Shoe war

Deciding on Adidas gazelles/stan smiths or Converse?

Or I could just say it fuck it all together and grab vans

Your thoughts if both are roughly the same price (sales on both in hometown).

Get the gazelles.
Don't be a fuckboy with the Stans.
Don't be a normie with the converse or vans.

I like stans, they're comfy and I hate adidas 3 stripes. (I know stans have them too but they're more subtle) Vans and onverse are ok if you like them.

Gazelles are worn by normies in my country so your statement is not valid everywhere, they're even more popular than stans.

Don't listen to this douche
Gazelles are for fuckboys
Stans are for normies
Converse and Vans are for people that don't care about labels and wear them because they're genuinely decent wear that goes with anything

- a model

> - a model
Kek

Don't listen to this douche, he didn't have to say he is a model. Where I live (No, I don't live in a small town, I live in one of the 5 largest cities in the world) stans are not that popular, I think the normieness of an item depends on where you live. Just choose whatever you like the most, I suggested stans because they're more comfy than vans and converse to me.

So Adi is bad then in general or just those two shoes?

>converse and vans are for people who dont care about labels

Gazelles are breddy gud beaters
i've gotten mine for 12 dollars and it lasted a good amount of time

gazelles are pretty great, where I live every normie has stan smiths vans and converse, gazelles are more stylish anyway

Adi's fine; there's no pretension to it. It's casual wear with a sporty look that can go with quite a lot. The other two are just 'look at me' wear. Only fuckboys care about that and normies just follow trends.

I said I'm a model because I'm giving you an expert opinion on fashion. Take it or leave it. But, about Stans, they're already seen as cliche, standard boring fare. They're a safe bet for looking like you want people to see you as 'fashion'. I also live in a major city and congregate with a lot of people in the fashion industry so this isn't just some layman opinion.

Well it's true. I don't live by labels. I don't follow brands. I wear converse and vans because I don't want to be a stuck up snob in shoes people only wear to look like they're in the in-crowd.

As a model, I'll tell you m8. People think you're a douche wearing gazelles. It's the tryhard fashion statement. Us models stick to casual brands because we know fashion isn't about labels and making statements.

>I'm giving you an expert opinion on fashion
> they're already seen as cliche, standard boring fare.
>They're a safe bet for looking like you want people to see you as 'fashion'
>congregate with a lot of people in the fashion industry so this isn't just some layman opinion.

That's why your view on stans is a bad opinion, a "expert on fashion" thinks they're cliche and boring but in the real world they're just white sneakers, earlier you said stans are for normies but the kind of normies you're used to probably are into fashion too but most people live around real normies that don't care about fashion.

>thinks they're cliche and boring but in the real world they're just white sneakers

They're cliche in the same way UO is cliche, standard boring fare, just to a different degree. And yea, most people aren't used to stans, but they still hold a reputation to people who are aware of them. Isn't that what Veeky Forums is all about? Or fashion in general? Or the art world? Everything has a value, a reputation. In the hiearchy, the scheme of things Stans are passe. It's converse and vans that are in now, and always have been. I wear them all the time and people give me a subtle nod because they know I'm above the fuckboy matrix of reality. I know this shit. I'm a model. I hang out with other models. I hang out with fashion designers. You know what they wear? Converse and vans, because they don't care about labels. I'm trying to tell you this as a mentor to an apprentice.

are s-superstars good, senpai?

I feel powerful what is this

I think it's better to just wear what you like, maybe wearing vans or converse can be "better" but if you wear what you don't like what's the point? also not every designer wears converse an vans. Oh, and why did raf decide to "redesign" stans? I remember watching people wearing the stimes 1 year ago, 3 eyars ago, 10 years ago, etc... so i don't think they're not a classic by now. I know they're overhyped right now but a person who is actually interested in design can appreciate them

alright, dude, i'm a model, i know my shit. just take it as a mentor to an apprentice. stans are out. converse/vans in. my people all acknowledge this. the last guy wearing stans in our studio got laughed out behind his back. they're shoes for people that want to be casual and artsy. converse and vans are the way to go. that's all, end of discussion.

>Taking advice from the chinese
I hope nobody listens to this gook

Converse alpha or cuck 2 in parchment

stans or old skools

>>>/reddit/

this dude actually sounds legit so I'll take his word for it.

shill detected

source: i am a model

Come on now I live on Paris and 6month ago every highschool girl had a pair

what is Nike's best canvas shoe?

being a model doesn't mean you know jack shit about fashion you delusional retard, that's like being a good driver and saying you know everything about building cars

That analogy is the most stupid fucking thing I've heard

vans are shit

- a model

>I don't care about labels
>I laugh at the guy wearing stans
Face it, you're just a pretentious hipster like everyone else.