drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/748929
youtube.com/watch?v=oo4Sqt2Bmag
slainbaby.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#ricknation we out here

Watcha wearin today, Ricky friends?

first time wearing rick out
ヾ(。>﹏

Can yall tell me what is the point of Rick?

Not bad for a first fit! Definitely get some baggier bottoms, or at least skinny jeans that have a lot of inseam to stack with.

Geos look a little overpowering with plain slim jeans/tees.

I like how I look when I wear it, and how looking that way makes me feel. Same with a lot of other clothing and fashion, I suppose.

Probably no "point" in the grand, existential sense, but I think it's silly to require that in everything you do.

His style is hard to understand and the prices are crazy so you do it because it makes you feel confident like any clothes you like

His style has never been hard for me to understand, I don't think. Pretty much as soon as I saw it I knew it was the way I wanted to dress.

Yeah, it makes me feel confident, more so than any other style of fashion I have experimented with or currently do experiment with. And it's worth the cost, I don't currently have to give up on my standard of living to buy Rick so that helps.

If it doesn't do it for you, don't force it! Find what you really like.

What do you for living to be able to afford it?

lmao good fit but please skinnies with geos are 100% against rick owen's philosophy and a sure fire way to spot a meme, ditch the skinnies or get longer skinnies to match the grundge look

drawfag still here?

www.slainbabyny.com bitches

Lmao just say "style" when describing how to wear geobaskets well. "Philosophy" is a pretty strong conjecture, especially when Rick makes skinny jeans.

Also, what does that have to do with philosophy you salad.

what the fuck r u doing?

to trick

yeah ive got some dece cargos and prisoners as well (but not too many shirts that work w them v well desu), i pretty much threw on the most inoffensive fit i could think of bc i just wanted to wear them lol. i agree w to a certain extent tho, i kind of dig the cartoonishly huge anime boots thing. might as well do it while im still young enough that it doesnt look embarrassing

good basic pants for ramones? preferably not skinnies

always here for you

noice
ty friendo

lol this is dope

Do you want a company or a style?

Anything slim and long enough to tuck into the top, basically. And usually nothing made of too stiff a material (like raw denim etc) as they are bulky/come untucked too easy.

and look at the skinnies rick makes, very different than the skinnies that niggas wearing

every designer has a philosophy to life and their art, get ricked kid

Yeah he has a philosophy, but nothing in it says "thou shalt not wear geobaskets with skinny jeans"

Check the language bruh - I said not to make conjectures about his philosophy, not that it didn't exist.

garbage

yeah isnt rick's philosophy about his clothes pretty much that he just wants people to enjoy them however they want? ricks a really nice dude, i dont think hed get upset over seeing his clothes worn in ways he didnt intend, i think thatd probably delight him desu

thanks senpai

So I'll fitting and everything looks fake, not to mention fat. Like no offense dude, but like go to the gym for the next year then try to post again

Saw this on grailed recently and was wondering if you guys got anymore info on it, wanting to pull the trigger but i've never seen it before.

forgot to post the picture woops

I love Geos but i just don't have the wardrobe for them.. I guess it's time to sell them on Grailed for decently cheap & make someone super happy. :'(

either really

buying rick is like adopting the rick lifestyle

if you cant into prisoners and dick flaps, yeah you should sell (to me hmu pleb)

2nd pic looks like cosplay.

why u hatn lol?

also my latest cop
now I am the embroidered

I think full Rick is dope, I just can't see myself dressing like that. But I thought I could mix some Geos in lol oh well.
They're size 41 og color way Geos btw, Manlet feet.

>manlet feet unite
well well well
look whos the same shoe size as me

i swear this be the dopest shit family

same thing happened to me aswell so i know where you're coming from. Best way for a manlet to get into Rick Owens is to not start at copping the geos and copping more of the tees and the pants. Makes the transition much smoother and you get used to the overall aesthetic.

Anyways, how much u selling the geos for? i'll cop them off u

fuck off im copping them

we'll see who buys them first broke boy

Drawfag? :)) and yeah i know i look short as hell... both friends are arouns 2.10m tall..

Spend less money on fakes and go to the gym chubs. You look dumb as shit tying to flex fakes and at the same time be fat. Not hating just calling it like I see it

broke boyye? just copped geos my lad looking for more to rid my rick hunger

its just an older iteration gimp hoodie

This is all really my opinion plus some exaggeration. Really getting into Rick is more like joining a cult. Just like a religion its loved and hated. But often people find something they can resonate with either with his clothes or with Rick himself. Theres something very admirable to see someone like Rick, who is a complete outsider (an american from some place in california) become successful in Paris among huge fashion houses like LV, Gucci, and Chanel. Rick Owens clothes have a very rebellious nature to them but without the angst and immaturity. If you listen to his interviews he's very positive, grounded, and articulate in what he's after. I won't justify the price by saying the quality of his clothes make up for it but money (I'm paraphrasing here) allows him to enjoy his life and make his vision a reality. This is all just my opinion and why I like Rick Owens.

Um, offer? They have been worn once. Should I just put them on Grailed so you can see them?

Just put them up on grailed and we can work something out there, i'll tell you i'm from Veeky Forums

link pls

at least no one can tell your height in a drawing

not bad, not bad. but let me give you some advice kid: you need more grails. check pic related for example. i spent over 18 months acquiring these pieces and each and every single one is a grail piece basically unobtainable on the market today. each grail feeds off the other elevating it beyond the sum of its individual parts. keep trying kid, you'll get there :)

lol what? youre a fat piece of shit, fuccboi topknot, your shirt looks like a dress and your pants look like leggings
gtfo

H O W
O
W

N E W
E
W

grailed.com/listings/748929

Oh & I have an account with rep on it. let me know if you need me to message you guys lol

Aww man, you're amazing! Sure you dont want any kind of acknowledgement or something, your work is great!

>800
other guy can keep those

Did you not read the kids description lmao it says he just has it at 800 for offers

Like said, I just priced it at 800 to get offers. Idk what Geos go for used lol sorry

ummm you are the last person that should be giving advice on fits you fat tranny fucker

LARGE AND IN CHARGE
A
R
G
E

A
N
D

I
N

C
H
A
R
G
E

Please draw this meme. The thread needs it.

Does anyone know if ssense ships geos in OG box?

nah im good LOL, man said he'll sell for a steal then puts it for 800 pce

can someone please show me how to tie my laces like this?
i cant figure it out

Idk if I'm missing something here but why don't you idiots offer the nigga? Damn. He said it like 5 times

Are you fucking retarded? Do you have the mental capacity of a dim potato? He said he would set a high price so you retards coule send him an offer on them

ill offer him 150 and these nuts nigga

so basically, that's a type of display lacing because it's easy to tighten

you lace one end through just the lowest eyelet and the highest eyelet on opposite sides
the other end just feeds back and forth from side to side from the other lowest eyelet up to the highest

its a meme you dip

damn good job

instructions unclear, dick caught in the ceiling fan

jk, ill try to figure that out, thx

So I just spent $774 on these Ramones which I think a 43 would fit me better from SSENSE (Update: Finessed email and now they're $685, tryna go lower)

The zippers are supposedly non YKK and I put them next to converses to compare the fucking proportions. I know this is the heavily-biased Rick thread but I'm asking for a objective/reasonable opinion:

Did I overspend/get the wrong size and should I return them or wait for the shitty Mastodon sale

ramones are hard to find for a decent price on sale, try and ask ssense to honor the new price since you recently bought them right before they lowered it. nike does something similar all the time. it looks fine sizing wise if you're a TTS 43

I need some advice guys. I've been trying to find some Ramone boots for a long time now, and I feel like I fucked up ever since Ssense had them for $400 and then sold out in my size. Should I just go for some fairly new condition waxed canvas ones (which look fairly decent, nothing like the gross marshmallow ones) for around $200 or get some rather shitty condition mainline leather ones for $400? My main concern is the toebox, which looks creased to shit. I'm not even sure how you could do that (see the pics). I really don't mind having the waxed canvas ones, should I just go for it?

who spongebob core here nigga?

wait for future sales fambro

Shove the nuts up your skull, seems like theres a bit of lacking in that area dipshit

What or who is Ima Read?

youtube.com/watch?v=oo4Sqt2Bmag

Absolutely disgusting is there a meaning behind it or ?

Do these cargo sweats look out of place with Rick I needed something to hold me over until I got some prisoners

hey can you show a closeup of how those are laced?

Looks cool. Since i hate prisoners, those looks even better lmao

Guys, how can I change what PayPal account I have linked with my Grailed account? This app sucks

slainbaby nigag get amt me

Sure m8

thanks lad

slainbaby.com

ask for a pic of the heel, if it's good then offer like 300

I'm with w2c?

I like it user, never been a fan of the prisoner crotch so this is a nice alternative. W2C?

Alexandre Plokhov x Uniqlo, think there's a pair on Grailed atm

Did this gay went mad or something?

Its total shit and you look like a little girl. Faggot.

yes

broh my name is edward broe and im taking over the world

explain memphis jeans then, dickwad

Those uniqlo x Plohkov? I wore those all the time before I had prisoners, people around her fkn love em.