What do you guys smoke?

what do you guys smoke?

>smoking
kekalek
enjoy smelling like shit, deteriorating your skin and face and aging earlier

basically

i sometimes get the urge but ultimately i'm too vain to smoke

quit smokin ages ago, it kills you laughs and it kills your erection

Indian cigarettes because they are cheap. If NY gets medical cannabis, I'm quitting though.

Vape tho

i smoke marlboro lights, but I wanna quit so bad. I need fucking will power. its hard to work without them.

I hand roll Champion Legendary Ruby mixed with Choice Rich Gold because it has a nice sour fruity taste. I switch between drugs every fortnight, this is my smoking period and next I might move onto MD or something.

crack

>he fall for the jewgarettes meme

I feel sorry for all of you, not everyone can be smart enough.

Newport shorts senpai

Not even black/poor

come @ me

>top kek at all people who "dont smoke"
how does it feel not be bad ass?

>everything damaging is jewish

>bad ass
How does it feel to be juvenile ?

idk maybe ask youre mom

i really don't like that i smoke but i like marlboro 27's, midnights, and southern cuts.

Marlbro smooth hundreds till I die

Weed

I import them from Indonesia so the pack is gay looking

crack

funny story. I just quit smoking and lost more weight than I did while smoking. My appetite is virtually gone. Smoking is just another effay meme some kid with autism made up.

looks cool
feels good

luckies but wanna quit

cock tb.h

cigars once or twice a week

How gay is the country Indonesia ? I thought gay marriage is haram there

that packaging is awful, how do they taste?

Why ? Why not buy cigarettes that are better made, with better package, and better way to get it ? I need to make petitions to make cigarette brands here to stop exporting to western countries.

I just smoke bud out of a pipe or a bubbler cause i live in CA and in my county you can't buy cigs anymore unless you're 21 and im 20. I never really liked cigs anyway and only smoked them occasionally otherwise. The worst part about the law is i can't get swishers to roll with anymore so i just use my pipe/bubbler now.

du maurier reds but i rarely buy cigs any more

Parliaments

Blake?

>LOOKS COOL
what decade is this again??????

>smoking is "bad ass"
kek it sure is summer here

American Spirit Yellow and Light Blue

Pahrly-mint

I don't smoke cigarettes but love an occasional good cigar. Having a Garcia & Garcia My Father right now.

Smoking is effay, newfag

Ausfag. Camel Filter 25s. Hate being a smoker but love smoking.

>everything damaging isn't jewish
your on the wrong satellite board, schlomo

Fammo how the fuck do you smoke aus fags have the worst packaging I've ever seen. Repulsed me enough to only smoke pure weed when I was out there.

malbroro

fuck marlboro*

smoking gives me acne

I really hope smoking becomes straight out illegal. It really is the most pointless addiction you could have.

american spirit blue
camel

sometimes i roll drum

Imagine living a life where you have a folders worth of Viper mixtape reaction images and this is the only opportunity you could use one but someone beats you to it

Just got a carton of these

lex

tobacco is for weenies

same, hate admitting on boards for the most part cos of reactions like Either way, I like to get a piece that looks fairly nice and goes with just about any outfit. Greatly prefer clouds to smelling like smoke.

Although, I did smoke these when I was smoking.

Quit cos
>smell
>smoking in dry heat is like sucking the end of satan's rectum.
>tfw almost bought/still want to buy the Medusa Head Versace ashtray.

Imported Cuban cigars

i vape weed

Just a cigar on special occasions when shooting the shit with friends at a nice bar or lounge.

weed every couple of months when the no gf feel gets too strong

Marlboro 27's (not the 100's)

>weed every day when i get off of work and get to my GFs cute place when we go out for a walk

>cigars when /out/
>cigarillos when socializing
>pipe when alone
>dip/snuff at work but quitting that soon

I will probably get mouth cancer if I live to be more than 30

living past 29 isnt effay anyway

Is that a hairy ass or your leg?