Wedding/all around Suit

I've a wedding coming up and I need advice about how bad my creation is from you Veeky Forumssists, will it be retarded to get a suit like that or it's ok? I don't have an idea about fashion as I never cared, but it's going to be "bespoke" and cost 300£ so at least I want it to be fairly nice. I'm 180 cm Dark blonde hair skinny athletic pale caucasian male with blue eyes.

get a 2 button suit
if this is actually bespoke then your tailor knows what he is doing and all questions should be directed to him

what i think you're getting is mtm, so make a thread on reddit if you want help with measurements.

navy suits fit almost every occasion, this one seemsreally gaudy though with the four buttons, the vest and the weird shirt

It's iTailor so they're making it for you with all stuff that you choose and measurements provided.
Why 2 button? I've heard that real suit has to have at least 3 buttons and the bottom one is never to be fasten. I kinda think that 2 button seems too casual and unprofessional.

So made to measure, not bespoke

>I've heard that real suit has to have at least 3 buttons
you've heard wrong

go to reddit. i'm not saying this as an insult, they can tell you what you need to hear

I was thinking about dropping that orange on shirt that's just an idea I had not very sure about it. I really would like to have at least 3 buttons so one on bottom can be unbuttoned.

with two buttons the bottom one is still supposed to be unbuttoned. more than two buttons can be a little dated

2 button suit, navy or charcoal
white shirt
do not get contrast collar or cuffs, you'll look retarded
black or navy tie, white pocket square
black shoes and belt or brown shoes and belt or no belt

you can fuck off and make your own decisions if you insist on 3 buttons for whatever god forsaken reason

I was going with brown leather shoes and belt, can it be dark brown or it has to be light?
Also why the shirt can't be steel blue? I've seen it many times and thought it's fashionable, also I like the way it looks so dunno maybe I have poor judgement about clothes, ok I will drop the buttons and that contrast was only fooling around mostly.
What about the pearl white buttons on suit and orange stiches? Will it be over kill? I don't want this suit to just look like every other plain navy blue.

You would look like you are cosplaying
Save up and get a custom navy two button suit made at an actual tailor.
They will also steer you away from looking like one of you Japanimation characters.

the lighter the brown, the more casual it looks
shirt should be white or light blue
do not get white buttons or orange stitches

Lol I've never watched any manga/hentai whatever bullshit, just like orange and blue thought I could join it together.

What buttons and stitches then?
Is steel blue to dark? I'm confused...

white shirt is way more formal than blue, blue is for a casual or business look
you can always liven it up with a nice tie and pocket thingy if you think it's boring

for a wedding you should probably go with white

>I kinda think that 2 button seems too casual and unprofessional.

And then you thought orange contrast stitching and a fucking orange collar was more professional?

So white shirt and no tie? I wanted to wear a dark blue tie that I showed up. Then from what I read it's better to just buy normal one and get it to fit me because what is a designed suit when you cant design shit to make it look good.

just do whatever you want
make sure to take a picture and post here when you get it :)

2 buttons,larger lapels would work better

1m@0