Is there anybody with a degree in islamic studies?

do islamic burial rules apply for martyrs? can martyrs even go to paradise, when there is no proper burial? what if the west denies martyrs a proper burial? could this prevent suicidal bombings in western cities?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas#Anachronisms
wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Origins_of_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Corruption_of_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cosmology_of_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Geocentrism_and_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Flat_Earth_and_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Science_and_the_Seven_Earths
wikiislam.net/wiki/Quranic_Claim_of_Everything_Created_in_Pairs
wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad
wikiislam.net/wiki/Rape_in_Islam
wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms
youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY
youtube.com/watch?v=86PL9wueH-s
youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA
youtube.com/watch?v=SwWoZmBsn1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>do islamic burial rules apply for martyrs?

not really; according to orthodox Islamic tradition martyrs are buried "as is", meaning their bodies are not washed or cleaned prior to burial unlike regular Muslims - they are interred bloodied or gored or whatever straight from the battlefield

>can martyrs even go to paradise, when there is no proper burial?

an "Islamic burial" is not a requirement to enter paradise in the first place, be you a regular Muslim or a martyr

>what if the west denies martyrs a proper burial?

it won't make a difference on theological grounds, but it might cause some of the usual political butthurt

>could this prevent suicidal bombings in western cities?

lol no

t. PhD in Islamic Studies

thank you, kind sir!
just had a strange dream and it flickered all day long..

Plz tell us more about various facts of islamic theology that you found especially interesting or intriguing.

What Islam teaches goes directly into the trash because Muhammad was actually visited by a false angel of light, it was a demon, a fallen angel of deception. Satan and his workers are great mimickers and Muhammad, deceived, established a demonic cult of Allah (false-God) called Islam (meaning voluntary submission to this false-God, i.e. Satan) which he spread by the sword convinced that it was the last revelation of God Almighty.

Islam is none other than Satan's magnum opus, which now has 1.6 billion adherents (23% of the world population) and which will probably be followed by half of the world population by 2050.

>For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15

Does your caretaker know you're posting here?

Muhammad was a gluttonous wealthy slave owner, an adulterer, a child-molesting pedophile, a murderer, a liar, he encouraged theft, rape, torture and the list goes on. He was the pawn of Satan and is now in Hell.

>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
Matthew 7:15-20

Islam's deceptions are endless:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnabas#Anachronisms

And here i thought the meta thread was a shitpost.

There is no need to be upset, Abd Al-Makr.

wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Origins_of_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Corruption_of_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cosmology_of_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Geocentrism_and_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Flat_Earth_and_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Science_and_the_Seven_Earths
wikiislam.net/wiki/Quranic_Claim_of_Everything_Created_in_Pairs
wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad
wikiislam.net/wiki/Rape_in_Islam
wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

Ex-Muslim here, became a born-again Christian 1 year ago

>The Roman Catholic and Islamic Connection
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

>The Quran admits that Allah is Satan
youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY

>Allah in Quran = Satan in Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=86PL9wueH-s

>The Islamic Dilemma
youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4

>Sword and the Crescent
An eye-opener for any Muslim, to see how Mohammed (piss be upon him) really was.

youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA

There is no God but Yahuwah and Yashua is His Son.

What a source! I also use Richard Dawkins as my source on the Christianity.

>The Roman Catholic and Islamic Connection
>There is no God but Yahuwah and Yashua is His Son.
t. protestant apostate

>What a source!
Yes and it's full of references!

Catholics are apostates.

xD

>do islamic burial rules apply for martyrs?

Islamic burials are the burden of the living. If they don't follow it, they get the sin. The dead's judgement does not include how they are buried, unless they insisted on a type of haram burial.

>what if the west denies martyrs a proper burial?

that'd just be propaganda and petty posturing. Why would "the west" (a bunch of wealth countries) interfere with burials at all? Just give the body to the family who gives a shit. Just deal with the body the same way you'd deal with a non-Muslim body.

>could this prevent suicidal bombings in western cities?

You prevent suicide bombings with security, a united community. which includes Muslims, most of which are pussies like everyone else and don't want to be suicide bombed or go to jail forever. Seriously, I live in a Muslim community, and they work closely with the police constantly.

Funny story, when the FBI started trying to spy on the Arab/Muslim community, all they found was welfare fraud and lots of people being paid cash instead of checks. All that shit stopped a year after 9/11. No one got arrest for terrorism though.

>I live with a tiny minority of Muslims in US and I don't complain!

Gee, user, you sure showed us.

>implying you're not a Muslim yourself and not shilling the good name of your in group

>Islamic burials are the burden of the living.
makes sense. therefore it makes no sense to deny a proper burial.

>that'd just be propaganda and petty posturing.
of course.. i see that now. but abandoning your body in the hands of the enemy would make no sense (in terms of striving for paradise), if denying a proper burial would also mean denying paradise.

>facts are bait
Silly Abd Al-Makr.

t. Mohammed Jamal Akhmed Al-Goatfuckaniyya

Islam is a satanic cult, deal with it

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=SwWoZmBsn1c

>facts

>the bible
>facts

Homeopathy is full of 'references' and sources too (as is much alternative 'medicine') backing them up.

Out of context quotations which can be vaguely linked together!

WOW!!

I've seen the light!

Athiests denunciations of religion/s are far better than religions denunciations of each other.

Yes, the Bible contains only facts.

Nobody takes atheists seriously.

They are the laughing stock of the world.

Pic related are facts.

Any questions?

The old testament is also a fact so i don't get your point,also most of that comparison uses hadiths so that's a pretty weak arguement.

>"He who lives by the sword will die by the sword."
I always thought of the saying as romanticizing the warrior lifestyle.

Anyway that image is garbage.

>so that's a pretty weak arguement
Because?

>that image is garbage
Because Islam is garbage.

If you can convince yourself to believe in magic sky genie, you can convince yourself to believe in anything.

>magic sky genie
Not that user, but God is God. He is not a "magic sky genie", a "bearded man in the clouds", an "imaginary friend" or whatever meme you frustrated nu-male atheists can come up with, He is God.

Deal with it.