Is ignoring gendered clothing rules Veeky Forums?

Is ignoring gendered clothing rules Veeky Forums?
Are men in skirts and dresses, and well dressed dykes Veeky Forums?

Women dressed like men is already pretty acceptable and semi-normal. Men dressed in women's clothing will probably never be considered normal or acceptable, at least not in our lifetime.

And IMO it is not Veeky Forums. I prefer to appreciate the beautiful differences between men and women, and the clothing which accentuates them. Rather than having a homogenized mix of the two.

this
androgynous fashion just makes both genders look the same which is boring and unattractive

men in skirts are only Veeky Forums if they're feminine, otherwise it's just weird.

SSSSEEEEEEEEXXXXXXIIIIIIIIISSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE HATE SPEECH ON OUR CAMPUS

it's cute

mostly agree. andro fashion is an interesting niche but I don't think that making it the main thrust of fashion creativity is a good idea.
I have a few andro pieces for when I feel adventurous (sarong, headbands, etc) but it's not for every day IMO.
Also, men in feminine clothing are much more effay than "well dressed" dykes. If you notice, even most andro trends are used to soften male traits, not to masculinize female ones

About as andro as I will go is drapey tee shirts with big necklines. But that's about it for me. And that's mostly cause they're just comfy, and I've always kinda hated tight crew necks.

andro will never b fa no matter how much the fags who keep designing it want it to be so

andro is good, just don't base your entire look around it.

I have one pair of extreme skinnies and I love them. I know everybody eyeballing me thinks I look like a fag, but they're comfy and make my legs look thin.

I don't think basing your look around andro is a good idea, I think casual andro elements can be really good.
For example if you found a skirt that you knew would look amazing with pieces you already own, you should cop, just as you would trousers.

But you have to be honest with yourself considering the message you're sending to people around you by wearing a skirt. 99% of people seeing you with think "oh look, a homosexual," or "that man is a cross-dresser."

If you are in fact gay, then cool. If you don't care if passers-by will think you're gay, fine. If you can accept that a few strangers will probably give you shit for wearing a skirt, then go ahead.

Also, I wouldn't consider a skirt to be a casual andro element. In fact, it's not really androgynous at all, it's straight up feminine.

If you feel like doing it just do it. If your goal for clothes is to connect with people or get pussy you're not actually interested in fashion anyway

I'm agender i look good doing it so i keep doing it

>this
wear the clothes you like

Kill yourself, degenerate.

gaze in to your beautiful future

You still come off as just looking like a dude, not very andro at all.

I'm a grill but I wear mostly men's clothing and accessories. I don't care about the gender aspect, I just find them really comfy and all.

I don't think the dudes in those pics look good at all, they just look like they have put on a skirt over regular menswear. That being said it's not impossible to look good as a man in some sort of skirt

Source?

>Putting manly muscular men in women's clothing to make it look cool
>implying everyone is like this guy

Yeah no.

Then it's not fa it's just /b/muhtraps-core

When done subtly yes. Subtle as in not like in pic related.

Nice fits, perhaps grow your hair out a little bit to get a pagerboy look

One of the most Veeky Forums things you can do when done well with a concept in mind... just like anything else.

Kanye almost started the skirt trend. I wish it has caught on.

I wore a skirt once it was super comfy.

I think Skirts and dresses open up a whole larger world of fashion men can't access.

Ignoring gender roles in fashion is indeed Veeky Forums; however, one must be suited to the task. In other words, ugly fucks need not apply.

If skirts were acceptable, Id def cop some sort of pleated skirt, its the only one ive seen that looks remotely good on a guy.

way ahead of it

nice hairline

tomboy andro girls are Veeky Forums
feminine andro boys are Veeky Forums too like andreja pejic before she transitioned

but most people can't and shouldn't try to pull it off, it should be reserved for a select few who are naturally facially androgynous

Thanks!!

I have very samy hairline, just buzz the shit.

I'd very much like wearing skirts since it's pretty comfy, but I'm not ready for the social stigma that comes with it.