Veeky Forums phones thread

Which Note7 color is the most Veeky Forums?

Also post Veeky Forums phones

black obv

just get an iphone its the obvious choice

normie phone

This

Torn between silver and the blue grey one

Wait. Did they skip a number?

If you're too cool for an iPhone bc /g/ brainwashed you, Sony is the only sane choice.

Note is huge. Black is most slimming

Wouldn't the galaxy s6 edge in black be the most Veeky Forums phone ? Or the xperia xa?

yeah, they skipped 6 so that it the numbers for their flagships (galaxy s and galaxy note) would match up.
sony is overpriced for what it is. they peaked with the Z3 and have been stumbling ever since.

Heck. I'll probably get the Note 8. Or go back to iPhone. My Note 4 has given me too many problems.

Still have the Note 3, never had any problems

Is the HTC One M8 effay?

>huge bezels
>is basically a brick
>black HTC bar making the phone 1cm taller for no reason
>shit camera for taking effay photos
No

Is the droid turbo effay? V2 is a shitshow

Samsung is the least Veeky Forums

Nexus are the only Veeky Forums Android phones. Maybe the Huawei / Leica phone. Otherwise just buy iPhone.

Got a jailbroken 5s. It's fine. The camera is kinda ass but I only use it for taking pics of lecture slides or other "notes" like that. I carry a pocket sized 35mm for snapshits.

why an iphone?

R8 my phone.

>costs more than flagships but is worse than flagships

Such a shame, these phones are effay as fuck

Looks good, but seems uncomfortable to hold

It's actually super nice. I do the whole pinky under the phone and three fingers grip deal so ymmv

>Think blue is the ugliest color
>Still want to look ~*different*~

wat do

I have a galaxy 3 right now and it works perfectly. I know there are themes on new phones but is it that much better? Also it depends on your cover.