FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/qpXHNVZaj9GP
strawpoll.me/10637643
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

helo frinds daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u tanks bye

luv u froggo. without u i would be very dehydrate

I'm 5'3" and weigh about 110 and starting tomorrow am doing a rigorous workout routine involving cardio and pilates to lose about 2-3 inches off my waist, however im curious if losing some weight and toning my body will bring out my collarbones? i currently have only slightly visible ones

tfw forgot pick up adderall script before 2 week vacation

at least now i know for sure that unless i have the aid of amphetamemes, i can't power through my newly acquired binge eating disorder. HOW DID I FUCKING GET HERE

probably but it really depends on your frame and how ur built

collar bone visibility completely depends on your bodyfat, hydration, and genetics.

there's only one way to really answer your question is to lower your bodyfat and see what happens

pls join our thinspo skype group, we have 27 really great people in it now

join.skype.com/qpXHNVZaj9GP

skype:?chat&blob=ZjZ-rnhf9JAxyfss4YKw_iW38d_zPwsMCwVQwutAJUlu4FKtzcIiVu92EOxkMxkOa2p6ykYzRMz8Pnk

going to do 500 calories a day for all of July
will report back results
context
6' 18yo male 150lbs trying for 130

I'm having a pint of water while all my co-workers are having hot dogs and hamburgers

Good luck, friend

I'm doing 500cals a day myself. It's a bitch but we'll make it, bro

>6' 18yo male 150lbs trying for 130
I'm 6'1 160 and get called skinny all the time why would anyone want to go thinner? Only thing it gets is a free 6 pack.

6'2" and 160 yet no six pack for me
Get called skinny but still need to lose around 20 pounds tbqph

everyone has a different bodily composition.

i'm 6'1 160 but i'm not really that thin.

aiming for 150

hope i can do it in a month or two

Well I just plain don't get it.

i'm 6' 150 and I did 1200 for a month while running a 5k+ and lifting every single day, working in a job involving manual labor.

that's the equivalent to doing 500 a day with a sedentary lifestyle, since i had a TDEE of about 3200

guess what that gave me? an eating disorder. my brain literally tricked me into eating enough to survive.

Don't fuck with your body, it will fuck you back.

i mean like

everybody is different in terms of how much fat u have, how low ur bf%, frame

two ppl can be 6'1 160 but they won't have the same bodies

ya feel me

i'm 6'1 130, just do cardio famalam

>i'm 6' 150

doesn't sound like your eating disorder worked well enough.

i've reached my gv (48-49 kg, 165 cm). i feel comfy in my body and i like how i look. how can maintain without eating 500 calories, how can i add more without gaining? ive tried adding more but i always ended up binging/gaining

Hope you do well m8

178cm 59kg male here

Going fruitarian for the whole of July and i will eat about 200-400kcal of fruit everyday

I guess i'll reach my target this month

You look great

How old are you?

watr is graet

17 ty

Take a multivitamin and eat carbs.

underage perma b&
gg

i was 140 before i ended up gaining it back+waterweight, considering i started at 175 i think i did pretty well

you have to slowly increase back to your tdee by increments of 100, or whatever amount happens to be convenient.

plan every meal and count your calories. treat it with the same severity and seriousness as you did when you were losing weight, this way you won't binge.

Also pictures,what do you think about my progress?

nice ribs

thanks senpai

pretty attractive man.

if you're going for slp then keep starvin

if you want an ottermode body you're going to have to gain some muscle, then cut again.

i guess you should stop here cause this looks pretty good but more weight loss would look shitty

need to put some muscle on, you don't have the frame to look good as a skeletor. You'd look better ottermode than what you do here, you don't have a great shoulder to hip ratio.

Eat around 3500cals a day and still lean. Not thin, but athletic. Workout 4/5 times a week, including mostly weight lifting, some cardio and kickboxing.

Get to know ur body. Then u become athletic(good looking) shapes instead of skinny fat. Shutting down your intake isnt nearly a good solution

you need to gain some muscle,abs would be nice

>3500 cals
>workout 4-5 times a week

Don't have time to burn 2k calories a day or even eat that much.

I'm cutting atm, only eating steak & raw vegetables, sometimes protein shakes if I'm missing protein. Along with light cardio 2 times a week & high rep - low weight lifting things are going quite well.

How do I even count calories if I eat is cooked food and most of it is my country's cuisine.

Cooked by someone else? Either estimate (avoid this) or can't you cook for yourself?

>Cooked by someone else
Yes
>can't you cook for yourself
Nope.

Not having time for either of those is a decision you can only make yourself. Ive said the same but i kind of implemented it in my daily schedule.

You're way of cutting sounds good tho. High protein and lots of veggies/vitamines is the way to go! Depending on what you want to achieve, perhaps you could try HIIT cardio for more fatburn instead of light weight cardio. This means jogging like 5km and taking 5/10 intensive sprints ranging from 10sec to 30 and the rest of the time slow jogging to get heartrate back to normal (i like insane short 20sec sprints and 5min to get my heartrate back to normal again). The point is to constantly rise and lower your heartrate.
This has proven to be more effective and will get u more fat loss, more lean muscle and a better shape with and without clothes.

1. Count every sort of food apart from each other and try to eat the same amount everytime.
2. Save these details
3. ???
4. PROFIT

is there a way to lose weight without the calorie counting stuff

im too lazy desu

Yeah I already do intensive sprints and light cardio on my non-weights days.

I'm in fairly good aesthetic shape no, but 5K jogs would kill me so I'm still unhealthy inside. Focusing on training stabalizer muscles now though, I feel like I have muscle imbalances from being a unathletic wasteman for during my teenage years.

Kinda pissed I didn't start younger, always had weights and shit at home but lacked motivation. My arms literally doubled in size in the first 2 weeks because I had 0 tricep before.

Hard to tell without knowing your current diet.

Cut carbs, eat enough protein to your body burns fat not muscle, use less cooking oil to cook, chew food 10+ times before swallowing.

Do 3 x 10 second sprints a day actually does way more than it sounds.

Your outfit is adorable. Mirin hard.

same guy

after thinking sleeping on it, I think I'm going to try and go otter?

I don't know, I feel like if I eat a lot of vegetables // really healthy food and then run a lot / do light lifting / swimming then that's probably the best thing for me?

I really just love the skinny look for Veeky Forums but maybe it's not for me in this life idk

thanks for all of the feedback though, these are easily the most supportive // helpful threads on this board

Are you ukraine?

One good thing about having no friends is that I'm not too concerned about binging on the 4th of July.

I want a girlcock in my boipussy right now!

Me too desu.

going to get some water now thank you, I love you

Honestly this. Regular cocks are okay too.

faggots.

You're saying that like it's a bad thing.

it is, faggot.

nice dubs. still want dick tho

let's settle this once and for all, what /thinspo/'s orientation is?
strawpoll.me/10637643

Eat half of your usual portion or replace one meal with a shake

also want dick in bp but gf is uncompromising hmpf

Pray the straights away ~

I'm the "Female, gay" voter and mean bi and cis

Not him but thank you so much for this.

Losing weight doesn't get you a six pack dummy

If you cut but don't lift and/or don't get enough protein then your body will just eat muscle more than fat and make you skinny-skinnyfat

Poll is worthless without bi, retard.

>he thinks bi is not gay
Have fun being delusional.

Epic.

is there really such thing as a straight female? I thought they all were just a little bisexual at minimum.

Why do you think so?

Seems like most girls have some kind of sexual experience with their friends, versus guys not so much. Most girls have kissed other girls and so forth.

Girls have worse control than guys while being drunk that's all. Also those "most" girls are way more slutty than regular girls. I'm not saying every girl who once kissed another girl is a slut but chances are high.

only when men get drunk they don't feel the urge to kiss other men, unless they are already fags.

ITT: mental illness
friendly reminder
stay sane

Guys kiss eachother too
At least me and my straight friends do when we've been drinking

It's ok if you say "no homo".

Also it's ok to fuck your straight friend if your balls don't touch.

w2c his frame

he looks good but his pecks are shooped in the second picture to make his proportions better from a side angle

180 cm - 52 kilos / 5'9'' - 115 lb

Working on not having my arm look obese from the side

100% bf material, you look great!
I'm about as tall as you (182cm) and having your weight is like one of my goals ;w;

>tfw live in shitty mexican town and will never have thin qt gf like pic related

>tfw live in a major metropolitan area and will never have a gf

Anyone know a thinspo tumblr that's not actually thinspo related?

wot?

There some easy/fast exercises I can do to avoid skinnyfat? I really hate working out but still wanna not be flabby.

mommy keeps making me fattening food. the next time she makes me something baked in butter i'm going to hold her face on the stovetop.

Someone that posts thinspo pics or something, but whose tumblr thematic isn't actually thinspo

do you guys think if i ate -500 calories below my target weight my hair will stop falling out?
i'm 5'7 and i lost atleast 60 lbs in 3 months and was smoking like a train but i noticed significant hairloss. i just ate a sandwich and that brought me to atleast 1300 calories and I feel like a pig having eaten so much but at the same time i want my hair to stop falling out. I also go to the gym and burn atleast 600 calories (i run alot and lift) and I'm wondering if that will negate what i eat and still cause hairloss. as for the smoking, i've drastically reduced it to the point where i don't even get pleasure from them anymore.

reminder to you anorexic fucks that muscles look better than bones.