Is 35mm effay?

(you)

Easily

>asks what the most effay camera
>suggests a fucking lens size

Great job, this is why left this fuccboi cesspool

I'll admit that got me a chuckle whether you're serious or not

kekkle

Yashica mEmelctro with the Kalt 2.0" strap.

You know why OP? Because heroes that dress like hipsters use that camera. You don't need to meter shit for yourself and you can photograph street thugs that have a 1 in 20 chance of being a murderer and homeless people under an overpass with a shopping cart full of 40oz of drunkenness and defeat and a cat named Pisspussy as their only acquaintances.

Fuck the Nikon F series bois along with those dumbass OMfags at Ololympus. You know what those cameras are? SLRs. You know what literally all of them need to take good photos? A lens. (and fag behind the camera) If f1.7 isn't enough to get by with, than apply kill directly to self because those poor Japs still didn't have the tech to make lenses below that after WWII I think.

Finale, how much does this cost in terms of shekels? Yes OP, this is the camera to use in every situation. Be sure to comment rate and upvote thanks /p/.

Ricoh GR.

Woah, actual knowledge in Veeky Forums? Thats rare as fuck

>not playing with metering and apertures to increase aesthetic values
Why even bother?

nerd

fuji instax mini

>overexposing expired film

max comfy

Is this bait? I think its bait. I hope its bait. It must be bait

>lens size
Kek, its a film size user.

I hope this is bait

Who /x100/ here?

Not sure if its Veeky Forums, but I've got a Praktica Nova B with Tamron 135mm lens, basically pic related with a bigger lens.

If you want a digital camera, I'd suggest an old Nikon DSLR (you save a LOT of money buying previous generations) since they have the same lens mount as the film lenses. This means you can buy cheaper lenses that are great quality, you just have to manually focus though.

Ugh my life force.

Also
>Kalt 2.0" strap.

No not never it's so tacky just stay away

Has to always be film camera.
1 thing for sure : no fucking Nikon D90 tier DSLRs, those will never be effay.

>tripfag
>retarded post

I work at a commercial studio, lots of respected photographers come through shooting ad campaigns and such. Most of them use an iPhone as their camera when not working (while working they use these ultra large medium format ones that would make zero sense to use for point and shoot).

Definitely this but with the 45mm f2 planar

The Sony a7 II range is as Veeky Forums as it gets.

>looks amazing
>full frame
>legacy lens compatibility

the only problem is with the EVF.

leica m3 obviously
poorfags needn't reply

cameras aren't "Effay" unless you can use them plebs, and chances are if you're thinking about their aesthetic properties or values as an accessory you aren't going to be taking worthwhile shots

I think I take good photos
1/2

2/2

And if you knew anything about photography isn't about knowing how to use a camera and more about how to properly compose, frame, and put a situation or idea to a photo

i like

olympus stylus epic

contax t2/t3

yashica t4

I'll give you the contax and olympus but while the yashica is a great camera it looks like ass compared to most other point and shoots

Also think for yourself and dont just link cameras off some 'top 10 compact film cameras' list because there are far more interesting (albeit shitty) film compacts

I have a Canon ae-1 and it's fucking awesome

dude... just shut up

a-1 > ae-1

I've seen your shit and I didn't like it on /p/ and I like it even less here.

AE-1 Is pretty much standard. High functionability and very good durability

lol you don't

I mean I'm not trying to be an asshole but seriously look at it

Great camera but it seriously looks like ass

sorry /p/hamilia

congratulations you managed to take pictures of someone else's architectural creations and some untidyness

Also, critique?

all of that happens while using a camera
I wasn't talking about inserting film or changing aperture lmao

what even is the point of either of these?
this is exactly what I expected from Veeky Forums, contentless images aiming for some vague undefined aesthetic

if you aren't telling a story or conveying some truth throw your camera away, you're just taking away from the real photographers

/fuji/ get in here

This, I own an a7 and use vintage leica lenses, so damn good.

The only thing I don't like about vintage rangefinders is their fucking batteries, you always have to find an alkaline equivalent that fucks with the exposure ratings because of a higher voltage.

As far as I can tell, being Veeky Forums and trying to dress the best is about being pretentious. No camera is more pretentious than a leica.

I put my 45mm planar on my A7 and wow it's the best lens I've ever owned.

The only real effay camera

Fujifilm Natura> Any Leica

Leica's are too clean, too the point where the photos are really sharp and almost uncanny. I hate them but I see the appeal.

Where do you guys develop your film? Online?

My high school had a darkroom we could use for free, but the college I'm going to doesn't have one as far as I know.

what is this one called?

is the nikkormat effay?

Only F's with delectable brassing are effay.

yea boiiiii

Bump.

who cares?... do you know the history of that camera?

some people like low-profile, ugly cameras anyways. its draws less attention and it lessens the chance of getting your shit stolen.

just google "*your city* + film processing"? use ur head?

Yes, except for the fact that the point of the thread isn't 'most historically significant camera' or 'low profile ugly cameras so you dont get mugged'

There's far better looking 35mm compacts with similar performance

Walmart

w2c decent compact carry?

L e i c a
e
i
c
a

I will get one soon, fuck the new Xt-2 with its quasi-slr design

I am thinking of getting a pentax p30n soon

gets good reviews and its cheaper than the hipster-essential canon ae-1 and pentax k1000, fuck that

is it effay?

>fuck hipster-things
>concerned about pleasing a japanese imageboard dedicated to fashion

>concerned

i want a dslr that looks vintage and not super expensive.

is the fuji film x-t1 good?

cmon guys

>memenolta

I'd rather just use a canonet

so happy with mine, picked it up for $25aud in case with the 50mm lens

>small
>quiet
>no batteries needed
>makes ladies wet

>cute chick asks you for a picture
>roll is expended
>you've got the quick load canonet though motherfucker
>snap that roll out and slap a new one in fast as fuck
>humidity rises from all the moist women around you

agreed

I am tempted to think you're trolling but you have been one of the worst trips in Veeky Forumss history so you must be serious

You getting the 2?

This and Hexar AF are my next camera cops.

I don't understand why he's still here. Sucks Hedi's dick while being an obese mexican, always has the worst fucking posts, literally worthless.

true answer

Is this a deer cam?

>can't manually load film at mach 1
do you even shoot 35?

It's too much to the side, if you can crop it, do so with more space to the left. It would also be more pleasant if the line flowed from left to right.

Nice. I found my fathers in the attic recently and he let me have it. He brought it sometime in the late 70's, before they changed some of the components to plastic. Aside from the case its in excellent condition. That 50mm lens it comes with is pretty great.

do it yourself man. it's not hard, especially black&white. look online for the stuff you need and how to do it

hands down leica.
/thread

any 35mm P&S or rangefinder

snagged this fish from an all-plastic black tamron I copped for a dolla

kys my man

>35mm
medium format is where it's at
>dat smoothness
>dat bokeh
>dat square
that being said, which one one these looks better as a carry around all day camera?

neither

6x9 a best

I have a silver AE-1. Bitches mire it all the time. I don't recommend it though, unless you want to set up your own dark room. It's like $20 to send your film out to be developed. Walgreens is the only chain that still does it but they keep the negs like greedy Jew bastards

buy a scanner and digitize your negatives yourself

Can't you fucking read? He said the only place he can get them developed keeps the negatives. And he's better off buying a digital camera to scan his negatives.

If he doesn't send them away and scans them himself then he doesn't lose his negatives does he? Fuck

Ultimately the u mju-2 is obviously the better but I can't afford that shit.

I'd also suggest the Rollei 35 or Voigtlander Vitessa

So, you propose he scans undeveloped film then?

Yes that is literally what he was suggesting from the beginning. Why else would he need the negatives???