working out weekly

Why are you mixing metric and imperial? It's weirding me out dudee

Tricksy fat hobbitses

> keto

has that ever been proven to work?

is that yung lean?