"you need to be here on monday, come formal user"

>"you need to be here on monday, come formal user"

suit with plain white/black tshirt, too informal?

if yes

color inspo on shirts+tie?, it's my first time wearing a suit

Yes. Way too informal.

First of all, socks. Second, your shoes and belt should match. Go for a shoe with laces if you have them.

White shirt and black or silver skinny tie would work just fine, unless you'd like some color. In that case, stick to pastel shirts with a silver tie, or wear a light blue shirt and any color tie you'd like, as long as it isn't too flashy.

Where precisely are you going?

average /mfa/ poster from 2013
this guy has no idea of what he's talking about
nice bod senpai if thats you
thats actually a nice fit, i would wear socks though, play it safe on your first day alot of normies dont play the thom browne game
the shoes are nice though

The fudge packing factory

this is a great outfit if your a "big shot".

If its a job interview or your first day at work I would play it more discreetly, you know? Grey, blue (or even black) suit, white shirt, neutral colored ties, socks and shoes.

btw, your belt and shoes don't match.

pic related

if you're a big shot***

And by this I mean, you're the one running the business or are considered an important person. If you're a second level drone, don't go like that on your first day.

pic related, sockless inspo

this whole no socks thing will continue to be laughed at for the next 3 years and then it will disappear completely

even the models look like children, ill-fitting clothes will never be professional

remember how shit big square shoulder pads and oversized straight leg slacks looked? this is that all over again

>your shoes and belt should match.
not really

i didn't mean going sockless but it's good to know

office most likely

not me but the best pic i got

thank you for lighten up all this senpai

>Second, your shoes and belt should match.
m e m e

>i'm the oracle

You look like a faggot

If you're going to the fucking office, wear navy/charcoal suit, white/blue shirt, darker navy tie. When you get there, look at what all the men are wearing and do that the next day.

there is a crocs shoe in the picture ha (below the water bottles)

Niceee. Really depends on how formal tho

don't be a fucking moron
wear the suit with a collared shirt if your dress code is formal

This is a solid advice.

Also OP, wear socks.

Way too informal across the board. If someone in a work-related position is telling you to dress formal and you roll in like that, you're going to look completely inappropriately dressed.

This.

arent those pants too fucking short?

* sigh *

"Formal" has a specific meaning, and what it means is black tie.

user doesn't know that, and I suspect whoever told him to "come formal" doesn't know what he's talking about either.

autism

w2c those pants, homie?

they're part of a suit homo

it doesn't really matter, chances are you that you will be sitting across from a couple overweight HR fucks wearing pleated dress pants and unironed shirts.

>basement dweller

good one autist

He's right.

That's not formal, it is fashionable today and looks good but it's still not formal.

Not really, shoes and belt should match if he's going formal, it doesn't really matter for casual tho.

Formal means white dress shirt, dress pants, dress socks, leatha shoes, and a tie, and a suit jacket if you'd like, but not a blazer.

It's dumb but that it just what an employer would expect

Its probably so you dont embarrass yourself on the first day at work.

Gives you at least 1 day to feel out how you're suppose to dress.

That pic is from KTT you faggot

>tucking the tie
Haram.

Wear socks you look like a child without

Swallow your streetwear pride and wear a collared white dress shirt. You're not trying to look like people in WAYWT you're trying to not get fired for wearing informal stuff.