Small brands with nice designs

payday today, looking to cash out on smaller brands that have original designs, sort of like strom's designs.

Other urls found in this thread:

stromoctober.com/product/low-jams-cap
ii-se.co/product/listing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

getting a future replica vibe, check it

bumpo

Shark week, Moreporks, patagonia
(NZfag soz)

fuck ya doin up mate
(NZfag)

w2c

not OP but here u go
stromoctober.com/product/low-jams-cap

cool thanks

Opinions on Olaf Hussein?

I bought a pair of socks in light grey w black lettering and they're alright, got a signed thank you note for getting them as well which is either a sweet touch or desparation depending on your perspective

what's his other shit like? I don't wanna drop hundreds if it's garbage

why the fuck is shipping $40

how is patagonia small?

it defaults some where international, go to the shipping options and do somewhere in america and its like 7.50

Really been digging marblesoda.jp stuff. But its only one guy so to minimize the amount of time he has to focus on the brand everything is released on timed drops. W2c more stuff with the minimal anime/manga aethstetic?

Marblesoda is dope. I picked up some stuff from the latest drop.

So nice to see other people enjoying this cap too. Mine came in today, and i love it but I was worried Veeky Forums would think it is too meme

Same managed to grab the oni-inu reflective. Looking forward to getting it.

How do I buy the stuff.
It requires a password

fucking this. been googling around and haven't found sh it

tfw canada isn't in america

ii-se.co/product/listing/

this korean brand is alright
kinda pricey for me tho

last drop was yesterday and they sold out everything in like 15 mins

they're closed and reopening on the 7th i think, there was a schedule on their site and instagram but it looks like they took them down

On reddit he said he might not be able to stick to the schedule

Literally forgot about the last drop even though I was aware of it 2 hours in advance. Still, loving my shirt from the previous drop only wore it once though

It unlocks when they release their drops.