-Teeth turn yellow
-skin ages prematurely
-a lot of your income will go towards cigarettes

+/-smell like cigarettes

Pros:
>die earlier to get your pathetic life away from the rest of us

Cons:
>smell like shit

The only pro to smoking is that occasionally u can get a qt on ur dick at the end of the night bc u met her in smokers at a club.
The cons include all ur clothes smelling like ass, it costs a lot (well in Aus anyway fml) and your throat is always fucking sore plus your lung capacity goes down the shitter

This is all coming from a ~5 year smoker who hates himself

Hmm, I don't know CANCER?

how u make a comment talking about cancer actually be a cancerous comment like god damn man

>pros
Idk sometimes for me it used to relieve stress? Also sometimes looks kinda hot if you do it right
>cons
It doesnt smell hot though. Smokers breath is gross and so are yellow teeth and mouth cancer. Oh yeah, cancer. Will give you a raspy, disgusting sounding voice. Your fingers will smell; so will your clothes and hair.

Btw do you know how old Malissa is?

>it's another smoking thread

Does Phillip Morris or British American shill here or something? I swear we have a few threads a day about this

dying young is cool

Just vape bro

Trying herbal cigs this week, for the fact that smoking is effay but not wanting to smoke.
If i like em then ill make a thread about em later in the week.

no, it's actually a thinly veiled malissa shitstorm thread

>pros
effay as fuck, anyone who says otherwise is a scared bitch.
gives you an excuse to leave situations and/or talk to a qt3.14 ask for a light
>cons
money and skin

la vida es un riesgo carnal

What is something I can smoke like a cigarette but isn't unhealthy?

cock, faggot

I'll give it a try, thanks.

Cigs smell so gross on your clothes but I love the way your fingers smell after you have some.

DUDE WEED LMAO

[spoiler]for real[/spoiler]

weed brah

Yeah but I can't just light a joint and look cool. It also messes with my head and makes me act weird.

all of the repercussions of smoking can be seen in a positive and negative light in terms of aesthetics. it just depends on your style. heroin chic it works well, classic prep look it doesnt.

shit was laced my friend

they were really good, like better than expected. what brand are you getting?

My neighbor's 40 and he's been smoking since he was 13, he's been smoking 2 packs a day for years and he looks 10 years younger. It's pretty fuckin weird.

Wtf? Is she actually 23 or are you just messing with me?

The cons are obvious.

The pros only exist if you smoke very sparingly. For example I only smoke 1 cig whenever I take adderall to study and only then. Which comes out to like 10 cigs a month. And you avoid all the cons (cancer, always smelling like it, yellow teeth)

>Which comes out to like 10 cigs a month. And you avoid all the cons
top kek

can someone plz buy this bitch a nosejob there has to be at least 2 pounds of makeup caked on that thing

what is she trying to accomplish exactly

Idk but she's an ugly hapa whore and she should kill herself.

not killing herself as a mentally fucked half korean half white daddy isues girl

All smoking in unhealthy. Even eating smoked foods can be bad for you.

not weed

>currs cansor

Fucker smoking anything isn't healthy

Seriously, idk how the fuck this generation has convinced themselves that weed is good for them, but dogmatically shit on tobacco because of misleading Ad Council campaigns.

But edibles are fine, duh. But ain't nobody gonna make edibles every damn time.

>more smell complaints
Have you ever heard about B&H Gold?

I agree. Fucking ridiculously retarded, Ive seen people coughing black shit outta their bong lungs from weed, and only weed because they don't smoke durries. Not to mention people with emphesema from weed. The next gen will be rooted

only women should smoke

I mean, men have a penis after all

right?

then why don't you kill yourself

Only women smoke here because men use SNUS. Smoking is fucking disgusting

You said it! There isn't a big push for it by mass media, as kids we've always been told from a young age that smoking is bad. It also doesn't help that weed is really romanticized.

Weed now is like cigs in the 70s or 80s

>when she asks you to roll her a cig

John get the fuck out. Snus is for faggots.

>but for real if y'all are looking for some nice, non smelly cigs, Havana Ovals are nice af

Jaja

>Weed now is like cigs in the 70s and 80s
no

>emphesema
>emphysema
you listed a disease most commonly found from cig smoking, retard

>whenever I take adderall to study and only then. Which comes out to like 10 cigs a month

cut down on the speed man

>smoking 10 cigs a month>a pack every 2-3 days

He will obviously have some of the cons just lesser.

adderall is the life

I find it the opposite for me. Always scrub my hands, but I don't mind the linger on my clothes

Yes. And he said a person got it from weed in a post in which he was saying how weed isn't really the magical thing which doesn't hurt you a bit.

What's your point?

what

+i will die sooner than later
-expensive in ny

im tryna quit here goes:

pros:
>can feel great
>can be good socially, meet people all the time smoking
>accentuates a good time
>helps me think/gives me time to think
>w/coffee become a wise man
>w/booze become a hustler
>look like cool old people

cons:
>health concerns
>isolates some people socially, people who "hate smokers"
>consumes time
>consumes money
>affects mood when without (get irritable/lethargic/needy)
>people with babies avoid you
my current conclusion is that i should stop smoking because i personally do not have the will to stop on command for a day or two without reason/without getting cranky. also i have a lot of friends/colleagues/family with whom it affects my relationship.
if you can get away with it in your circumstances and are in control i think it's a great thing. i love smoking on a night out, or with a good book, or for a hung-over morning. but ducking out of the office to huff camels in the alley feels like shit to me.

I'm in the exact same spot man.

Down to about 2x a day instead of a pack.

Freud

It looks cool and kills you quicker

There are no cons.

cons: creates waste and funds shitty companies

I hate this bitch

desu i just smoke when i go out to the club and shit
doing it regularly and making it a habit isnt Veeky Forums

>>isolates some people socially, people who "hate smokers"
>>people with babies avoid you

How are these cons?

Con: it'll wildly increase your chance of prostate cancer from which you'll survive but get your dicc amputated

Pros:
Feels good
Fun hobby
Looks cool
Something to do

Cons:
Addictive
Expensive
Bad for you

I only smoke socially, like 10 ciggies a month probably so I don't know how bad an addiction would be.

look like a faggot, smell like shit, everyone knows you are tobacco company's bitch.... is there any defence to this?
>inb4 its Veeky Forums!

/thread

Stop posting this ugly cunt

I usually have one when I go out, so only about 3 or 4 a month, hoping it doesn't do anything in the long run

this

Why the fuck am I not addicted to this?
I smoke since almost 10 years, one pack a week.
I've been on trips for several months without smoking once, and I've never felt any dependency...

Anyways to stay relevant to the thread:

+depending on your style it can be a pretty big plus, gives a pretty unique attitude
+easier to socialize
+feels good

-in some countries, can be seen as disgusting/gross.
-the smell
-yellow teeth

Pros:
>another dopamine button you can slam on to help replace food

Cons:
>20 bats and 4 seagulls shit down your neck every time you wake up

Been smoking 10 years, I have no lung power and I wake up every morning with a gray goo in my neck. I am a fat bastard because I can't walk 4cm without spewing sludge and dying.
I need a fucking scraper for my airway

I really enjoy the act of smoking, I just don't like the associated health issues.

Is there anything you can smoke that has absolute minimal potential damage to your body?

"Unique" attitude lol

Savage

>drug
>healthy
Pick one, hippie.

it's only Veeky Forums if you're smoking cigars

maybe some of the drugs your body makes for you are "kinda" healthy?

She looks like shit lmao.
Only jailbait asian are effay

Thats not the defination of drug.

She's hot

Is she Korean-American?

How much do you smoke? How does this happen? I smoked for as long as you with none of these problems or any other problems, really. I always got a clean bill of health from my doctor. I quit over a year ago and I feel no different. I don't feel bad; I didn't feel bad when I smoked. I arguably felt better when I smoked than I do now because smoking helped ease my nerves.

B R O O K L Y N
R
O
O
K
L
Y
N

brooklyn here
what do you want?

>current year
>not being able to roll a cigarette

You do not even have an Idea what drug means, You morons are just using it like a Label.

It largely depends on why you smoke when you do. When a lot of people get out of stressful situation, they'll decide to just light one up because it feels good. Once they do this a few times, repeating the situation, they'll develop a habit, then do it for smaller stressful things (like driving in traffic/talking to your boss) and routine forms.

actually some chemicals are both drugs in the traditional sense and produced endogenously by the human body

/smartass

yes, weed
the oxidation process itself is what is harmful, not the nature of the original substance you're smoking
This is why clove cigarettes aren't okay, this is why you're not supposed to inhale pine smoke from a campfire, this is why excessive amounts of grilled or smoked foods are considered bad.
however nicotine is the more dangerous part of cigarettes. Also cigarette smoke itself is pretty bad shit for whatever reason. It wrecks your furniture and shit it's why I don't smoke tobacco

tolerances tbqh, also you really don't need to smoke that much weed unless you're already heavy into it. Just take a couple drags and wait for it to kick in, then you can kinda coast off of that and see how you feel. just ain't like nicotine tbqh.

Man there's two tobacco smells, one is the actual smell of what you're burning and that's not bad always but the other one is the smell of somebody whose body is coursing with nicotine and whose lungs are flushing out smoke. Not everyone gets it that bad but it def. degrades your personal odor by like a solid amount

memes aside, e-cigarettes are actually a smoking cessation aid that certain studies show is more reliable than Chantix. They aren't marketed or advertised as such because of the FDA, but it's the best method out there (Chantix is ~13% reliable) and it's marginally more Veeky Forums than nicotine patches and shit that's all retarded and makes you look like you have no agency in your life

sole pro is the test boost. aside from health and physical impacts it also makes you look like you have the brain of a teenager

>any article, other than food, intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of humans or other animals.
The chemicals of our body arent drugs.

what do you make of eg adrenaline, morphine, things that are produced naturally within the body but are used as drugs as well?

that said "drug" is kind of a word you can use whatever the hell way you want and you're correct according to at least one established definition. marijuana isn't NOT A DRUG any more than it is a DRUG and baka people are awful about trying to Rorschach it into whatever suits their personal worldview

She can get this dick asap

So no pros, thank you

Pathetic

Why don't you just vape? you get the benefits, without the negatives. Unless someone catches you doing it, and calls you a faggot.

I don't smoke cigarettes. More of a DUDE WEED LMAO