Why don't you own one of these? I can't think of a logical reason for any backpacker...

Why don't you own one of these? I can't think of a logical reason for any backpacker, a phrase which here means someone that carries a backpack, not using one of these superior Swedish bags.

it's a tumblr meme

I didn't think it was a meme before, I lived in Georgia never scene it in my life. Now I moved back to New York and I see this shit everywhere. Every Asian girl owns one.

isn't Georgia just full of black people and fat girls? Why would anything even slightly interesting come from there?

Because it's an overpriced children's backpack that's popular among tumblrinas and nu male cucks. I don't want to be associated with them.

Georgia is filled with blacks, Chads and Brads, and thick white girls

I have a few backpacks but if I need one for serious use I have a military one that's really tough. Pick it up by the zippers while it's loaded down and it won't snap like others will. Feels cheeki man

Once upon a time this backpack was made for children who lived on foodstamps. It was made to be as cheap as possible, no matter how shit the bag became. The price they commend today is laughable and anyone who thinks this shit looks good and original needs to jump off a cliff real quick.

Fuck this bag., fuck Stockholm and FUCK STONEWASHED MOM JEANS

Honestly, it's not even that they are overplayed and how the only people I've seen wearing them on the internet and in real life are women, but it's the reviews. There are many stating the quality of it does not warrant the price point. Can anyone rec some minimalist canvas backpacks that are better? And none with those horrible fake leather straps, magnet buttons, and ridiculous carabiner patch. I hate that trend.

I was thinking about buying it actually.
What are some GOOD every day backpack?

All I can tell you about Kånken is that it's a swedish cult backpack. A national classic and that's about it.

how do you justify taking a backpack everywhere you go? i love backpacks but i cant imagine what id put in it

Swedish cuck cult.

I got these before they became a meme. Now ever fag wear em.

Because I have a GR1, which is good for pretty much everything imaginable and isn't made by Somalian immigrants in a Swedish cuck shed.

got this backpack recently, pretty happy with it so far. can't speek about durability yet, but construction seems good and it probably won't make you look like a cuck the way those kankens would

I hate the carabiner patch and fake leather shit too, fortunately this one has real leather, and only on the zippers and the very end of the straps

>I can't think of a logical reason
Hmm, let me think

>shitty quality materials and construction
>thin as hell
>no support structure
>literally for children
>literally two straps stitched to a bag, not functional at all, no weight distribution, support or any other kind of functionality desierable in a back pack
>overpriced as fuck to boot

>that unecessary op
just go ahead and ask us to "redpill" you aka spoon speed you opinions on what you should buy like every other nu male contemplating getting a kanken

I own one because I am small so a children's back pack fits me better and sits more comfortably than any backpack I've worn and he frost green colour goes with most of my clothes

Georgia is filled with blacks, methed out white chicks, and north face vests.

sorry can't trust anything from a country that let sandniggers infiltrate it

Because I'm not a pretentious hipster that likes to dress like everyone else and also broke?

i live here for the thick white chicks desu

Most clothing that was originally worn by the poor or working class out of functionality eventually becomes fashionable it seems.

Are these ok for grills to wear?

no

Are Jansport backpacks cool?

dont understand where all the hate is from

my dad met some swedish people when he was backpacking in the 80s, they both had the same packpacks as in ops pic

hes given i to me since he doesnt use it anymore and its still in fantastic condition considering its over 30 years old and Its still really rugged, I used it on holiday a few weeks ago and even the foam to keep the back stiff looks brand new

It's becuase in the pat year tumblr has gotten all over them and they've more or less become a staple in the tumblr fashion scene/community

they gotta ruin everything man

my dad was ahead of the curve 30 years ago

they gotta ruin everything man

Im actually getting fucking mad at the whole hipster movement over the last 10 years or so, everything that was a genuine counter-culture, has just become some ironic joke and now its all been turned into mass-consumerism, counter-culture is fucking dead since its pretty much impossible to do anything truly different because of all the pretentious knobs who made what was originally exciting and original just fucking cringeworthy and dead on arival

You realise you're part of the problem right?

That shit is now made in Vietnam and is a bunch of crap. Just by a normal Asia-made backpack without the stupid logo

Read, cycle, be a Student, have interests (photography, drawing) and maybe you'll Start carrying things around with you

They have a two year warranty and most resellers honour it. If one develops a hole, changes colour in the sun or has fraying stitching within those two years you can return it. honestly if these people knew what they their consumer rights we're this wouldn't be such a Problem.

Jansport and Eastpak always had better warranties (lifetime) but most people associate them with their cringey teen years.