I'm liking pic related desu I know it's kind of memey

What other obscure wallet designs are there

My mom bought me this one for my 17th bday

help me decide which one I should get

bottom right, you fucking spaz

mcqueen joint looks incredible in person

this is fedora tier what are you doing

mcqueen looks way too seasonal
bottega is surprisingly nice in real life ; i always thought the weave would be loose and weak
top middle looks like the blanket in a clockwork orange
top left is cool
balenciaga looking weak af

anyone know where I can get this?
it's margiela, dunno which season tho

Well what other type of wallet can you thin of that is techwear-ish

any normal black leather wallet. You can integrate leather in to techwear fits. Focus less on material composition and more on the meaning the pieces have

Brown leather card holder. Simple, small and has room for what you need. Cash is for menials and tourists.

Should be called "The Edge".

Saddleback makes good shit.

i hate mine, quality of the leather is shit. it is durable though, i'll give it that.

m-my dick

i like the top left, what is it

The quality of the leather is fine. Saddleback makes things to last nominally forever. If you were looking for something soft and buttery, well, that's on you.

Is it really that bad?

I think this thing is sweet, I've never seen anyone with one before

Plus it's minimalistic

that's not the problem
the leather looks like shit

I'll agree the version with the money clip is fedora tier but the elastic band is sick and this wallet is definitely functional

Real men use a broccoli rubber band

Dont buy that fucking garbage. Just get a Bellroy, you fuck.

Actually, dont. Just get that shitty wallet so you wont have the same wallet as me. And you can continue your sperglord existence.

Explain to me why it's garbage

Just wondering how is it fedora tier

There's a lot of shit on this board that people hate on for no reason other than the fact that its normie like let's say a yeezy shirt or vans, normal people don't give a fuck and if they see you in a Kanye shirt will probably start a conversation with you but everyone on this board is too fucking autistic to realize that so instead they spend 5,000$ dressing up like ninjas or someone who just woke up from a coma they went into in 1987.

Am I fedora? Or are you?

>handing over folded bills
Eternal Plebian, 93 till Infinity

berluti

You typed this

you are