The turn up

hi Veeky Forums

do you go out partying/clubbing/for drinks/to bars at all?

what is your go to outfit?

Nothing too expensive were I'm worried about it getting ruined. But just expsnive enough for me to feel good in

the problem is I never want to buy anything in this middle ground :(

Everything I own is either thrift store shit or very expensive

Get yourself some used Acne or something.

The most I've paid is like $200. I honestly buy most if not all my clothes use, it's good for your wallet and the enviroment

I just keep it basic when I go out like that

>White shirt with rolled up sleeves
>Chinos
>Brown Belt, Shoes, Watch

leather jacket
some t shirt or shirt
black jeans or trousers
black chelseas/CPs/wyatt boots depending on the place

To shitty clubs I'll wear CK ripped aliexpress black t-shirts cause they always get fucking ruined. Sometimes a casio watch.

If I want to fuck I'll wear a cap because basic girls find it playful and like to take it off me.

To events with good music I where my expensive shit, always, the types of people who go to the events I go to are the types of people I want to impress I suppose.

but if you wear slightly outlandish things to clubs you sometimes get funny looks. Even wore a fairly uninteresting Tommy shirt with a pattern on to a nightclub and felt out of place with all the 100s of identical black t-shirts.

black cigarette pants, black t shirt, black chelseas

perfect for getting sloppy while remaining presentable

I don't. But if i do, i would wear nice button down shirt, black pants or blue jeans, and comfortable shoes (can be sporty but not too sporty. And not too dressy either). But then again, i don't club and i've never.

nice fit desu

id on the trousers?

Either well fitting denim or bomber jacket
Muscle raglan tee or Loose fitting v-neck tee
Black skinny jeans
Monochrome black converse

basically faggotcore tbqh

wearing a five panel in the 2016th year of our lord baka

whatever i feel is the hottest desu

to me, its more about confidence and wearing what i think looks best that night makes me the most confident.

when ur drinking ppl don't care too much abt what you are wearing i think. its mostly about your personality and first impressions when socializing.

if you are good looking, you are going to be attractive regardless of what you are wearing

stereotypical clubs are NOT effay and are filled with the lowest common denominator

the effay type of clubs are the underground ones playing experimental music with evergone wearing all black and people looking constantly mad at each other but are actually really friendly once you speak to them

You guys get way to hype about womens fashion
>Inb4grill

I have never been too a party, club or a bar desu.

>tfw /r9k/ but also Veeky Forums

Black halter top
Black high waisted jeans
Reebok classics

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Don't fall for it. Price really doesn't matter. It's about how it looks on you

Going out I usually wear a meme-ish streetwear outfit with some busted shoes in case they get ruined. Pic related is my day to day outfit.

Forgot to post the pic lol

aint no pic newflap

do I even have to say it?

basic black oxfords or suede trainers, black dickies, black t shirt, shaved head, if its cold wear a black crewneck and wrap it round ya shoulders in the dance. done

sry
I am in T O R O N TO

Swear I'm not I just had a moment of retardation. I posted it in a reply

full slp.
>black skinny jeans
>button up
>chelseas

I'm usually in N Y C when not in L O N D O N if you want to meet up and fugg.

Black Shirt
Black or Dark Grey Jeans
Some Sneakers. Mostly Asics.
Depending on the Event and Location a Black hoodie or something alike

black tight jeans, kinda loose black t, vans old skools